Most fitting sub for being persuasive?

So, i have calls with potential prospects in the next coming weeks, and i need a sub that really
upgrade vocabulary and persuasion skills to be able to be decisive yet convincing and focused on only what’s necessary.

I am running BLU which i know that improve verbal fluency and intelligence, but anything else which would give a noticeable boost?

p.s also i can’t run a very broad title like starkQ cos i already run ascensionQ

1 Like

Either Khan or Sex & Seduction with Power Can Corrupt.

2 Likes

Stark and Daredevil worked great for me… I agree with @Hermit Khan works great too.
Never tried Sex and Seduction but Primal Seduction also works great in that area.

If I needed a boost in that area I would probably go with Primal Seduction, its fast and gets the job done.

2 Likes

PCC + Stark

2 Likes

Add PCC to AscensionQ for that extra charisma, status, and expressiveness

1 Like

SS is good for persuasion and sales. But you also need that “I want to persuade” inner voice, so make sure the confidence is there with another title!

2 Likes

hmm, do you mean using somthing like primal seductioon for the extra inner voice ?

Thankyou, do you think PS will stack good with ascension?

Yeah, or emperor, or medici :point_left: Medici is also good for sales and négociation! Something that will give you confidence.

For me, PS is not the sub that increased confidence the most so I am reluctant to say "go with PS :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. But I know it’s good with persuasion, it depends on how’s your confidence!

2 Likes

Medici has helped me to be influential. I did not see results right away though. It is a very dense sub that gets better the longer you listen to it.

4 Likes

Never done Ascencion, but I think they stack very good for what Ive read in the journals.

1 Like

Thanks! do you recommend any ultima for in the moment state change that will be most beneficial?
I was thinking about either true social or PSITU? any suggestions?

Thanks mate, a lot of options haha well… i wish i had time to explore all possibilities
why did you choose PCC over daredevil?

1 Like

LOL! I agree

Frankly since I was running Emperor and wanted to see how well PCC would stack with it. They combined very well too:

3 Likes

BLU would be great for that . I saw really good results in that area when I was stacking Medici with Stage 1 and Stage 2 of Limitless. I was also using BLU with Medici and got really good results talking to people that got manifested. These will make you more eloquent. Medici is great for reading people and for acting appropriate in all situations. I don’t have True Social, but it sounds like a great sub. You may want to try it out to see if it’s something that will be helpful for your situation.

3 Likes

It most likely depends on who it is you’re attempting to persuade and why

Potential clients, team leaders of technical organizations.
for getting them to convince their CFO to purchase my system which would help them in their daily tasks.

Dragon Tongue
Sacred Words
Power Unleashed
Power Awareness
Lion IV
Direct Influence Aura
Potentiator
Leader of Men
Alpha of Alpha
Torchbearer
Stark

3 Likes

Thanks! should i include some boosters there like DEUS or mosaic?

which modules are best for persuation and verbal fluency & status?

Excellent idea!

I’d encourage you to read about them in the Q shop and think about it.

2 Likes