The Renaissance Khan Journal

After testing subs and playing around with AM+BLU here: AM+BLU starting out, testing the waters

I decided to fully go into my initial stack I wanted to do for very long:
Monday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S - 1x BLU
*Tuesday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S
Wednesday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S - (1x BLU )
*Thursday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S
Friday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S - (1x BLU )

Why am I doing this?

I run a self-improvement business with the aim to help MEN fix their lives, overcome limiting beliefs, etc. I basically do the conscious version of SubliminalClub.
Which means I work with people, so I need the social aspect, otherwise I would’ve chosen Emperor.

I have some past traumas I suppressed so far to work through, this is why I am choosing Khan and a wealth-sub to maximize the business. And to build a correct foundation.

5 days with 2 rest. Masked at night one loop and the other sub Masked Headphones in the morning.

EDIT:
You will notice throughout the Journal, that the stack changed a bunch. I was still figuring out where to go. Still, since I found spirituality along the path, I figured it was the right way!

Alex

5 Likes

Day 1 - Khan ST1 - EoG ST1 - BLU

The almost IMMEDIATE change from AM to Khan/EoG I noticed is the fact that I am FUCKING UNEMPLOYABLE lol

AM helped me work for the lingering job I still have and get a few things done. Now on the EMPIRE stack, I cannot be asked to do anything for them. I solely concentrate on my empire.
This is kinda tough, because, well, currently I still need that job. The direction is the correct one, though!

In the other thread I mentioned that I wanted to try Khan masked because I don’t see much changes from Khan yet.

About an hour after posting that I felt some DEEP sadness creeping up. I didn’t notice it immediately, until my wife asked me “everything OK?”
I have learned to control my emotions quite well over the years, so it didn’t immediately occur to me, but Khan ST1 is definitely doing it’s job just 1 day in.

I don’t consciously notice traumas being worked through or something, but I do notice a general sadness, boredom, and even indecisiveness.

I am well disciplined, so I keep pushing, but it’s a fight right now.

I know you said you know you’re running multiple programs so I doubt I’ll change your mind lol, but I’d recommend you change some stuff for better results. If I were you I’d just run Khan + BLU. EOG might be good to add, but I think it would slow you down more than anything. Rebirth you definitely don’t need because Khan ST1 is doing the same thing but focused on Khan’s goals. But do whatever you feel is best for you.

I’m planning to run Khan down the line so will be cool to see how it does for you. I’m running Ascension atm, could you also compare how much more alpha/dominant you feel on Khan as compared to AM as you progress through the stages?

1 Like

My issue is that the forum here is full with cool stacks and tons of great ideas.

I could technically switch subs all day.

At some point I just gotta make a decision. However, yes, I know there are concerns with running two majors. What do you think of Khan Stark(Q) instead? That seems to be run by a lot of people. Khan is definitely the key I wanna keep.

As I said, if fatigue keeps happening, I will reduce loops or ditch BLU on a daily basis.

Will definitely report on the dominance thing. AM already did quite a good job with that.

But since I have sex pretty much every other day I will be able to report back quite well on what it does :wink:

Interesting knowledge about Rebirth. Didn’t know! Will ditch it then.

1 Like

I think what you’ve got is fine, Khan + EOG and then BLU when required. I personally would just do Khan + BLU as Khan has some scripting to deal with empire building, but seeing as it’s a large focus for you I can see why you want EOG in there.

I personally wouldn’t do Khan + Stark, I’d pick one or the other depending on the vibe you want to give off.

3 Likes

That is truly interesting to see the effects and opinions people have in this forum.

Because as I said, I saw many people praise StarKhan as a sick combo.

I guess in the end it comes down to what works for or with your subconscious. I definitely dig the Tony Stark kind of lifestyle/attitude, but I am defnitely more drawn towards a Khan :wink:

So I am gonna stick with that. Planning on 6 months at least for all stages. First stage prolly for 2 months.

1 Like

If this happens I would encourage you to think about rest days and more sleep.

1 Like

Yes, more sleep is kinda tough I have a 8 months old son :wink:

But yeah, I notice a fatigue and tiredness sometimes throughout the day. Defintely comes from the subs since it’s new.
I think about a way to rectify this.

DAY 2 - KhanQ ST1 - RICH Solace

YES, a SMALL update.

No, Khan stays as the GOAT (although I am trying 1x Q instead of 2x regular).
But I purchased R.I.C.H. because I want to try the solace. And I like that it isn’t multistage like EoG. I also ditched Rebirth and BLU is now a sort of booster I use every now and then.

So the stack now is:
Monday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S - 1x BLU
*Tuesday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S
Wednesday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S - (1x BLU)
*Thursday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S
Friday: 1x KhanQ ST1 - 1x RICH S - (1x BLU)

I might increase Khan loops at one point, but not for now.
I also purchased StarkQ, but I am not using it yet. A few months down the line, I might add it, we’ll see.

Also, The Legacy Supercharger still used every now and then. I just love these War Drums!

Things I noticed:

• Sexual energy is definitely UP (pun intended)
  • Overall energy is increasing on Day 2, although I still feel a lingering sadness. Might come back.
  • Emotional turmoil is happening internally, I can tell. I am also having weird dreams, although I cannot fully recall them. I guess the subconscious is working overtime rn.
  • I FEEL much more dominant already. Over peers, wife, etc.
  • Back in the days, due to my growing up, I was afraid to look people in the eye, or even “stare” at them. Over the years I learned to withstand that urge to look away by force. Now, it is natural. I just observe my surroundings, including people.
  • I already notice people, especially women, checking me out. Now this isn’t fully new for me, but definitely a noticeable increase.
2 Likes

I think of this as the subconscious is resolving something.

Most likely.

I consider this a “success” as well. I have very vivid dreams, I just don’t remember most of them, but there is something happening, for sure!

Enjoying the subs A LOT so far, and it is the next step after my conscious coaching practice to help people fix their sub.

I hope the gentlemen running this ever find the time to accept my affiliate / promotion request :slight_smile:

Day 3 - KhanQ ST1 - RICH Solace

Absolute HIGH day yesterday, despite the fact I had to work a lot for my corporate job. Usually that would have put me down, not right now.

I notice what other people reported on Khan Stage 1, high highs and low lows.

Libido is FIRING.

Other than that, not much difference.

Technical stuff:

• I will try RICH Solace for about a week and then switch to masked to see if the Solace does anything or not.
  • I still wonder if these speakers are doing its job right. They are VERY cheap Logitech speakers and I cannot find ANYHING about flat response about them. I get results, but I still want to get the most out of the subs and I don’t like wearing the headphones for hours.

EDIT:

• I am having a hard time not chasing results as SaintSovereign mentions a lot. I am getting better at it, but I still catch myself sometimes checking the revenue and be like “Where is the results?” Not easy! Damn mind!

Day 3.5

Quick report that R.I.C.H. is ALREADY manifesting.

I have a bunch of books online. But they were stuck at a few reviews.
Today I randomly checked Amazon, and the 5-star reviews TRIPLED virtually overnight, increasing sales and the rank on the Amazon bookstore!

Fantastic!

7 Likes

Maybe these?

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=625880

haha yeah I guess, but that’s kinda expensive!

Well, if I want to get better results, maybe.

I’ll definitely try masked to see if it makes a difference and is truly bound to the speakers.

Day 4 - KhanQ ST1 - RICH SOLACE + BLU

Did the whole package again. I already mentioned RICH manifesting great things for my business. This kept happening throughout the day. Can only imagine what it does long-term.

I don’t notice huge emotional turmoil or anything from Khan (yet). Maybe this happens this weekend when I have the rest days. If not, I will try masked Khan next week, because I am still in disbelief that my speakers do a proper job with the Ultrasonic (KhanQ is the only US I run so far).

I notice, however, a certain calmness increasing towards other people. You could definitely call it a dominant calmness. I feel aloof to a certain degree. While also being empathetic to others. I am not the asshole “I am better than you” type, it’s a relaxed state of being aware that people have flaws, and whatever their shortcomings are doesn’t bother me.

And, well, the libido is way up.

Dreams are whack af. I cannot recall them most of the time, but when I wake up from them, I am like “wtf”

Still, I see a lot of progress happening there.

1 Like

Day 5 - KhanQ ST1 - RICH SOLACE - BLU

It’s a holiday over here, so I slept longer.

I notice today is one of the “low days.” I certain anger within me. Not like crazy, and has nothing to do with others, but mood is not very good.
Must be Total Breakdown working through some shit.

Looking forward towards the next 2 rest days, seeing if something manifests from Khan.

Next week I will try masked, although I feel like I am getting results from Khan Ultrasonic.

RICH is definitely working VERY WELL! Getting new opportunities and literal money-manifestation left and right.
Will journal more after this day is over (noon rn).

EDIT:
After going for a walk, the mood became way better, although I still notice I am quickly irritated today.

Also, the sexual dominance is noticeable in Khan. Horny af, but also powerful behavior in general.
My IDGAF attitude is coming back, which I lost weeks ago after listening to AM (because it was faked). But this time it FEELS different.
I KNOW it is real. Hard to describe, but awesome!

1 Like

It is nice that you are having results from RICH as well. Any plans on using RICH v2 or will stick with RICH Solace? I got noticeable results when I ran RICH Solace for a brief time before going on RICH v2.

Why did you switch? To test which one works better?

I went with RICH v2 as it is newer than RICH Solace.