AM+BLU starting out, testing the waters

Day 4

First day without subs (weekend).

Observation:
My older self I cultivated over years broke down REAL quick.

I considered myself to be quite dominant and “alpha” but seeing it now, the foundation of this was very weak. Which is why this house of cards crumbled quickly after the subs.

If I am honest with myself, there was a lot of acting, and not REALLY feeling it.

Anyway, glad to build this up from scratch, and now I am looking WAY forward to Khan in 3 weeks.

Also, my vocabulary usage definitely increased and I feel a certain clarity in every day life and interactions.

Will also increase AM to 2 ultrasonic loops per day next week. BLU I stick with one masked.

I can relate. This for me was humbling.

1 Like

Day 5 (second day without subs)

I am developing a certain calmness outwardly. While I noticed that my conscious and subconscious are fighting, towards other people I am pretty calm. I just don’t care what they think about me. Not in a negative way. I am just fine with whatever.

Also, which I guess is due to BLU, I am having random shifts in my perception of reality.

When you get up from the couch and suddenly you notice something you didn’t before. Or you have a random thought that never occured before.
I don’t know if it is increased intelligence, but it’s definitely a shift in perception and operation of my mind.

AWESOME feeling, not gonna lie. It feels like I am growing every day.

Now I feel almost addicted to subs.

I can’t WAIT for tomorrow morning, when I finally get to listen to them again. Gotta be careful not to listen to too much to stonewall etc, but I will def bump up AM to 2x ultrasonic a day.

1 Like

Day 6 BACK ON THE SUBS

• The last two days without subs I felt kinda down. I was REALLY looking forward to getting back on them. Almost addictive?
  • I am PRODUCTIVE as hell. Just got up 5am, I usually meditate first, but had a hard time staying in it, because I WANT to work on my things.
  • For me, it also takes about 3-4 hours after the subs, before I notice first changes. Before that, I get a little bit tired. I still work, but it is noticeable, later in the day, power comes in.
  • Sleep is getting better, I dream A LOT. Subconscious at work. First time tonight where I woke up with a little bit of anxiety. Was gone in like 3 seconds, but was a weird feeling.

Most important notion about AM (I guess it’s due to AM)
EMPIRE. PURPOSE.

I am having SO MANY ideas about my business. Constantly. I don’t second guess any of them. I just go and try them. Risk taking? ABSOLUTELY.
No overthinking. No mental masturbation. Just action. LOVELY.

I am also VERY present. I am not living in the future of what my business COULD BE one day, I exist RIGHT NOW. Putting in the action. Great feeling!

1 Like

This could be an effect of the Ultima platform. For me that feeling lasted about 2 weeks and then wore off. However on my rest days I do sometimes long for listening to my subliminals. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome, good to know! Otherwise I would’ve been concerned about that haha
Especially since I know a friend of mine has like ALL the programs :wink:

Day 7:
Not much new happened today. Productivity is generally still up, but other than that I don’t notice much.
Except for The Legacy supercharger which still works fine.

I do however get a new sense of things I currently do. I.e. a group I am in and an understanding of why things didn’t work out for me so far.

I am intentionally solely operating out of my subconscious. Not rationally (well, not much) questioning the things I set out to do.
Let’s see where it gets me.

Day 8!

I notice a certain indifference coming back. I am generally completely unphazed by anything. I feel like I could lose everything right now, wouldn’t matter.
It’s not nihilistic. Just calm. Collected. I work on my goals, interact with people, but whatever happens, happens.

My overthinking also got CUT completely. While I have ideas and think about things I can build for my empire, I am not second guessing. I am not building scenarios in my mind that never happen.

FANTASTIC feeling.

I always hated my overthinking. This being gone so easily with the subs is GREAT!

Seeing HUGE benefits there already.

Also had a fight with the wife yesterday, and played Amused Mastery quite well. Not really played, I was LIVING it. Wasn’t phazed by anything from her. Calm and clear frame. Awesome!

Also STILL seeking an audio player on MAC that can have the same file in the playlist TWICE!
iTunes can’t do it, unless I am missing it, and the other players can’t either.

Suggestions?

After reading through the PDF File that comes with all the subs, I am questioning my stack:

This is from the PDF:
Depending on what your goal is, different subliminals will help you reach them faster and easier. For finding a great job, or getting promoted fast in your current job, Ascended Mogul is the right subliminal.

If you want to become an Entrepreneur and create your own empire, then Emperor is the right choice:

If your focus is true wealth, becoming a serial entrepreneur and an investor, taking things to the highest levels humanly possible, then you can either start with the foundational Mogul, or go to our highest tier wealth program, Ecstasy of Gold:

Now, I was told in the other thread I should start with AM as a sort of foundation, which I understand, especially the Ascension part. But when it’s good for my job, that seems OFF. I don’t give a damn about the corporate world and I want to quit the lingering 9-5 I still have until my business fully takes off.

So I am thinking about switching to EoG instead of AM right away.
I got effects from Ascension in there, but I feel like the Job-setup is the wrong direction for me.

Day 9!

Will be switching to Khan EoG tomorrow, but will finish this stack today.
I noticed some things from Ascension, definitely. And money is coming in, so a few things work.

But consciously I cannot reconcile now having AM “somewhat focused” on the corporate world, so I am switching to EoG.

This changes my initial stack idea, but doesn’t matter. Stark will be added later. I might even switch to Emperor after the 6 months.

The following stack is now SET:
Monday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x EoG - 1x BLU
Tuesday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x Rebirth - 1x BLU
Wednesday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x EoG - 1x BLU
Thursday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x Rebirth - 1x BLU
Friday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x EoG - 1x BLU

This is exactly how it’s described in the PDF and I will be using this.

Alongside superchargers of course!

Apart from that, I noticed reconciliation popping in recently. So I am aware I should stay on the sub to really see benefits, but as I mentioned, this will happen with Khan EoG now.

Aiming for 6 months.

I think it’s wise to stick with a playlist for at least 3 months. Also check yourself in 60 days to notice what progress has happened.

You are taking things too literally.

If you are able to work harder in your corporate job you will be able to put in the much harder work necessary when you have your own business.

Being a better employee makes you into a better employer. It won’t make you into a compliant little wage slave forever tugging your forelock at the boss. Instead you will start to get respect at work as you simply get on with it and produce results.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

I guess you’re right, but I already switched to Khan etc, so now switching back again is probably weird.

I am fully aware that there won’t be deep changes from AM now because I switched right before reconciliation (or so it felt), but it’s fine.
With the current stack I am gonna stay for very long!

Observations so far regardless of AM:

• Time moves WAY slower. This week took a while to finish which is GOOD. Prior I felt that time is fleeting constantly and I am missing out on life.
    I guess this changed because I am much more doing what I TRULY enjoy and I live fully in the present moment, not waiting for future to arrive.
  • Also I am thirsty AF
  • Still wondering if my setup is useful so far. I can see on frequensee that ultrasonic works with these speakers, but if I listen to regular music, the sound is quite bad (pretty bass heavy), I wonder if that interferes with efficiency of the subs? BLU I only listen to on my Audiotechnica headphones.
1 Like

NEW STACK
Day 1

I am now on Khan EoG and BLU, plus of course the Legacy Supercharger which I TRULY enjoy.

• First day I was irritated and angry pretty much immediately. Reconciliation and working through the traumas of the past. However, didn’t shatter my clarity and confidence I gained from AM so far.
    But it was noticeable that my vibe is different in how other people reacted to me.
  • Also two rest days with similar feelings, but I had a bunch of great ideas for my business and things I needed to do.
  • Worked through A TON of issues I had to take care of in a few hours. Productivity is still INSANE.

@AlexanderGraves :point_up_2:

1 Like

I know, but I already switched to Khan and listened a few days, now going back again makes it weird again, doesn’t it?

As opposed to now fully going into Khan for 6 months?

It doesn’t make it weird for me. I’m simply encouraging you to make a plan and stay with it to increase your chances of success with the subliminals.

1 Like

Gotcha!

It’s fine then, AM basically served for me testing the waters (being completely new to subs) and I experienced GREAT effects!

But Khan (+any money sub) was from the beginning the thing I wanted to do.

Gonna stick to this for a very while. Might even prolong after 6 months. And maybe I add a second month to ST1, because I think this is the most important stage, building a clean foundation.

Currently I am running EoG, which I know is another multistage major, so maybe I reduce the loops since my subconscious is very receptive.

I am definitely feeling a slight fatigue a few hours after listening to the subs.

Day 2:

The almost IMMEDIATE change from AM to Khan/EoG I noticed is the fact that I am FUCKING UNEMPLOYABLE lol

AM helped me work for the lingering job I still have and get a few things done. Now on the EMPIRE stack, I cannot be asked to do anything for them. I solely concentrate on my empire.
This is kinda tough, because, well, currently I still need that job. The direction is the correct one, though!

BLU is a fantastic booster to keep working all day.

What I do notice is a general calmness. While sometimes emotionally irritated internally (recon) I am completely calm with other people. I don’t care what they think of me.
Plus, I am much more present. Less overthinking the future. Just acting.

I wonder what the last stage of Khan does if I am already mostly focused on action!

1 Like

One thing I need to add:

I definitely notice IMMEDIATE (like within 10 minutes) changes from BLU.
I wonder if it is the Ultima version or because it’s masked.

Will test a masked Khan ST1 tomorrow morning.

I split the threads so it makes more sense.

New stack now journaled here: Conquering myself (again) and the world, Khan-EoG-BLU