My Mogul V2 Progress

I second that. Thank you so much

1 Like

Downloads reset.

It’s coming. @Fire is trained up on building subliminals from start to finish now (originally, he scripted, I physically built). He’s already created a ton of amazing scripts that we just didn’t have the bandwidth to build, from a “Wealth Generator” stack module to a fun little script we’re going to call “LOTTERY!”

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m excited about this!

What I like most about you @Fire and @SaintSovereign is I feel you are part of the community. We are all in it together. You care and want to do your best to develop yourself by pushing the technology further, and you care about your client’s progress.

That is very very important. You are the ambitious cutting edge Subliminal company with a human touch.

4 Likes

I meant comparing your results under subliminals with the results of others because it can lead to disappointment and frustration. For sure I don’t see anything wrong with using the successes of others as inspiration, motivation and to set a baseline for the kind of success you aspire to achieve. Sorry I was unclear about that. It was a looong post. I’m glad you’re back on the horse now,

3 Likes

@Yardbird I knew what you meant I was just expanding upon what you said. It can be very easy to get frustrated if you aren’t doing as well as someone else. I have been listening to both the standard and extreme versions of Emperor as much as possible and to be honest I feel better the last couple of days than I have in a while. I feel as though the audios have made so many changes in what I focus on and what I consider my highest priorities in such a short time. A lot of that can be contributed to my current situation and all the adjustments I have had to make for things to work. I am actually incredibly proud of myself for doing what I’ve done . In the Subliminal Club Primer @Fire mentions dealing with things you dread. I am far more able to push through my comfort zone than I ever thought I would be able to. I am excited as fuck to see where Emperor takes me in the next year or five
@Yardbird I’m happy to be back. You all are amazing and I am incredibly grateful for the support and feedback

4 Likes

I am not using Emperor. I am using SSv2.1 and I feel similar changes.

Just today, a higher up at work came and was starting to bully me. I held my ground calmly, told him exactly what he was doing, he tried to make fun of my response, I answered him again, calmly, he got annoyed and left.

Normally, I try to avoid confrontation and give in, especially when it is someone with more “Status” than me, but I stood up for myself, I feel proud of myself for this. This is the person I want to be.

@Fire said Primal will cause things like this, where you will re-organize the social order around yourself. I think it already started with SS, so I am excited to go even further with Primal.

The most important thing is how I felt calm under pressure or attack. That sense of peace inside, it is strength. That you are not emotionally affected by the world, but you are the one who affects the world outside.

5 Likes

@AMASH @Fire @Yardbird @SaintSovereign I am feeling a bit anxious and frustrated today and I have no idea why. Is that a part of running Emperor?

1 Like

Yes and I believe that it means that your subconscious is dealing with a major block right now and you could be on the cusp of a major breakthrough. I’ve experienced what you’re feeling twice while on Emperor and the first time it was so overwhelming that I cancelled plans to meet friends after work because I was afraid to be around people. My solution was drowning myself in Emperor. It was a Friday and I spent that night and the next two days with Emperor running on repeat day and night, 24/7. By Monday morning I felt amazing and had a fantastic day. I’ve seen others do the opposite and either listen less, take a break or switch subliminals, but that’s a bad idea IMO and a waste of all your previous listening hours. Because of your maturity and prior experience with subliminals I recommend you also power through it rather than try to sidestep it. Good things are about to happen to you.

4 Likes

@Yardbird thank you for your feedback. I was thinking earlier it feels like part of the reconciliation process. I don’t see the point in backing off listening. I would much rather work through this and resolve whatever blocks I’m dealing with

2 Likes

Reconcilation, lol. Emperor is a rough sub to run. When I first started running my modified version, I went through a spell of cursing everyone out left and right – managers included, lol.

4 Likes

12-13-18 @ 10:30 AM;
What do you mean by running a “modified” version of Emperor?

2 Likes

Today has been ok although I am still dealing with some left over anxiety from yesterday. A bit shocked and proud of myself because I figured out how to resolve two issues I needed to take care of and more so that I thought of the resolution as quickly as I did. More soon

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that I feel I can attribute at least some of the quicker problem solving to Emperor and Emperor Ex. On a related note since discovering Subliminal Club and especially since I started listening to either version of Emperor I have dealt with obstacle after obstacle and instead of crumbling or getting overwhelmed I have found ways to not only resolve most of them but grown tremendously as a result.

3 Likes

I run a name embedded, modified version of Emperor geared toward my personal and professional goals. Name embeds and custom subliminals are available, they just aren’t cheap. That’s why we haven’t advertised them yet, but if you’re interested, e-mail support.

5 Likes

It’s been a crazy week in both good and not so great ways. I believe it’s a testimony to running Emperor and Emperor Ex and the continuous mental and emotional growth I have experienced that I am able to deal with the adversity I must face. This post is in reality a huge thank you to @Yardbird for mentioning my maturity in a previous post. I hadn’t really thought about it a lot but Emperor truly does what other providers and makers can only wish for. I plan on adding Rebirth to my listening soon but will probably wait a month or six before adding Primal if I do.I will add more in the next few days elaborating on the past week. Take care

4 Likes

Rebirth is kicking my ass. It is quite heavy. It feels almost as intense as Emperor. I really understand why it is recommended to run it no more than twice a day.

I am looking forward to the effects. I really had many past experiences that need reframing, so this came right on time.

It makes me feel “dizzy”. I feel somewhat spaced out most day since I have started using Rebirth a few days ago.

10 Likes

I’m stacking Rebirth with Ascension presently, and looping them. You mentioned only running Rebirth twice a day. Can you post where you found that? This was the first I’d heard of doing that. Thanks.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks Amash

1 Like