My Experience with Primal Seduction, Primal Seduction Iron Throne, and Sex mastery X2

@Grasping_infinity - Rollo Tomassi’s books are the bibles of the red pill. Awesome stuff :+1:

Yes, I have read the Rollo Tomassi books, and there is wisdom in there.

However, it can also mess up your vibe, creating an undercurrent of distrust for women, which will mess up all your chances.

More info here, this dude is quite smart:

2 Likes

Update
That date never ended up happening. Also, I have been getting a lot of angel numbers in the past week, especially 1’s and 2’s.
But thank you for the articles.
I’m continuing to put IT over night and SM during the day

1 Like

@AMASH - I agree. Rollo Tomassi and the Red Pill is good for understanding women. And I had already gone through the red pill rage. At the end of it though, I realized that there was no use staying angry and that using knowledge to gain an advantage is better than soaking in misery. I love woman and I accept them as they are. Because if I was a woman, I would be almost the same. So I just use the knowledge and move forward. Will definitely check out the link. Thank you

2 Likes

i totally agree and have followed suite with game and red pill knowledge

1 Like

Went on a date with one girl on vacation and ended up spending too much money. Won’t be doing that again. I literally just want girls to come over and have sex with me. I don’t like going out to eat at restaurants, it’s too expensive and it’s boring. Am I the only one that’s thinking this?
I also want to share a connection with a girl Not just a shallow relationship

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever had a girl dislike that I touched her (while listening to these subs)

5 Likes

So I was just looking at the “shortcuts” app on the iPhone and made this little program. If I play ultrasonics when I go to bed i don’t get very good sleep. This waits one hour, sets the volume to a low level and plays the playlist. This way I can get into deep sleep and then start playing the subs.

7 Likes

i like that.

3 Likes

Have they got something similar for Android , please , anyone ?

2 Likes

Same problem here. Has your sleep improved by doing this?

• how much decibels are you getting with your phone at 6%, would you think this be effective? I’m not sure but 6% of your volume rate might be to low.
2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the tasker app is a good work around. lmk

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. This is actually my first time using the shortcut so I’ll update on how it works. I put it at such a low volume bec any higher and I would wake up with ringing in my ear (I don’t know why but anything more than 1 click of the volume knob is too high for my ears)

3 Likes

@Grasping_infinity
I got quiet hypersensitive hearing myself, especially at night when everything is quiet. I’m going this a try this night and see what happens. Thanks!

• Which Iphone do you have?
2 Likes

Happy to help. I have an iPhone 6s

1 Like

I’m working with the 7 so we should be around the same wavelengths here in terms of speaker quality. Uh, I tried this and for some reason the timer isn’t working for me. When I touch the widget to start the shortcut and I lock me Iphone, something happens with the timer so it shuts down. It works when the input value of the timer is 5 seconds but not when changing it around for 3600 seconds. If I were to actually keep my phone unlocked it would work even with 3600 seconds. Strange, huh?

Hmm That does sound strange. I would try googling it or trying a simpler program on the app. Maybe you accidentally set a wrong value or something

One may wonder, can it get any simpler? Sure thing there’s not wrong in this script, lol.

Ok so an update:
I’ve had pretty good success. I’m seeing two girls (nothing serious, I don’t want anything serious). I made her squirt so that was pretty cool. I usually make her cum 2-3 times but the last time she said she lost count. I’ll assume that as she was in the continuous orgasm state (from the book: the sex god method) so that’s pretty impressive from SM.
I haven’t really found girlfriend material yet (i have high standards). but then again, i’m not really looking that hard, so yeah. I haven’t been listening to ANY ultrasonics bec they really screw up your hearing (even at low volumes). so I’ve been solely listening to masked subs (SM, Aura, PS)

I also have been experimenting with turning PSIT to into a masked by pitching it down.

i’ve been trying to listen to subs while listening to other things: (guided hypnosis & binaural beats) just using quicktime player to listen at the same time and balance the volumes. I think listening at the same times everyday makes a big difference. I started listening to PM, a guided hypnosis, and Ennora’s binaural beats and I think its powerful combo. comment if you wanna know more about which binaural beats & hypnosis I’m using.

4 Likes

Last night I had a girl over and we probably had sex 6 times and I made her cum twice each time. I also remember making her squirt twice so that’s cool. I can last really long too. I’m in complete control.
I also feel like I can tell when she is about to orgasm and we can have simultaneous orgasms (if i want).

7 Likes