Natural Winner vs Overdrive

What is the difference of the modules Natural Winner vs Overdrive? On first glance, it appears Natural Winner packs a more powerful punch in motivation but overdrive makes you a natural winner.

3 Likes

Appears like overdrive makes you super successful whilst natural winner gives you the inner feeling and outter aura of someone who is just a born winner, whilst also helping you become one by removing the concept of ā€œfailureā€

2 Likes

Iā€™ve wondered that too.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would you please comment?

Was wondering the same. Maybe @Meng123?

Cant help this time.Saint didnt know and fire didnt get around to answering the last time this was asked so would have to hope for an appearance from fire >_<

1 Like

so it still isnā€™t cleared

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

Natural Winner is more so about a mindset, an identity, a way of looking things, an attitude. That is why itā€™s categorized as a Status module.

Overdrive is about manifesting a flow of successful results. It is categorized under Results Enhancement.

They overlap, but Natural Winner emphasizes the internal aspect of being a winner and Overdrive emphasizes the external.

6 Likes

in short, Overdrive will make you successful, whereas, Natural Winner will make you feel successful?

4 Likes

You could put it that way, yes.

Overdrive attracts external success. Natural Winner attracts internal success.

Which one you think of as ā€˜more realā€™ depends on your point-of-view. (Some people focus more on the mind, some on external life conditions.)

Natural Winner

You willā€¦let go of negativity, and you will start feeling as if success is simply your destiny and is inevitable.

Overdrive

This module will overdrive your life with success, making you a natural winner.

1 Like

There is this feeling called Imposter Syndrome.

A person attains a successful position or status, but the person constantly questions whether s/he truly belongs in that position, whether s/he ā€˜deservesā€™ it. To others, the person seems to have admirable or enviable success, but to the person himself? Not so much.

So, is that person successful?

If every day you eat food prepared for you personally by the best chefs, but for some reason you cannot taste it or enjoy it, are you eating well?

I think this question illustrates something of the difference.

2 Likes

Natural Winner is best for pushing yourself without losing motivation for your goal.

Overdrive is less noticeable for me.

2 Likes

Well this example explained it very well to me. Thanks. So, one needs to conquer both inner and external success to actually be successful in life.

1 Like

@Abhishek are you using either of these two modules?

Iā€™ve got Overdrive in one of my customs (a Wealth-building custom), but Iā€™ve never yet run Natural Winner.

One of my goals is to start a business and when I get to the point where itā€™s up and running, I plan to build a custom that supports me in that area. I was planning to include Natural Winner in that custom. That area (i.e., building and running a business) will be new for me and I think Iā€™ll be glad for some help in the confidence and attitude area. Weā€™ll see.

I shortlisted Overdrive from the big list of modules that I made for the new Wealth and Skill based custom iā€™m building. Overdrive seemed to be better in terms of success than Natural Winner until now, you broke that mental barrier I had just sometime ago.

Iā€™m just starting to open the pathways for wealth manifestation in my life. As for starting, the better option imo is to choose Overdrive over Natural Winner. The reason is that, when you see real success happenning infront of you, of you, you naturally get a sense of happiness, motivation, drive and satisfaction of conquering it.
Natural Winner can compliment that part of internal satisfaction which may in turn help you achieve real success but its really upto you after all, which to bring up first on your journey.

2 Likes

Sounds like the best plan with those two modules is to use both and cover all the bases. Iā€™m going to have to put them in my success custom next year.

1 Like

ofc, they both are incomplete without each other for the real success

1 Like

But some people already have one or both of those areas doing just fine without needing a subliminal. The sameā€™s true for every module in the store.

If you review your life objectively, Iā€™d bet that youā€™ll find that there are a bunch of areas in which youā€™re already doing pretty damn well.

1 Like

There are indeed, but none of them couldnā€™t be improved even more.

2 Likes

:muscle::+1::muscle:

1 Like