Most essential masculinity stack?

For those of us who have been around since pretty early days (Aug. of 18 in my case), Ascension Lite was a free sub for people to try out the technology without purchasing. It was the very first Sub I ran back in mid August of 2018.

I have been running the subs for 17 to 21 hours a day since that point, with very little break except for a couple of trips where I did not run any subliminals.

5 Likes

Yes. Running Spartan since October of '19 and I have found that it has been good in getting me strongly back into a workout regimen that got kind of lost after I tore the meniscis in my knee and had knee surgery.

3 Likes

Ascension lite - now that was a fast acting sub! Maybe the ultimate and original stacking module?

I wonder if I still have that on my old laptop.

2 Likes

I bet you have it on the Subliminal Club site in your downloads.

2 Likes

You have me very curious on this pure masculinity concept. My dad was always gone so I was basically raised by my mom and sister. Never really had a man’s man alpha role model growing up.

5 Likes

My masculinity stack has turned into one sub, EmperorQ.

6 Likes

I am working on a q store concept for this. I am not saying this would be an exact stack for everyone, but just what I have been working up with this fundamental concept in mind.

Stark
Primal Seduction
Spartan

Blue Skies
New Beginnings
I Am
Ares
Februus
Deus
Raikov
Submodel Alpha
Dominion
Iron Frame
Rogue
Berzerker
Power Unleashed
Serum X
Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

I have two slots if I want to push it to twenty modules.