Muti Sub Combined Based on Khan (experimental journal)

Playing khan today made me realize it has an impact on myself. I cant quite understand or express what it does but i feel different than yesterday which was a day i didnt listen at all

1 Like

Remaining days 12

Khan update: Well the most weird thing happened. I am still sick but I sent a message to the girl I am sick if she was free yesterday. She didn’t respond within an hour and since I wasn’t ok anyway I text her again ‘’nevermind’’ Then I fell asleep. She sent me 17 messages and eventually she came by my house and woke me up. I didn’t ghost her on purpose, I was sleeping and went crazy. It happened before once or twice in the past but I never expected this from her

I ran 1x Limitless 1x Khan while working with no negative side effects. Focus was good. I am starting to think that Khan might be working on me in a way that I don’t realize because it feels natural to me. For example I am never needy and maybe Khan magnifies this aspect and just feels natural to me. I did have a short burst of jealously today but I don’t think the woman even realized

Sex and Mastery X2 update: I didn’t run sex mastery for many days. Yesterday I realized I am becoming more lazy on this area which happened several times before when I had so much sex for so many days in row. Maybe this will be a truly test if I add it back to my listening routine

Spartan-Muay Thai: Nothing to report, I didn’t start doing anything yet but my nutrition is much better than 14 days ago. I am still sick as I wrote above but I feel I am just writing excuses

Limitless: Nothing more to report, I love this sub

Legacy-Beyond Limitless: I ran 2x+1x before work. Mental strength was very high, I had some very rough day yesterday but somehow I looked everything with a smile on my face. Extremely pleased with those two even though I am not sure Beyond Limitless has anything to do with this

Currently at 236 hours of Khan. I decided that there is no way I will drop this sub since I don’t want to quit the journey and I don’t like leaving things incomplete. I hate both quitting and quitters

What I know from my expiremental listening so far? Khan+Legacy+Limitless will be in no matter what path I follow. Especially since I don’t fully understand Khan’s effects on me. Yesterday a sex issue arised. Sex was fine. I cant say I really enjoyed it since I could understand I was lazy. The lady was moaning screaming etc but I was heavily disappointed from my effort. Even when I finished I didn’t really felt I had an orgasm. It was more like I got my dose like a junkie

Another realization. I am working hard because I love my job. I think turning to EoG and just magnify that aspect in my life is a bit pointless. I am borderline workaholic and it might be better to just focus on a weaker aspect aka fitness/health

Sex issue was a bit worrying, I want to improve my fincancial situation even more but seems with the current playlist I am working quite hard and I expect ST4 will help for my financial too. I just don’t feel if I manage to fit more work in my routine will be better than having some of my focus on improving my health

Consider these playlists
-Working playlist
1x Khan
1x Limitless

-Outside work playlist
1x Khan
1x Muay Thai X

Superchargers Legacy+Beyond Limitless

Since I am changing my mind so often, I will just keep tracking my thoughts and listen to any feedback. Until then I will continue my expirement

Side Note: I ran Khan while sleeping yesterday and I can definitely see a difference between sleeping without subs. I feel more heavy today. It was quite refreshing taking one day off from subs and I definitely recommend it

EDIT: There is always the option to focus 6 months ultra hard in work with EoG+Khan+Limitless so i can buy more free time to fitness after those months. I still dont know and the main worry is that i change my mind so often which rarely happens

1 Like

Great insights, and I am happy you notice your progress.

Your choice for a playlist is the right one for you since it comes from a deep thinking process. I look forward to reading more of your reports when you start Khan ST4 :slight_smile:

I had a very vivid dream. I was living in Paris (I think not sure) with one bisexual woman and one man in a huge villa. We had a room free and I invited my brother to stay with us. First night we go out I cant find him anywhere. I come back scared to death and he is in his room. I tried to talk to him but he is drunk and vomiting on the floor. I am like what the fuck dude go to the fucking to the fucking bathroom, leave me alone he replied. I was angry because I was paying everything to come in Paris, tickets room expenses but he didn’t appreciate anything

The other two people are coming in and they asked me what is going on. At that point I had my back turned on my brother. They pointed him, I turned while I was shocked at the view. My brother is pissing all over the place. At that point I had enough. I told him he is not welcomed here anymore. He can use his own money to live somewhere else or buy his tickets back

He left and stayed with a friend next day. His behavior was weird and unlike my brother’s. I never saw him like this ever. He is a nice guy even when he is drunk. Never doing anything weird or aggressive, always polite. I talked to some people and they told me he is possessed by an evil spirit. I called my brother to come back to our house and some people from church came too. They told me they will handle his situation

Everything seemed a bit off. I had many people talking and my ears caught many fishy things. They seem more like a calt than some people trying to help. I tried to enter my brother’s room but it was forbidden. When no one looked I entered and I was shocked. They were sacrificing my brother, blood was everywhere and he couldn’t move at all. My housemates were shocked. We tried to pick up another person who were with us before we leave but he didn’t believe us. Then we tried to run but the calt understood what we were up to. Myself and the bisexual woman managed to escape. We were thinking to call the police but we saw some police cars outside. We thought police is part of the calt and we decided to seek private help. Then I woke up

Side note: The woman told me that we were in the same university but we never met before since she was studying another class

Not sure what to make off the dream. I would be very please to tell me what you think. I always enjoy a good nightmare

Since yesterday I am thinking what amash wrote about my playlist. I decided what I am going to run and I will create a new journal. Thanks for reading

2 Likes

I decided to remove Spartan yesterday. I felt less focussed, more tired, more lazy, more i dont give a fuck attitude in a bad way and angry as never the last two months while working. Spartan seems to have an all around effect on my life which i understood when i removed it

Same with Khan. I thought Khan has no influence but i dropped it one day. Then i added it back. I felt more grounded and more calm. Since i started running Khan my eye contact is weaker. I had very strong eye contact which is something i reported in the other journal. It seems slowly this is coming back. I actually saw a woman today. She looked at me and i avoided the eye contact. Then i told myself wtf dude. I looked back and smiled, she smiled back

Both subs seems to have a big benefit in my life. Considering working playlist 1x Khan-Spartan-Limitless

Outside work either 2x Khan-1x Spartan+Limitless or 2x Khan-1x Spartan

3 Likes

I am very interested and curious about your experience @rising

Do you feel that the subs are changing you on a deep way? Or do you behave in the ways you want when you use them, but just drop back right into your old self when you stop a subs for 1 day?

It might be worth taking off a week from all subs to notice the real and permanent changes.

Because I personally feel like a different person. I don’t think dropping a sub for 1 day will change me totally that much. But your situation, is it different?

2 Likes

I didnt run spartan for a week. I think khan magnifies my good qualities except jealously that increased since i started st1. Spartan seems to help everything. I assume if i run spartan long enough, changes will be more obvious

3 Likes