Need help for relationship struggle

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using subliminals for a long time, but this is my first time posting here. I’d really appreciate some advice from experienced users.

My main issue:
I struggle with overthinking, anticipatory anxiety and sexual performance anxiety, especially around my erection.

Sometimes sex starts fine, but then my mind suddenly starts checking:

  • “Is it still hard?”
  • “Is it hard enough?”
  • “Am I feeling enough?”
  • “What if I lose it?”

Once I start monitoring myself, I stop enjoying the moment, anxiety kicks in, and my erection can weaken. Then I focus on it even more, creating a vicious cycle.

Other times, the anticipatory anxiety starts before anything even happens, and I’m already worried about whether I’ll be able to get or maintain an erection. Sometimes I’m so anxious that the erection simply doesn’t happen in the first place.

Unfortunately, this seems to be getting worse over time, and I’m finding it harder to simply let go and be present.

What I want:

  • Less overthinking and mental checking
  • Less anticipatory anxiety
  • More calmness and presence
  • More sexual confidence and security
  • To stop treating sex like a performance/test
  • To genuinely enjoy intimacy without analyzing myself

My current stack:

  • Wanted Black
  • Sex Mastery X
  • Diamond

I’ve used Sex Mastery X and Diamond for months without seeing significant results. I also used Wanted Black for about a year before my current relationship, which has now lasted over a year. I recently started using Wanted Black again.

So I’m wondering whether I’m simply using the wrong titles for my current goals, or whether there are other titles that might be a better fit.

I’m also working on the psychological side of this, but I’d really like to hear from people who have dealt with similar overthinking, anticipatory anxiety, sexual anxiety, performance anxiety or erection monitoring.

What titles or approaches helped you?

Thanks! This is my first post here despite being a long-time user.

3 Likes

First things first, are you sure you are listening to them correctly? What’s your schedule and listening durations for each title?

Try Godlike Masculinity

I would also recommend Peace

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! I actually used Godlike Masculinity for several months in the past. It did give me some grounding, but I didn’t notice much change in terms of overthinking or emotional reactivity.

I haven’t tried Peace though, so that one is definitely interesting to me. I might look into it and see if it could be a better fit for what I’m dealing with right now.

Yes, I’m following the instructions and using them as recommended. I’ve been using subliminals for years and have had quite a few results from them, so I’m familiar with the basics.

The main thing is that I haven’t noticed much change specifically with the anxiety/overthinking side of things.

My current schedule is:

  • Day 1: diamond sex mastery
  • Day 2: rest
  • Day 3: WB
  • Day 4: rest
  • Then repeat.

So I’m mainly wondering whether these particular titles are the best fit for what I’m trying to work on.