Most fitting sub for being persuasive?

And as usual I recommend you listen to Stark for a while before doing the custom around it (or whatever title for that matter, just a month maybe - but only a recommendation)

I’d also add PCC in there

And n1 RV for direct influencing aura esp, I think it’s a powerful one!

I’ve become really damn persuasive I think

yes, btw, mosaic is a good idea, you have the space for it so why not (is my way of thinking - some disagree)

a couple boosters, sure, again I think it’s okay - I always use the slots but some people prefer more focused, depends on you - I dont pass up on those slots :smiley:

2 Likes

could you compose a persuasion custom sub and post it here?

1 Like

What are your other goals beside persuasion?

Have you listened to any other programs ? I’d put QL ST4 in there for example but only if you’ve listened to QL before. And I have a different taste than most, some would say dont put it there, maybe even saint and fire would advise against it, but I just have found QL to be so dope that if you have listened to the program, I’d add it there

And depends what your other goals are, and what kind of person you are
so I say add stark in there, but if emperor resonates more with you probably you’d be happier with emperor

any other goals you have apart from being more persuasive?

but yeah, I’ll have a look later and post something for you if I get the time (got exams approaching and going thru Q store takes a while but I’ll do it if I get the time!)
so far I think what RVconsultant posted is really good, I’d just add a few more modules like mosaic and maybe a couple boosters that resonate with you, and I’d add PCC in there as well

but again, I would personally listen to the program first before making a. custom out of it to make sure you like what you get!

1 Like

being dominant, driven toward my financial goals and charismatic.
thanks

1 Like

If you look at Emperor and Ascended Mogul and Stark, which one resonates with you more?

I feel personally with Stark the dominance Is less than emperor and ascended mogul (I havent tried it much tbh, I only tried a bit of ascension!); but Stark I have heard the dominance comes out when needed, and tbh I’ve seen that too, but it’s not the raw masculine dominance I’ve experienced on emperor; it does have other perks tho

which one do you think you prefer?

I’ll think about modules for ya still :wink:

1 Like

Emperor definatly

I would suggest:
Ascended Mogul Q (for wealth/business focus plus Productivity)
Limitless Q (for cognitive/learning/memory enhancement, plus Productivity)
If you only run Ascended Mogul Q and Limitless Q, you would be fine…but I’ll include PS below along with my thinking.

Primal Seduction (I’ve had some interesting sex-based manifestation on this one, which I haven’t really journaled about)

I’ve read of others using PS for sales type situations. I’ve yet to do that as I got burned out on sales a few years ago due to working for who I found out was a very disreputable company in the payment processing racket, I mean industry…I am finally at the point where I’m thinking about thinking about taking it up again.

I think those 3 for sure would be a good stack…I kept it at 3, although I do acknowledge that PCC would be a great addition. If you had to replace one of the above 3, I’d swap out LimitlessQ for PCC (I had to think about that lol)

5 Likes

IMO go look at all the modules and see for yourself, I dont want to limit you by posting this! So please look for yourself of course. Here’s my recommendation:
Important

1. Emperor
  2. PCC

3.Tyrant
4. Dragon Tongue
5. Emperor’s Voice
6. Dominion
7. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
8. Direct influencing aura
9. Mastermind
10. Iron Frame
11. Instant Business Tactician (tbh this is more in the optional area I guess)
12. omnidimensional or something again for manifesting I recommend
Optional/+++
13. Optional third core…/Stark for example…
14. Mosaic (for future mixing esp)
15. Intuition Enhancer
16. Attachment Destroyer
17. Naturalizer
18.Leader of Men
19.Financial Success Reality Shifter
20.Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

I gotta mention also: alpha of alpha (thanks @Palpatine, I think it’d be a fine addition to enhance this ahaha) // altho with emperor… maybe not needed but it can enhance it even more, maybe instead of … something
and maybe also all-seeing if it resonates with you
(these are honourable mentions but you may wish to replace something from above with these, whatever idea comes to mind I’ll put it in this section)

but this is in some ways arbitrary, and meant to serve as ideas esp as far as the modules are concerned (the cores I really like :D) - there are many modules I love but can’t put in there, so see for yourself I suggest, but these are some recommendations, e.g. I really like #20 but you may pick. different one}

I am mixing stark and emperor since 2 days now, altho in the past I did itbut not like this
it’s good think. really good
I am loving it

3 Likes

Posts like this make me wish my wealth state/mentality was already manifest so I could play with different customs :slight_smile: This looks like a very solid “Get up outta my grill” alpha wealth sub!

2 Likes

Man you’re one of the coolest people here I Love looking at your pics :smiley: in the other thread

btw, I recommend you read some of Neville Goddard’s work. Maybe that helps you ? Just an idea =)

1 Like

Indeed :rofl: Neville’s take on “reality” makes the most sense to me.
I co-moderate a FB group that talks about Neville. I know Neville isn’t for everyone, but Implication is where it’s at.

Which pics? Which thread?

4 Likes

Thanks! ill probably combine some of your modules suggestion with somthing else i had in mind. but the cores will be the same

1 Like

both of these :smiley:

That’s awesome to hear btw :smiley: I love reading that stuff

Implication reminds me of it’s always sunny… I gotta watch it and be happy a bit, so much stressful stuff going on ahaha, thanks for saying that

Alright, enjoy!

I am really loving adding stark and emperor together in custom esp… so awesome :smiley: unlike what I had expected

1 Like

Yea, if 20-20 ever sees what is being discussed in this forum, he will go mad after calling everything bs crazy.

1 Like

can you tell about what is your experience since combining stark and emperor?

For sure :joy:

Bro there’s way too much to tell, and I just dont like talking about these things a lot esp when it’s still early in my path, I have my reasons, some intuitively so

but… I’ll say I instantly felt improvement in the following

• (may or may not matter to you to me this is a HUGE deal) my posture
  • my voice
  • my general confidence, just no more people pleasing vibe at all, altho with stark this wasnt the case either but with emperor you’re even more punishing of ppl who would want to undermine you, wit stark it’s a bit more tactful I guess but I like taking a shit on annoying ppl :smiley: (this can also be a downside at times, esp when I’m this way to some lecturers - e.g. I had this today with an SJW lecturer - wont go into details! - but I think I easily picked up on her trying to disrespect me , like extremely fast, and before I’d kinda go around it stark way, but today I just really outright showed very little respect if any, and even that just because I want to have that common courtesy otherwise even that I’d not show - - but I really responded appropriately I think -

basically, expect I think that with emperor if ppl fuck with you and your patience you may draw clear boundaries, and some people can retaliate - I guess this is why I heard emperor is better when you’re already on top of your shit, and well atm I’m a student, I see how looking confident and dominant makes others feel threatened, more than anything the lecturers and staff unfortunately. /// so be careful with that, some people are unhappy and they dont want others to be happy either) but eff it, still love it

• zero care what people whose opinion doesn’t matter would think of me

• not so positive aspect: in a relationship way, it can sometimes make me more distant, but I put chosen of Venus in there and with love bomb and transcendental connection etc, I think I’m still being a great partner form that aspect

and… I went ahead and put forge in my last custom also :smiley: this was a decision I am happy I made

now remember as Rumi said: " Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth."

I also overthink my customs (maybe a good idea! and in fact I gotta do it even more, and think even longer before I order), but I want you to know, everyone’s experiences vary to some degree from what I’ve seen

so just go for it and tell me how you’re doing

I can say emperor is the first sub I ran and my favourite in manyways because it is so strong there was no way to doubt it was working, and omfg, it changed my life forever. thank you subclub :smiley:

this is on top of all the stark stuff btw
they integrate very well for me unlike in the past when I ran these things, but I was stacking too many things back then
I think mosaic and name embed helps tons too , probably also the experience of having ran it in the past

3 Likes

Bro i really like reading your replies, you are really writing in depth and it resonates with me very well.
could you also mention how PCC helped you express yourself or changed you in any way then before running it?

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words

I am so glad to hear that

um, I’ll tell you just gonna have to do so much rn pls wait but if you look in my previous journal you see a bit about it

I’m so much more confident basically that I can really persuade people much better, for example

I think that’s the main thing I’ve got to say tbh cuz that’s been more noticeable
inner trust and confidence in myself

not much more on that, it’s a small thing compared to all the things I’m running rn, but I felt the touch in as far as I am letting you know here 100% noticeably. It’s a must-have IMO for what you described.

1 Like