My problem with Q

Good to know! Thanks!

I may have to listen to my subs on Ultrasonic from now on.

Does anyone know if the masked sounds version is the same as the ultrasonic version in volume?

I’m getting terrible sleep now and I need to get more quality sleep before I turn into a grumpy cat.

If I didn’t do this, I’d probably have 10,000 post right now. I need a program to stop me from doing this. Let the cards fall they may… bloody hell… huuraaahh :rage:

Nah just kidding. :rofl: Don’t like to be rude and don’t like rudeness. I’m like Hannibal Lecter. I eat rudeness with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Lol. Now I’m sure you’re reading my mind… there are times I don’t even know what I was talking about in the first place, I had to backread just to get some idea what that was.

2 Likes

I have a friend who doesn’t see any changes on a daily basis but only when he’s looking back he sees the difference.

That’s what happened to me when I was running StarkT 3 loops/day. I felt empty, passive and almost lifeless, I had no energy to process the script. It felt like the calm before the storm but the storm came only when I stopped using that sub. Now, when I’m running 12+ loops/day on Q, it’s totally different, I see the script being processed.

I didnt really understand this post, is it that the new q tech requires the user to take more action to execute script? sorry i misses the memo

Hey @SaintSovereign

Stark Ultima is full script, am i right?

I might try STARKU more and make one custom ultima with 1 core later if it works.

Anyway ive done rest days now and started with 1 loop per day, 1 day on 1 day off.

But its still not working for me, i get result from Q, i notice some small changes, but my mood is bad and its getting in the way of my results. Any tips or tricks to get my mood good on StarkQ?

I was hoping with rest days this would fix it for me but i didnt not.

I need a new plan hm…

You seem wise and thanks for all the support and tips, from all, it helps :slight_smile:

Everything is good home and at work. :+1:

1 Like

Aye.

Sounds like you’ll need to cut back on loops. If the sub is causing you to “have a bad mood,” that’s actually a result. It means your subconscious is receiving and processing the scripting, but it’s triggering reconciliation. Sometimes, this is something you’ll have to deal with, or move at a slower pace than you’d like.

For example, BLU has that exact same effect on me. In fact, anything to deal with cognition or learning leaves me in a bad mood. I have to cycle on and off of it to enjoy the benefits. So, try cutting your usage down by 50%, then slowly raising the loops back up once you start getting positive results.

5 Likes

6. Ultrasonic vs Masked
6A. Volume played at
6B. Audio Equipment (Speakers vs Head/Earphones, and their Frequency Ranges and Bass vs Flat response)

:point_up_2:t2: I’m adding Audio Equipment to the factors list.

I only use Masked subs and Ultimas, and I’m finding that I respond waaayy better when I play them on Speakers, compared to when I use Earphones & Headphones. :man_shrugging:t2:

That was the main change that happened 2 months ago because of my relocating.

2 Likes
  1. Physical Exercise
  2. Meditation (passive processing, not subliminal-focused) (not sure if this one actually diverges from your original intention with #8).

@Simon What kinds speakers you got? Anything specific? And your listening pattern?

Thanks

Yes. For me, both of them are included in #8.

This…

Plus this …

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nothing special. A 6 year old pair of JBL Jembe computer speakers.
They automatically switch off when there is no sound for a couple minutes; so not recommended at all for ultrasonics.

Most days, it’s 2 distinct hours. First hour around 9 AM, and another about 2 PM.
Anything more is likely to be a situational Ultima, not a pattern.
I never exceed 3 hours of total play time in a day.

If I’m stacking an Ultima that could affect my sleep (Eg: LEU), then it is always played in the first hour.

If my stack is 2+ files, only the primary sub will be played everyday, others will be rotated as desired. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello @friday

What means “(+ Ultima)” in that split? Custom or standard? What title?

Thanks!

The two titles are Custom Q? I am curious, as I am also testing different formulas.
Thanks!

I believe Saint always has his tailored to his needs.

1 Like

Standard Ultima. Depending on my needs (BL, Executive etc)

1 Like

Standard Ultima. Depending on my needs (BL, Executive etc)

1 Like

Yes. After I asked, this thought has come to me too.
Now I wonder if it’s Q or Terminus (or Squared), speaking of 2 loops only every other day.

Thank you !