My problem with Q

Hello there !

I just came across this topic so I decided to shqre my experience.

I tried emperorQ khanQ st1 to 4 .
Interestingly I did not saw result only in khan st1 st3 and 4.
But I got to mention that I did set and forget instead of star from one loop a day.
Right now I’m on a customQ. This time I will follow the recommendations let’s wait and see :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Subliminal Club!

Set and forget I think was for the older technology. The newer technologies like Q and Ultima require less listening time.

Here are some articles that might help:

Other articles are here:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign When you said a five days on two days off listening schedule that meand everything correct? Don’t run Ultimas on days off?

I’ve seen him state that it should be nothing on the rest days including Ultimas as they are still subs so count. I’m assuming he meant no subs at all on those two days.

1 Like

A detail oriented question, and I realize you put some thought behind this. Although I would like @SaintSovereign and @Fire to comment, I think @Brandon has a good point, and I think Saint also said that Ultima is twice as strong as Q, which makes me think that rest day is rest day. When I do a rest day, no subliminals or Ultimas.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant @James if a rest day TRULY means zero subs—including Ultimas—then I’m simply going to have to disagree with that recommendation. This would actually mean I’ve been able to run subs every single day and get results. How?

M/W/F: My Main Sub. THIS is the sub that I put as the reference for breaks.
Su/Tu/Th/Sa: Other (usually ultimas or at the most, a Q title that’s healing-related)

I’ve done this for months and it’s worked.

I sense sarcasm

Or you’re not running as recommended same as myself

That’s another way to put it, yes. This confirms that I can work outside of recommendations and get results. Same for you!

That is not to say that recommendations don’t have merit, because there’s a hell of a lot of users who don’t know how to get started or are coming from a ‘set-and-forget’ world

2 Likes

No sarcasm at all. I read your post and I think you put thought in them.

2 Likes

Me neither, guys. :smiley:

1 Like

Keep us posted. I hope it continues to work for you. I wonder if taking rest days would make it work better. However remember, I won’t hold it against you and you can do as you wish. Who knows… perhaps you’ll discover something that will benefit many people.

2 Likes

I think everybody should put it into a frame and keep it on the wall over their beds.

1 Like

How about no?

1 Like

Read what Hoppa said in your DR topic. That guy has been doing if for moths. Malkuth, DarkPhilosopher too. I bet there are more people.

1 Like

Okay okay. Guys. Please stop.

I can see where this might be going. Please stop.

There are recommendations put there for a reason. They are there because they are oriented towards your success. If you want to do something different, that is fine with me.

Remember there are 2 authorities here: @SaintSovereign and @Fire

I’m aware of some of these other people and what they are posting.

If other things work for you, great! T^2 worked great for me for awhile, and now I need to stop listening to it.

My lesson was humbling. I was all about T^2. I still like that it’s an option. But I can’t listen to it any more. I’ve aligned myself more with what @SaintSovereign is doing. I really didn’t want to because I felt like I was admitting a failure or going backwards. But I have to do it.

Yes, I get it. As @SaintSovereign also pointed out in a post that people respond differently to subliminals. That’s why there are multiple options.

3 Likes

I agree with @RVconsultant.

I take the brute force approach because nothing else seems to work for me.

3 Likes

Brute force worked great for me for months. I understand. Now I can’t do it. If it works for you for your lifespan, great! If not, learn from my humility and consider changing formats. I tried to be macho about it and it just didn’t work. I had to admit it. Again, if it works for you, I’m glad. Really I am.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero I see you’re replying. Whatever it is. Please be polite.

2 Likes

It’s not that it doesn’t work and you’re not getting results it’s that it could allow for even better results and allows your subconscious processing time for other things.

The way I like to think of it is like going to the gym, you should have rest days. It still works if you go to the gym day after day but eventually you’ll burn out. Even if it isn’t months later.

The magic is in the rest.