Muti Sub Combined Based on Khan (experimental journal)

Burn out is real. I am sleeping 10-12 hours every day and I wake up tired. On my normal routine I am sleeping 4-6 hours NEVER above 7. I feel tired all day, I have headache and my ears are buzzing. The same buzzing noise when you are in a club and you are going home before falling asleep

Also I got sick for the second time this month. How many times I was sick last year? ZERO. So burning out is real. Apaprently I was rested in the beginning and I didn’t feel anything only some positive side effects. Now the real question. How should I continue? What are my priorities?

I don’t know. Maybe writing down my experience with every sub will help me decide how to construct my playlist / daily routine

Spartan : I am not working out yet but I feel a big disgusted by junk food. I still eat but way less times even though i am sick lately. My mental strength had improved especially when I am working but I don’t know if it is an effect from spartan or legacy. Finally I did a body composition analysis and I was expecting my body fat to be around 20%. It is at 17.4% which is a huge surprise since I eat in a restaurant/pizza hut/ice cream or donuts every day for 30 days straight. Again I don’t know if it is spartan, legacy, both or my metabolism because I used to be a semi pro football player

Pros: Improved mental strength, feel less inclined to eat junk food, seen some results, I can play spartan while working without taxing my focus

Cons: It is the sub less needed in the current situation especially since I will never drop legacy and I can have some effects in my life

Limitless : The sub is amazing hands down. When I am working I feel more focused, I take more notes than usual and the best thing, they are more constructed. I have the tendency to take pile of notes but they are chaotic. Finally I feel I can find small details that really matter. I didn’t test limitless when having Muay Thai sessions but I expect it should help there. Quantum Limitless is a sub that I will buy for sure and it is the only sub I never consider dropping since I am more focused and more productive when working or studying

Pros: More notes, structured study plan, I feel less tired when working and the most important it can work alongside when working without decreasing focus

Cons: Nada

Muay Thai X: One of the two questionmarks. First of all I didn’t have a single muay thai session this month and I cant really say anything other than I feel exhausted when I am running the sub. Maybe it is my subsconsious to get the fuck up and finally train again? I remember 3-4 months ago I was a beast when I was training and I was running the sub. Definitely working on me but how important of a sub it is? Have I solved my financial situation and I prioritize this? Definitely not but one of my goals is having a professional muay thai fight in Thailand. I am already there and it is one in a lifetime opportunity since I have one year visa. My financial situation is far from what I want but it is still in a very decent position

Pros: Covering one of my lifetime goals

Cons: I feel exhausted after 2-3-4 loops

Sex Mastery X2 : I stopped running the sub the last days as you can see from the chart. The effects are obvious. I feel much more tired after having sex. Of course it could be the combination of bad nutrition, bad lifestyle or having sex 2-3 times every day for 2 weeks. I didn’t have any of these symptoms when running Sex Mastery X2 but it seems much less important as a sub comparing to what I need in my life. Of course I might get away with 2-3 loops but I am trying to minimize the exposure

Pros: Sex was more intense, I felt less tired

Cons: It seems the least important sub at the moment

Khan: Khan is a disappointment for me. In ST1 I didn’t feel near anything changing, ST2 I felt exhausted with low productivity and no positive to report. I started ST3 before the expirement with no behavioral changes, I don’t feel more sexy but it is hard to judge since I always have women hitting on me. The level neither increased or decreased but I became more apathetic. I don’t care if they do, I don’t feel flattered. Actually I don’t feel anything. The jealously from ST2 dropped to normal levels. Again i am only 215 hours into ST2 with 137 hours into expiremental listening so I cant be too harsh on but disappointment is disappointment nonetheless. Another big disadvantage is impossible to run the sub during my working times. It feels very taxing in my system. I am doing a mental job with many calculations. It might be a reason. On the other side I don’t feel tired if I am running Khan during the rest of the day

Advantage: There are people very pleased with Khan especially with ST4. It could be a solid base if it starts working on me

Disadvantage: No results. It is very disappointing but not running the khan for all stages seems a waste of last 2.5 months

The real question is, what has priority in my life, what I really want

• First priority is my job since I love working and I have the potential to make a lot more money
  • Having a professional fight in muay thai while staying in Thailand. This is extremely difficult and if I have to be honest, I don’t know if I am up to the task. I work many hours and I spend a good amount of time with women. Having sex daily is exhausting and I don’t think I have the stamina, strength or motivation to train as hard as needed. Maybe running the sub will give me the motivation to switch my focus

A potential combination could be

Limitless when working(this is the sub I will not drop no matter what), Khan as a base for everything and if I don’t results after completing ST4 I might drop it. 1-3 loops of Muay Thai X. I am planning to stop running subs when sleeping so my time will be more limited. What do you think?

2 Likes

This is interesting, very much so. I realize how much success is important to you.

Could you share more about your financial situation now, and how you want it to be when you succeed @rising?

I am making low six figures yearly. I would be happy if i do middle six figures either by my job or investments which i havent looked into yet

Unfortunately due to past mismanagement of my income and some unfortunate events i have a big debt which i am trying to clear

1 Like

Oh man, that’s very very hard. I can relate.

Big debt is really a type of oppression. I don’t believe anyone can feel free with debt piled up :frowning:

What would you suggest to listen taking into consideration the above?

1 Like

Without limits, the perfect playlist for you would be:

Legacy
3x Ecstasy of Gold + 1x Quantum Limitless

What do you mean without limits?
Why you think i should replace Ecstasy of Gold to Khan?
Also what was your thinking behind not including Muay Thai X at all?

Thank you for taking time to respond. It is always highly appreciated of course

1 Like

Of course, @rising.

I know you have a pretty girl you like very much and have a lot of sex with, so you don’t need Khan’s seduction ability.
You also may like working out and doing Muay Thai, but I believe your subconscious showed in this month that working out is great but not a high priority for you right now. I believe more in actions than words, and your actions reflected that working out should be a lower priority at the moment.

What is left is Khan’s extreme confidence. The Ecstasy of Gold has Dominance boosts when it comes to wealth and money. It has creativity related to wealth and money. It has manifestations and greater opportunities related to money (Maybe Khan manifested this great girl for you).

So, in your case, it appears that building a solid wealth and money foundation is the highest priority of the moment, and it is what will give you the resources and freedom to go to Thailand and do a real match there, to pay up your debt, and to dominate your field like Mike Tyson viciously did his opponents (I remember you used this metaphor before).

I also believe that when you focus your stack, you get faster and better results.

You have tried a huge and varied playlist this month. Maybe it is worth now using a very focused stack.

The Stack is really EoG. Quantum Limitless or Limitless in general makes any other subs you use with it work better, so it’s not a distraction, it’s actually a booster for your main focus, in this case EoG.

When I said without limits, I meant if money was no object. I don’t know if you have EoG already. And EoG is not cheap. So if you physically don’t have the money, the second best option would be:

Legacy
3x Khan ST4 + 1x Quantum Limitless

Because Khan ST4 has a good chunk of wealth focus. And you seem to be able to handle this huge and intense playlist of this month without going crazy, so I assume you are super ready for ST4 of Khan, just like @TheBoxingScientist jumped comfortably to Khan ST4 after 8 months of Emperor or however long that was :slight_smile:

Sometimes, all you need is a fresh set of eyes to point one onto a better direction.

What is your opinion on this @rising?

1 Like

Well we agree. A fresh set of eyes is what i need. I will think about EoG+Limitless. I will read about the product and then decide

Thanks for your input

2 Likes

I love Limitless, but a more powerful version, named Quantum Limitless will be released at the end of October.

Fire is busy working on it, and it takes Limitless to the next level. That is the one I meant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes i will buy quantum no matter what

3 Likes

@amash would you add inner circle or you would still keep the playlist focussed on 2 subs?

2 Likes

It depends. Is it one of your life goals to have great mentors and a network of friends? Or do you prefer to be a Sigma Male who rolls on his own and dominates as a supreme leader without equal?

If you are interested in having a high level network, I’d honestly do this detailed playlist on repeat:

EoG
Inner Circle
EoG
Inner Circle
EoG
Quantum Limitless

But you seem to both need and love Quantum Limitless, so this playlist on repeat would be even more adapted to you:

EoG
Inner Circle
EoG
Quantum Limitless

On repeat, as much time as possible during the day, so you get much more Quantum Limitless listening :slight_smile:

Could this work for you?

1 Like

not sure what sigma male means but y definitely i prefer this, its not even close

1 Like

Then Inner Circle might be less important for you :slight_smile:

What do you think combining khan with eog and limitless? How would you construct your playlist with those 3? If you think it is an overkill and remove limitless how would you recommend to run them?

I am reluctant to drop khan because i would feel i wasted 3 months. Plus i would feel i didnt complete my journey. Running st4 with only 200hrs in st3 might be an option

I dont really want to drop limitless sinve i enjoy running even a few loops and definitely buying quantum limitless

@AMASH

2 Likes

Well, rising, you said you cannot listen to Khan at work.

If you insist on all 3, then I’d do: Limitless / Quantum Limitless during work.

And: 2x EoG, 1x Khan outside of work, without Limitless or anything else. For at least 60 days.

Is this something you could find ways to fit into your schedule?

yes that might work. i will think about it a bit more. i cant listen st3 during work since i am getting less focussed but st4 might be different

i just thought i could do 3x eog + 1x limitless during work, 1x eog + 1x khan outside working hours

1 Like

Well, what is EoG is too heavy for you as well?

I don’t think EoG is as light as Limitless. But it’s worth testing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took the day off yesterday from listening. First sub i played today was khan and it felt so light. I decided to continue the expirement until i complete the first month at 13-Oct with some modifications

1. Take one day off every 7 days. This day will not be fixed. If i take one day off on Monday and i feel i need another one on Friday i will do it and then push a bit more next week
  2. Never listen during night sleep. Since i am using multiple subs i need to give myself a bit more time to recover and it is part of the optimal listening pattern saint suggested
  3. Reduce Muay Thai X loops from 6 to 3 in order to fit my listening schedule

I am constantly thinking whether i should do eog+limitless for the reasons stated above. Since i dont have the program and i dont REALLY know if i want to focus on financial success or fitness success i will keep the expirement alive until i know or month is over

Also i will play khan on my working playlist among side with limitless and spartan and observe any changes

2 Likes