The goal of the prompt is to help you find the identity you want to be living from. Once you identified that identity, finding the corresponding subs is easy.

Here is the prompt
I want you to help me define the identity that best fits the life, work, businesses, and long-term direction I want to create.
Do not define me only by my current job, title, industry, or one project. Look across the full pattern of what I want to build and become.
Review the information I provide about:
- The work I want to do
- The businesses or projects I want to build
- The industries or problems that interest me
- How I want to earn money
- Whether I want one main career, one company, or several ventures
- The role I want technology, capital, creativity, leadership, media, or other tools to play
- The kind of team, organization, or structure I want around me
- The lifestyle I want
- The level of autonomy I want
- The impact I want to have
- The things I ultimately want my work and resources to make possible
Analyze the information at four levels.
- Find the deeper pattern
Identify the recurring themes underneath my goals.
Look for patterns such as:
- The kinds of problems I repeatedly want to solve
- The kinds of opportunities I notice
- The type of value I tend to create
- The assets I seem interested in building
- Whether I am primarily drawn to building, operating, investing, creating, organizing, leading, inventing, allocating resources, or combining several of these
- Whether I want to create companies, systems, brands, communities, intellectual property, institutions, products, or other assets
- What I am ultimately seeking through all of this, such as autonomy, wealth, mastery, influence, contribution, creativity, ownership, security, mobility, or impact
Do not invent coherence where none exists. If my goals point in several unrelated directions, explain that clearly.
- Define the larger identity
Give me one or more identity labels that describe the broader role I appear to be growing into.
The identity should be broader than a conventional job title.
Examples of the level of abstraction I mean include:
- Institution Builder
- Capital Allocator
- Enterprise Builder
- Creative Entrepreneur
- Organization Builder
- Technical Founder
- Media Owner
- Investor-Operator
- Community Builder
- Education Entrepreneur
- Product Builder
- Holding Company Builder
Do not force one of these examples if another term fits better.
Explain why the proposed identity fits.
Also explain which narrower labels describe only part of the picture.
- Identify useful analogues
Identify 3 to 7 historical or contemporary people whose careers resemble specific dimensions of the profile.
Do not claim that any one person is an exact match.
For each person, explain only the relevant similarity, such as:
- Building several businesses
- Creating institutions
- Combining business and creative work
- Allocating capital
- Developing organizations
- Building intellectual property
- Moving between industries
- Creating long-term ownership
- Using one successful venture to finance another ambition
- Building a career around a distinctive combination of skills
If useful, create a composite description using several people.
Avoid comparisons based primarily on celebrity, wealth, nationality, race, gender, or status.
- Write the identity narrative
Write a cohesive explanation of the person I appear to be trying to become.
Include:
- What I am building now
- How my current activities connect
- What capabilities I am developing
- What I appear to be moving toward
- What role money, ownership, autonomy, and impact play
- What the long-term life structure could look like
End with four outputs:
A. Identity label
Give the strongest concise identity name.
B. Identity definition
Explain the identity in one sentence.
C. Personal operating statement
Write a first-person statement I could use as a guiding principle.
Use a structure such as:
“I create ________ so that I can ________.”
or
“I build ________, develop ________, and use them to create ________.”
D. Identity hierarchy
Show the progression from current activities to broader identity to ultimate purpose.
Use a structure like:
Current activities
→
Emerging role
→
Broader identity
→
Long-term purpose
Use examples unrelated to my own information, such as:
Teacher / Course Creator / Community Organizer
→
Education Entrepreneur
→
Institution Builder
→
Independent educational impact
or
Engineer / Product Manager / Researcher
→
Technical Founder
→
Technology Company Builder
→
Ownership and innovation
or
Writer / Designer / Producer
→
Creative Entrepreneur
→
Media Owner
→
Creative independence
or
Operator / Analyst / Investor
→
Investor-Operator
→
Holding Company Builder
→
Long-term ownership
Be analytical rather than flattering.
If the information is too scattered to support a meaningful identity, say so and identify what needs to become clearer.
Here is my information:
[PASTE YOUR GOALS, PROJECTS, CAREER INTERESTS, AND LONG-TERM AMBITIONS HERE]