My top 3 subs, reviewed :D

Yes, I have mentioned harder erections already in the section above, however, it’s not only that, my willie also feels like it got more gains :rofl:

Like I only ran Diamond ZP during the private test, but I always kept saying “I still get the effects of diamond till this day”, turns out it was just the male enhancement (as well as the increased sexual energy) from WANTED ZP.

the dark knight doesn’t just rise, but it gets bigger with each confrontation :rofl:

5 Likes

This should be next batman movie :smiley: about.

3 Likes

Seductress
:+1:

4 Likes

Top 5

Khan - but I have to downgrade to Emperor first. But the Energy is Monstrous I get from Khan. I stopped the Moment I had the urge for World Domination. Then I was going for Emperor and I had a moment where I was on a pedestal, a real pedestal and i saw people under me ( I am 163 cm in hight, so I never have the opportunity to look down on people) I knew I rule them all without problem, in fact I didn’t even recognize they’re level of energy because it’s so low. Then I asked myself honestly : how do I rule them?
Instandly I have a feeling that was stronger than the Domination urge : Kindness, love and fairness. But kindness was predominant.
Since then I have no more fear of being powerfull
My transformation with Khan will be comming soon.

Alchemist/Sage Immortal

Same here, I tried it for a Month and then had to go slow and really process all the Knowledge.
Or let’s say integrate the new Knowledge first solidly to proceed unhindered.
Next cycle I am going again for Alchemist st 1+2

Now its difficult but I would say

Chosen/Love Bomb/Primal

1 Like

Users have had success with combining both of them so you can try it if you like (I agree with you though, I think there’s too much overlap between them to run both). You could also take the simple approach as I did and try one, and then the other.

Take into account your short-term goals and your inherent personality type, and go from there. For me personally, the biggest difference between Stark and Emperor is the focus on socializing and outer interactions from the former, versus the focus on inner growth and personal success of the latter.

2 Likes

I’ve made the distinction that Emperor fits the INTJ archetype and Stark fits the ENTJ archetype. Now it comes down to do I want to upgrade my personality (I am an INTJ) or change my personality by using Stark.

I think running them both separately is a brilliant idea though rather than running alongside one another.

1 Like

What makes you think it’s seductress? Wouldn’t that be counterproductive as a guy?

he was joking, nothing serious.

1 Like

Khan gave off world domination??? Which stage? Details man

I think the MBTI is useful knowledge but not concrete; we aren’t static individuals and our self-perception also affects the answers we select during the MBTI quiz itself.

I can use myself as an example: I regularly tested as an ENTJ in the past, but with only a ~51-53% extraversion over introversion, and judgemental over perceptive. I recently tested myself again and I was an INTP, with a ~65% incliniation to introversion, and 51% perceptive over judgemental. The letters are convenient but the real substance is in the percentages in my opinion.

I also bring that up to say that despite my inclination towards introversion, Stark plays into my personality and character far more than any other sub; it fits me very well because I fit that archetype perfectly. This is despite the fact that I consider myself to be an introvert. So the question is, what gives?

Are you “changing your personality” if you run Stark? I doubt that, you’re simply going to adopt what naturally integrates with who you are, and discard the rest. Modularity is a feature of ZP tech.

Is MBTI an accurate assessment of one’s personality? I would say no; it’s a tool to describe how you think, not a personality test.

So it really depends on how you look at it. At the end of the day, you won’t know the answer until you actually run the subs and see for yourself.

I ran Emperor + Stark + WANTED for 2 months. It was the best stack I ran but during my washout, I started Emperor + Stark up again and felt like I lost a TON of momentum.

So I’ve decided to work with Ascended Mogul for a bit before going back to Emperor but eventually I’ll do the Emperor + Stark combo again.

I think customs are the best approach but haven’t figured out how to build them out.

2 Likes

I ran AM for 8 months before I ever touched Emperor. I think adopting a conservative approach like the one you’ve just detailed will only be to your benefit. Best of luck.

St 1 for sure. The power I get from that was mind blowing.

But that’s very powerfull energy my frend.

Don’t take it lightly at all. This is nothing funny, it’s dead serious

And maybe it’s just me

1 Like

Have many that covers all areas you really want and then have fun changing your stack according to your needs

Like this

Works for me perfectly until now

Example after 16 days Emperor c and Primal c I knew I need 1 loop of Heartsong, so I did and it was perfect

@Invictus each time you used a new subliminal did you immediately notice the auras and energetic effects or did those come with time as you went through the integration and healing?

If so how many cycles?

2 Likes

So Stark and Emperor can indeed compliment each other. Did you feel that emperor overruns Stark ?.

2 Likes

This was an an awesome read thank you. Now I want to re add minds eye to my stack. I have a feeling it might increase the manifestation from my custom.

1 Like

Ahhh I don’t mean to brag but, they’re instant.
Like I have a standard ZP secret custom (hint: it has WANTED as the only core :stuck_out_tongue:), and mid loop I get nudes from girl randomly (I was just watching some anime at that point), and her telling me: “I miss tasting your c*m” :wink:

This is also the reason I use subs as necessary, for example: I have King ZP, which is perfect for work and professionalism, and I’m keeping that one strictly for the days I have big things going on at work (events, partnership meetings, etc.), but when I’m just chilling with life (like this week and the next), I don’t run it.

Yes they complement each other way too well, but it takes conscious guidance to mix them properly, but from what I can tell, the reason they mixed so well for me is due to the nature of my job and life.

Mind’s eye is probably the most underrated sub in the entire subclub store catalog, and I’ve been trying to tell people to run it since ages, some of the people I recommended ME to loved it, like @bombayduck @Ingress @Brandon (might be missing someone), but yeah, it’s an amazing addition to any stack.

5 Likes

You have ever observed the energetic tiredness where the auras and energetic/emotional effects are not pronounced?

1 Like

I got the sme thing from stage 1 khan i cant even describe how insane the energy flowing through me was when it finally hit. My friends who were with me even started treating me different in the matter of hours when i felt that feeling

3 Likes