Most fitting sub for being persuasive?

so to clarify further

it’s like one of those things that’s running in the background and shows itself when needed

this is a really really great sub

I’m rn mostly working alone but man I’m so persuasive, and before I ran pcc I remember sometimes I’d say something to my clients for example but cuz I’m still new in the field altho I have a lot of great knowledge and I know my shit works, due to past issues also I guess, there was a shit voice saying in a muffled way that ‘oh u dont know that’ etc

and much much more than just this I think pcc has done

sighs, it’s one of those things I dont want to talk about too much cuz I’d be going on for hours :smiley: just get it and see

2 Likes

well you convinced me, so i gues it works haha ok ill try it. thanks!

1 Like

Of course it works :slight_smile:
But again I recommend listening to the major program(s) first for a month to give it a try, I just keep saying this cuz I feel it’s super important because then you can see if it really works how you want it to

although I have founds in customs things work much smoother tbh

anyways, so glad I could help, and I think this thread will give someone cool ideas in the future also

so that’s dope

and thanks @RVconsultant for putting the first ideas there I also looked at your recommendation when coming up with mine

All the best @Rusty1

2 Likes

In general, the thing about Q that @Fire and @SaintSovereign keep saying is that Q is at a point where it just works.

2 Likes

is Transcedental Connection module in PCC or PS?
@SaintSovereign @Fire

I believe it’s in HOM @Rusty1 , not sure about those other 2 ; maybe PS… doesn’t sound like a PCC thing 2 me

1 Like

I don’t know. I think the general guideline is that if you want the results of that module, then include it in your custom.

1 Like

Right. i am trying to avoid customs for now so i wonder which title has it in some form because it seems really crucial for my current goals

It’s in HOM,
it was mentioned as the new transcendental connection module to influence relationships, so I don’t think it was in anything before that.

2 Likes

Here’s my take on it, I started a similar thread (maybe next time I’ll actually use the search button ha)

1. Emperor: crazy high confidence, that always translates into verbal fluency and people just following your lead because of that confidence. Never used Emperor for sales, I would be a bit reluctant tbh just thinking about getting some rude initial responses and my reaction to that.
  2. Stark: I used Stark in a combination with BLU/PS and oh my god the sheer verbal fluency on this one. Words come out my mouth before I can even process what I’m saying. At times it seems too much and I hear myself thinking: just shut the fuck up for one god damn second.
  3. Khan: I always feel relaxed, in control and nothing gets to me with Khan. While khan never translated into outstanding verbal fluency, I always felt it’s not needed: I always take my time to answer, talk slowly, use pauses to get the attention to what I want. I never used Khan in combination with BLU, but that sounds like something that would further enhance Khan.

Specifically for you, I think it’s important to consider what is the vibe that you want to send:

1. Energetic, salesperson type of vibe: Stark / BLU / Sex and Seduction. Commander Ultima 2 times / day for a bit of the serious vibe.
  2. I have my own company and shit together, CEO vibe: Khan / BLU / PSITU. RM might help with verbal fluency as well (based on RM comments)

You mentioned that this is about your own system, so my vote goes to a Khan based stack because of the unparalleled presence and confidence. Of and everyone is liking PCC, so that could be a good addition to the stack as well. Never tried it, so I can’t comment on it.

6 Likes

Thanks for the detailed answer!

From how you describe emperor it seems like a perfect mix with BLU for the "CEO & saleperson " combo with pcc.

why would you go with khan instead of emperor in your opinion?

khan is dominant af

emperor too but khan in a more social way
and you kinda know your way around ppl better
stark works too ofc
but khan for certain jobs I feel even better, where higher dominance is needed, and that sense of certainty and power

PCC I’d say is p much a must to make it even more persuasive

1 Like

which stage of khan do you think is the best for the dominance and social building?

I wouldn’t think of it like that

I’d just run it stage by stage

probably it’s st2 and st4 doing a lot of the work though

and the core

st1 even can

but I really feel it’s a program no matter how I look at it you better run from st1, stage by stage
unless you just want the healing, or unless you just want massive action (st3)

1 Like

I think Emperor could give you results faster than Khan. Going through all stages of Khan (I always suggest that) it’s a 4 month investment. Is this activity your long term plan, or something that you want to do now for a couple of months? ST4 is where you want to be.

The company I work for buys services from smaller companies and I’m interacting with CEO’s / sales leads for a while now.
I saw all typologies and most of them are the sales guy that says “my company is the best, you would be stupid not to work with us”. That’s so annoying. That’s the Emperor type as I see it: the crazy confidence, energy to push for the sale. That might makes sense to you, but the person listening to it probably saw a dozen similar speeches in the past year. Consider that when writing your sales script.

I think it’s about 7 years ago when I met the ideal salesperson, from my pov of course. He was a guy in his 40s, gray hair.

• The one word I would describe him was magnetic: ALWAYS relaxed, never pushing an agenda, never hurrying to sell his product. Not one moment in the interaction I felt he has an agenda of selling a product (of course he had)

• Funny, but not funny haha: funny enough for me to feel relaxed as well, not too funny that I might not take him seriously.

• His sales speech started with something alone the lines “today I don’t want to talk about our company, I just want to understand what you’re doing and if we can help”. He never said in words his company is a good fit for ours, but his body language, demeanor screamed that.

Of course, you know better the sector you’re going to work with and the experience/expectations might be different. The thing is, if this guy would call me today representing a company I know nothing about, I would give him the time, no questions asked. Hell, I would give him the time if he’s unemployed and just wants to have lunch/dinner.

7 Likes

Amazing post i really like your input on the matter.

if you could describe that guy in his 40’s based on your experience and the subliminal club sales page, which products would you say fit most for his selling style?

btw its very true that in order to sell you have to identify the problem of the client, like he did and many sales people don’t do.

1 Like

Khan for sure.
While he obviously couldn’t “act” sexual, the women were crazy about what a man he is. EVERY woman he met got a compliment in the first 30 seconds of the interaction. Hell, if we asked me to suck his dick, I would think about it for a second before saying no (kidding!).
He embodied power, un-phased, always present.

4 Likes

Hahahah bro, i think you are onto somthing!
ill def try khan after Q+ is launched!

1 Like