My Heartsong Seductress Daredevil drum beats

Great to see the subs working so well for you.

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Very interesting to read how attraction works from a girl’s POV.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Glad I can help :slight_smile:

I got my physical shifting ultima today. I had a feeling that it would be completed today. I’m so excited to see what this product does. Thanks Subclub.

My LTP has been exposed to the subs I listen to. The customs with my name on this, including Seductress. lol I kept on telling him to listen to his own subs, but he didn’t care to get exposed to my feminine subs. I told him about Wanted and he refused it. lol My subs are doing something to him because he has finally started taking care of his appearance. He’s also getting all these reactions from people who really like him and he gets treated much better everywhere he goes.

As for me, I feel empty when I’m out with him. I think that this is Heartsong. I keep feeling lonely after running Heartsong , as if someone is missing from my life. I’ve decided to stick to my custom that already has Heartsong and run Heartsong maybe just once or twice a week.

Also, running Libertine makes me feel so horny. I’m actually starting to enjoy that feeling, but I wonder if this has anything to do with the aura of this program?

5 Likes

I think Heartsong is also telling you that you - despite being in a relationship - are still lonely because that person is not treating you right. Judging by what you wrote in this journal.

I feel like more and more you are preparing to let go!

1 Like

I get this with any of the sex subs. I have to run them sparingly as the wife isn’t as into it as I am, and the subs aren’t helping with that yet. Does me no good to be horny if she doesn’t wanna do anything about that :smiley:

3 Likes

It does. In order to project a feeling around you in your aura, you have to have that feeling. The more intensely horny you are, the more you’ll make receptive people around you horny.

5 Likes

I see what you’re saying. I actually feel like I am dying and missing out on the fun around me whenever we go anywhere. I have continued to feel soothed by listening to more brake up songs. I get a strong feeling of listening to these songs while I am playing Heartsong. The only cute none break up song I felt influenced to listen to by this sub has been Savage Love by Jason Derulo. lol

I think that my personal life has complicated whatever this sub is trying to do. I just really want to get past these feelings of loneliness. I really shouldn’t feel so lonely, I attract a lot of guys, but I never used those options. I’m realizing now that I’ve lost a big part of myself to make the best out of this LTR, and that the only one I’ve cheated out of enjoying my life has been myself.

I use that “horny” energy to work out and get in better shape. It’s when I don’t work out that those feelings get to be too intense. I also use the power of Libertine to be more socially influential. Maybe expose your wife to Diamond? I cannot listen to that sub without having sex.

3 Likes

I may well do that. I got her to start a daily Paragon listening ritual lately

2 Likes

Thank you for mentioning this. I was really hoping that this was the case. This means that I should be more careful about where I choose to socialize.

1 Like

Believe it or not, it was Love Bomb that influenced me to listen to Libertine. I never wanted to have anything to do with the sexy subs. Then one day while I was getting ready for a meeting, I played Love Bomb, and I began to feel really horny to my surprise. I thought I was going to meet a woman, but it turned out to be a really good looking guy. Long story short, he was really attracted to me and wouldn’t stop hitting on me. Now that you exposed her to Paragon, maybe she will be more receptive to the power of love. You never know where Love Bomb will lead.

3 Likes

Don’t skip over this.

What you just wrote there is a MASSIVE result from Heartsong and/or the other subs. The introspection. Realization. Your self-confidence realizing that this isn’t enough for you.

VERY vital step forward! Keep going, you’re on the right path!

2 Likes

I knew that this was life changing and important, but I didn’t realize that it was related to the subs. I should have known :wink: I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I was taking a nap while listening to Heartsong standalone. I actually had a very short dream that I was having passionate sexual intercourse with a guy I already know. If the dream ever comes true, I know what the time frame will be based on some details I saw. Interesting. I had a kissing dream with this same guy last week. I’m not sure what to think. I guess that time will tell.

Now that I recall, I actually had that same dream a few weeks ago. The same guy, with the same details that I saw in this dream. Oh boy, I think that one is trouble :wink:

4 Likes

I met an interesting man who I hit it off with right away. He has gorgeous green eyes and a good looking face, his body, not so hot, but his personality shines. He’s not my type physically, but I feel like I can overlook that considering the connections we both have and how well we got along. It’s obvious that he would like to have a sexual relationship. Ever since I got on Heartsong, I have been getting rid of “limitations” to attraction such as the guy’s age, and now apparently physical appearance also. Hmm, I’m not sure where this sudden change will take me. lol

4 Likes

99% of men want a sexual relationship. Some want more, but if nothing works out, sex always does.

It is a rare occurrence and/or men that run subs that actually want more than just the physical, @Tobyone and @anon2351792 know about this :wink:

It will take you to find the man who has it all. As it says on the Heartsong copy:

A partner that would align with both your subconscious and conscious needs and wants. This means that your future partner is likely to contain the qualities you consciously desire (such as your favorite hair color, body type, personality quirks, status, etc.), but will also surprise you with things you didn’t know you find attractive.

A partner that is able to grow with you, because life is never static and especially so when you are listening to profoundly powerful subliminals. A lover that will fit you like the lost puzzle piece or the missing lead violinist of the song of your heart.

2 Likes

I really like your very honest response about men. Admittedly, I don’t have enough understanding when it comes to men to figure them out. Now I know that I shouldn’t second guess if they want sex.

I don’t really have a type, just as long as they are good looking and have a nice personality. When I have a choice, I am more likely to find guys who are in my comfort zone (who look like people I’m used to having relationships with) more attractive than others.

Just for fun, I focused Heartsong on bringing a Dierks Bentley look alike into my life. There were two Dierks Bentley look alikes that came my way, one being the one I wrote about having that intuitive connection with a few weeks ago. I’m coming across a lot of cute guys lately, so I’m not set on the look of this famous person.

I think I was going through depression about my romantic life and a problem that happened a few months ago when I felt lonely and like nobody was good enough. I started feeling happy again a few days ago.

I’m going to keep in my mind the qualities that you highlighted. I just really look forward to this meeting that will seem otherwordly and magical since I do come across many guys who like me. I want to narrow it down and find them, one at a time, since I don’t want to invest my emotions and myself on just one person.

I want more than just a f buddy. I don’t need subs to get that. I want respect, caring, friendship and even love from a lover.

3 Likes

Wait, what haha :laughing: Ok I admit, today at a bar me and a friend were doing laughing gas baloons, and that was waaaay more fun than chasing after girls :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes