Furkan's Journal

I almost forgot to run lbfh today. I put my guitar up for sale today to buy a new sub. I hope it sells.

This is a good question, and I don’t know why you can’t send a pm. Would you please enter a support ticket for assistance?

I did it #14055 You’ve asked the same question before

1 Like

Yesterday the first cycle ended. Didn’t have huge impact,but There were some positive effects.

Today I went to the markets for some products that I could sell to buy subliminals.
But nobody was interested. This was a new thing for me, I had never done anything like this in my life.and I’m not extrovert social type guy, Myers-briggs test say I’m intj they probably didn’t buy it because they saw it expensive.but I thought it was worth it (I was planning to make a $110 sale.) I don’t live in a big place. my father says he will give me the money I want, but I don’t want to take money from him.

1 Like

And I’m not studying again. I need to study, but I don’t have the motivation and ambition I had before.

in a few days i can buy a sub.
but which one?? In the question asked by @Beowulf
I said I’d run healing sub like LD. but right now I’m little undecided.i have exam in nearly 100 days.but I’m not studying for this still. I’m thinking buying one of them:limit destroyer, ascension,beyond limitless
I’m very interested in these three right now.
Beyond limitless seems like a good option for the exam

Beyond Limitless is designed to unlock your cognitive potential and push your productivity to the limits. It can help you study for longer periods, recall information instantly, develop a photographic / eidetic memory, solve complex problems quicker, enhance your sensory and creative abilities and more. While Limitless and Beyond Limitless may appear the same, their uses greatly differ. Beyond Limitless maximizes your current cognitive potential rather than expanding it. The tighter focus allows for quicker results, though in the long-term, Limitless would create a more profound effect.

From sales page

but I think it may be incomplete.(ambition, discipline)
ascension
could have given me the ambition and motivation I wanted.and limit destroyer could remove the restrictions I have about the exam
What do you think??

But like I said, I can only afford one of these right now.

What sub should I choose
Beyond limitless or ascension??

And I’m wondering something. Is beyond limitless booster?
Should it be used once a week like Ascension chamber

1 Like

Hmm, here’s what I think. You should go for :brain: Limitless Executive.

Paging @Lion

2 Likes

Interesting, I hadn’t thought about that.

2 Likes

I just read the sales page
I can say it looks like the perfect fit for me thank you for your advice.

2 Likes

Good luck for your exam, I’m sure you’ll do well once you put in the effort :muscle:

3 Likes

I wanna ask a question .I’m on day 2 of a 5-day rest after21 days(lbfh) so can I run limitless executive tomorrow or should I wait(different sub).
I don’t wanna wait
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

I need quick respond

I can’t sit still these days. There is a restlessness in me. I walk a lot and do push-ups.

Maybe sub kicks me,Maybe to be more social, because I haven’t socialized for a long time, I just sit at home.I feel like there’s pressure in my head
Fuckkk I have to introspect. That’s something I used to do very well. Analyze myself.

And again can anybody respond my question???

1 Like

I don’t feel good.i want to numb myself

I feel so fuckin overwhelmed

If you’re feeling overwhelmed, don’t run anything else until you feel better. Sub Club’s ZP technology is a potent one. It might take you time to get used to it. Keep it simple, you’re feeling overwhelmed or tired, take a break.

2 Likes

giphy (2)

1 Like

I’m in break already now I completed 21 days.