My journal - EmperorZP + PS ZP

I will be using Emperor ZP and PS ZP. Starting from today will keep all of you updated !!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey!

2 Likes

Welcome! Great stack to run, enjoy the journey.

1 Like

DAY 1
I am feeling a bit fatigued after waking up. Could it be due to the subliminal ? What should I do in this case?

1 Like

Green tea or coffee

1 Like

@WinglissStark Welcome to the Sub club family. Enjoy your journey.

1 Like

BTW, I was just thinking of a possible listening pattern for 2 titles of ZP.
Day 1- Emperor - 1 loop
Day 2 - PS - 1 loop
Day 3 - Emperor - 1 loop
Day 4 - PS - 1 loop
(and so on till 21 days)
and then take a break of 5 days. Will this pattern work or will it cause problems ?

There is no rest day in your listening pattern. It should be like that:

If you have TWO titles in your stack, both Zero Point, do the following:

• Day 1: 1 loop of each title.
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1 loop of each title
  • Day 4: Rest

… and so on. After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

2 Likes

Yes I am following this one only. Just wanted to know if what i suggested would also work. Also can you tell me more about the fatigue part.

If you expirience fatigue the take more rest days in between

No need ro follow a schedule you can’t handle at the moment.

Over time you can follow the recommended schedule

3 Likes

The fatigue part is interesting for the hardgainer pattern. People who don’t notice anything at all can try this pattern. It’s all very well described in the article. If you even notice anything, you’re not a hardgainer.

Hard Gainer Pattern

This pattern is for those who are legitimate “hard gainers,” meaning they can run a subliminal for an ordinate amount of time and experience nothing. This pattern is also for those running only ZP-powered subliminals. There’s no mixing and matching here. Third, this pattern is for legitimate hard gainers who are listening to multiple titles.

First, when we say a hard gainer experiences nothing, we mean absolutely nothing. If you experience fatigue after listening to a ZP title, you’re not a hard gainer, that’s a result indicating that your subconscious is indeed processing the script.

If you experience mild euphoria or productivity, slight attraction from others, or some other very mild result, but in your eyes those results “could’ve happened without the subliminal,” you’re not a hard gainer.

2 Likes

So here goes for DAY 1 -
I felt more motivated towards building my own empire. I don’t really care what other people are doing, I am focussed on my own grind, I am restoring my faith in myself. I also re-organised my room for maximum productivity (don’t know if it is because of Emperor haha). I was reading a lot and could think more deeply yesterday, so emperor started showing its effect. About Primal Seduction, nothing noticeable has happened yet.

2 Likes

I am also adding Wanted Zp from tomorrow les see

Think changes from Wanted and Ps will take time cuz i was not in a good position before starting. I need to make sure that I don’t switch from these due to recon and continue them for long time (like 6 months). I am grateful to SC that they did really extensive research on Recon, never realised that it was recon, and I just felt like an illusion was lifted off from me.

Update - Emperor is helping a lot with inner masculine frame. I literally feel I am an emperor while walking. I think Wanted and this together are making me playful, witty, teasing and non - needy(this is a massive weapon ) in my interactions in general.

2 Likes

After a bit of time I’m back here !! I bought Khan ZP , and the first day of TB was mind blowing. I could feel what is known as being centered in your own energy. I did not give a flying fuck about anything. My movements slowed down in a dominant way, my voice deep. I could hold eye contact with any woman. I saw girls eyeing me but I was focused on my work :joy:.

After some days Day 3 and Day 5 , (my current stack is Wanted ZP and Khan St1 ZP) however I experienced good reconciliation. I started to remember all the days where I was stripped away from my power. I always was a dominant and confident person but I was stripped away from it through traumatic experiences. I was also somehow learning about death and not to be afraid of it (as every great warrior should be).

Talking about attraction, a girl just randomly approached me asking me for an address (indirect approach mostly, which may or may not be an approach idk I’ll just mention it lol, give your thoughts guys :sweat_smile:). Also held an extended amount of eye contact (which I always had problems with) with a girl untill she looked away (she had extreme passion in her eyes :joy:).

Wanted + Khan is the best fuckin stack, gonna continue with this. Also a question, you can change your stage only after 21 day, right?

1 Like

Man Khan ST1 was a ride. Between these days I also experimented with trying to run ST2 for a long time and running ST4 for a few days. But when they posed challenges I was getting crumbled. So I went on one more round of ST1. Now again I am back to ST2 and I will move up in the organic order.

2 Likes

And Wanted on the stack too. A request, if you are not running Khan with Wanted then what are you doing ?? (Lmao)

Hello man
You have done pretty fucking amazing job keeping up with st1 for that period of time.
How is your overall progress? And what about you reputation and your REAL social status(not that in your mind).
I mean are you cocky and blunt?
How are people OBEYING you?
How is your external influence and power, again, I repeat, the EXTERNAL, like do you delegate tasks to people?
Are people careful when in your presence ?

The thing is I don’t care about status. I am assured within myself that I am high status guy so it automatically shows in my behaviour. But, it is not like people are all sucking up to me or trying to serve me, but they do respect me. Also I am more centred and grounded in my energy. I realised that you actually care about all this when you are scared of being attacked or threatened. For a Khan there is no such thing as being scared or being threatened, so I can be absolutely myself without any issue. About the cocky and blunt part, yes I am cocky and blunt :rofl: and I don’t even realise I am being cocky and blunt when people give me reactions but even then I don’t give a … Also it helped me heal sexuality. I can get all touchy with a girl I like and have no awkwardness about it like I had before. About external influence part I did not really direct it in that direction, so can’t say !

But I am stopping Khan currently (also wanted) as I want to focus on money first. It was always stopping me from within and now I realised I should have started it earlier.

3 Likes