My Transformation Journey

I have been using SC products for about a month now. I would say I saw substantial improvements in myself but still lots of room for improvement. An incident happened yesterday made me want to document the changes in myself. Decided to keep a public journal to keep myself accountable and receive feedbacks.

My main goals for using subs is to help my career as a sales. I have graduated college two years and started my career as a corporate sales in the tech industry. I have been told that I would make a good sales as I have good presentation skills. But it takes more much than that to success in the business. I am not a disciplined person, have low motivation and donā€™t do well in conflicts. These are the qualities that I would like to work on.

On the relationship front. I got into huge depression for over a year after a breakup. I have never loved so much before. But after listening to the subs, Iā€™ve been feeling a lot better. Sometimes it still makes me sad, but I am in a much better place now. I am not actively pursuing relationships now, but I am open again.

My current stack
-Seductress
-StarkQ
-MogulQ
-Inner Circle

Since I am mostly working from home now. I played the ultrasonic subs in the background, so I guess I got about 10 hours of exposure daily. Any feedback or suggestions on the stack would be great!

8 Likes

That stack is a bit dense. Iā€™d recommend dropping Mogul Q and possibly even Inner Circle for now. Both StarkQ and Seductress has Mogul and Inner Circle integrated into the script. Those two alone should give you a strong base. Add Mogul and Inner Circle back in about a month @ 1 loop/day to boost those results.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I admit that the stack is quite dense as I encountered signs of reconciliation, have to drop StarkQ Terminus after 3 days of listening. I think I will dial back even more by taking your advice. So just SeductressQ and StarkQ for now and see how it goes!

4 Likes

Havenā€™t been able to update this journal as frequent as I intended.But lots things happened since I started listening to the subs. Works become much busier and more challenging than before. I felt immense pressure from dealing with my coworkers and customers. My productivity sunk when I got overwhelmed. Work used to be easy as business was good before the world went into a spiral. I felt grateful that I got to experience these events early in my life(I am 25) as I can learn a lot and have little to lose. There are people who are married with children who got pay cut or lost their jobs. I am very fortunate that my salary hasnā€™t been affected at all, in fact i make a little more than before.The wake-up call to me is that things you take for granted can be easily taken from you. I have always had work ethics problem, I never gave out my best for work, not even half I think. But the events lately make me realize that if I keep going like this, sooner or later i will lose my job as well.
So I am prioritising working on my attitudes.

On the dating front, I have been casually seeing two guys. They are both nice and fun. But I am not sure if thereā€™s anything more than that. Even though I wanted to move on from the last relationship, thereā€™s a part of me still doesnā€™t want to let go. But I guess it takes time to forget. At least I dont get depressed anymore.

I have added Mindā€™s Eye to my stack now and very excited to see what will be manifested in my life. I have switched to the masked versions as the ultrasonics gave me anxieties sometimes and personally I think they work much better on me.

4 Likes

Hey bro! Whatā€™s up

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whatā€™s up?? @Magneto

@morningstar is not a ā€œbroā€, I thinkā€¦

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Actually you know what, in this day and age Iā€™ll let @morningstar clarify it the next time he/she revisits this threadā€¦

If a ā€˜broā€™ was running seductress that would probably be some pretty intense reconciliation

2 Likes

Best thing iā€™ve read all day!

3 Likes

What if it is a transgender? :wink:

1 Like

Haha, Excellent point my friend.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually thinking that theyā€™ll benefit a lot from it.

1 Like

How goes your transformation journey? :slight_smile:

Hey :wave: As a trans woman (pre everything unfortunately, but have an appointment in March to start hormones :sparkles:) I can confidently say that listening to Seductress has changed my life!

Before Seductress, I was listening to programs like Emperor & Stark (both phenomenal btw) but kept getting reconciliation like crazy at a certain point to the level that I would just give up. I then would try again (sometimes getting further) but always again, giving up at a similar level of progress.

In the middle of this all though, my mental health took a nosedive, I lost my wife (amicably and now weā€™re actually best friends and stronger than when we were together) and covid hit. For the first time in my life I had to take a real look inside & see why I was so miserableā€¦ for the first time, I had nobody to impress but myself and for the first time I realized I didnā€™t even love myself, I was simply receiving love from others and translating that into what I believed was love for myself also. It wasnā€™t.

Iā€™m honestly not sure what the big ā€œahaā€ moment was, but somewhere in amongst all that confusion & depression came the realization that I wasnā€™t and have never been ā€œmasculineā€ inside. Iā€™ve always kinda known it, but I mean, I was brought up in a HEAVILY conservative family & you ainā€™t never question godā€™s decisions yknow? Lol I came out to my then wife & had her full support. Iā€™m a trans woman who likes women (that was part of the issue coming out as well actually - how can I be trans if I still like womenā€¦ how uneducated I was ha!)

Of course, I was horrified in one major sense though at my newfound discovery - how am I going to use subliminal clubā€™s products now!? :wink:

Enter Seductress.

Oh my god - this changed everything. The fear, the uncertainty, the confidence, god, even certain body attributes - all changed after a few listens, and after a few months, Iā€™m nowhere near where I WANT to be re my transition, but to say that I know who I am is such an understatement. And I honestly donā€™t think I would feel half this solid in my decision to transition or even happy in my life at all, if it wasnā€™t for these amazing subs.

I now run Seductress overnight & Limitless Executive / Stark during the day. Definitely thinking of running Emperor Fitness sometime soon as well, but think Iā€™m going to wait til I start hormones so that the product can work with my body as it develops & not something that is going to change anyway.

Anyway, yeah, ummā€¦ kinda a long winded way of saying that I 100% agree with you lol. Nice to meet yā€™all and thank you SubliminalClub for changing my life :sparkling_heart:

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing :sparkling_heart: I agree with you re the ultrasonics. I mean, sometimes I run them just on my phone and an incredibly low volume so I can keep doing other things (or listen to something else like music etc) but I felt like my head was in a vice if I overdid it (too many loops) and definitely if it was in my headphones - yikes lol. I also find the water incredibly calming and motivating depending on the task Iā€™m performing :slight_smile: