Most essential masculinity stack?

I am running Primal with Spartan as of today. Unless I am mistaken both contain Goldlike Masculinity, so that is two instances of it being repeated every 90 minutes or so. I guess I like the idea of it being integrated into a range of other ideas, rather than it being repeated multiple times in isolation over a 30 minute period.

I recall running Rebirth in a stack for a couple of weeks back when it came out and not noticing anything specific from it, and deciding to focus on full programs at that point.

There were a flurry of stackers that came out around Dec. 2018. I am not sure Sub Club has done a whole lot more with the concept since, which leads me to believe that they may not see it as the most effective subliminal strategy.

YMMV.

2 Likes

I am pondering adding Ascension to this stack as it is, I believe, one of the simplest of the major programs.

I think Primal, Spartan and Ascension would have many benefits. Waiting a bit and running the orher two for a while before acquiring Ascension.

3 Likes

Definitely thought you already had it in your stack! That was part of the original plan, no? If you’re going for peak masculinity then Ascension should be in there

3 Likes

I don’t have Ascension yet and need to wait a bit to buy it. I am also a bit leery of going beyond two major subs in a playlist. Spartan and Primal seem more essential right now.

2 Likes

Run emperor with rebirth

1 Like

Thinking about how Power Can Corrupt might catalyze a well structured masculinity stack.

1 Like

PCC is about rising to power or maintaining power against people who might be trying to take it away from you. It’s not really masculinity based, though it has some offhanded alpha-like scripting since being alpha is about being in power/control but it’s not the same as other titles like Ascension and Primal

2 Likes

Hopefully the scripters can chime in.

2 Likes

It helps if you tag them :slight_smile: @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

All great answers on this thread and i will like to add to it. Masculinity is about drive, ambition, strength, purpose, risk taking etc so of course i have to mention like others have mentioned on here god like masculinity is a must for any stack when it comes to masculinity. Ill throw in primal in there as well for the reason that the sales page says primal will help you become uncaged so basically your filter will be gone and you will unlock your hidden masculine self.
Ive read on here that amash said khan stage 3 is iron thorn so imagine stacking primal seduction iron thorne or khan stage 3 with godlike masculinity? The fire and ambtion to take action sounds like it would be powerful.
Also i would assume stacking khan stage 3 or primal seduction iron thorne + godlike masculinity + mogul or emperor you would be beyond driven. If a stack containing those subs cant help someone take action and start changing there life i dont know what will lol

4 Likes

I, as of this evening, have shifted my stack to Emperor, Spartan and Primal Seduction. Seems like a pretty strong alpha stack.

Would have liked to continue PCC, but that would probably excessively water things down, and it seemed the least essential of these.

3 Likes

Just for context, my prior stack had been Spartan, Primal and Power Can Corrupt. I had been listening to these since late October 2019.

Spartan continues as does Primal, but with the updated script of Primal Seduction. Emperor goes in after not being in my stack since the end of May of 2019, though I had done 9 months with Emperor in my stack in Versions 1 and 2.

My only concern with this is that I might like to have used Ascension rather than Emperor for faster results, and Primal Seduction is a more packed in title, too with the addition of Sex and Seduction, but I’ve really wanted that added in. I bought Sex and Seduction, as I only wanted to buy one title, and it seemed like a higher priority than going for the simplicity of Ascension.

PCC goes out, but eventually I’d like to run it longer term.

1 Like

Started the new EMP4/Spart/Prim Sed stack on Friday Evening. First day back at work and I am feeling really irritable and impatient and physically ill. I guess this is reconciliation. Developed a really bad cold yesterday. Am really having a tough time getting work done today.

I am attributing a lot of it to EMP4 coming back into the stack, but who knows?

1 Like

Emperor v4 should be run alone in my opinion. It’s to dense of a subliminal to be combined with anything else. I suggest you take it out of your stack and use either Ascension or Ascended Mogul instead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To each his own. I’ve got Emperor. I have run it in previous versions for 9 months total as part of stacks or by itself. I don’t necessarily want to buy Ascension as I just bought Primal Seduction and have purchased many other titiles already. I guess if I were to dump Emperor for something else I would need to buy it would probably be Khan, so I could run ST1. Wish that were essentially a standalone track or available piece meal, so I could buy and run that.

2 Likes

Kind of intrigued by the idea of running Ascension, but I have bought so many titles the thought of another $30+ gives me pause.

I am wondering how Ascension Lite might do in a stack in place of Ascension?

2 Likes

Ascension Lite? Is that even available in the product store.

My above reference was only feedback as to what I’ve noticed with my stack. Emperor v4 is literally the most dense subliminal here on SubClub. Adding anything to it would most probably negate the programming of all other programs that you run along with it. Heavy reconciliation, tiredness after a long sleep, brain fog, etc are pretty much signs that your brain didn’t yet have the time to execute the scripts that you’ve downloaded through running the subconscious.

Of course to each his own. I agree, I’m not persuading or compelling you to do anything, I only want to give my feedback so that you get the most positive results.

Hope we’re on the same wavelength here @dorfmeister :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Ascension Lite in my downloads.

I have previously run Emperor V1 and V2 for nine months straight, mostly as part of stacks, from Aug of 18 thru May of 19.

I hear people say that Emperor is so dense that one should not run it with anything else, but I guess that really means that probably one should not stack at all, especially as most of the major titles keep getting denser and denser and some probably rival or equal Emperor for density.

I am not sure what to think, honestly. I have not had what I would consider amazing results with any of my subs, but I do notice things shifting and causing behavioral changes quickly and some over time. it is enough to keep me listening.

1 Like

Never heard of that one before? Might just be that it comes with Ascension, not sure.

I’ve ran Emperor v2 and it was one of my favorite subliminal’s so far. But in all honesty Emperor v2 is just nothing compared to Emperor v4 in denseness. Emperor v4 is a real killer and if you were to run that particular subliminal I would go with @AMASH’s schedule and run Emperor solely. Maybe after a good month of 5-6 you can add anything to it depending on the amount hours listened and actions taken - basically your progression.

Then the question goes; do you want amazing results?

If so just see what your goals are for 2020 choose a subliminal accordingly and then run that one distinct subliminal for a good 2-3 months before adding anything in (at least for non multi-stages). It really depends on the subliminal program itself.

This is a very loving, innovative and empowering community. I think pretty much anyone on here is willing to help you put a stack together that is going to give you some amazing results.

Let us know your goals, the program you decide to get with and each one of us will give our feedback and opinions. You decide yourself whether or not you want to move along with it.

All of these subliminal programs are like shiny green emeralds. There are so much opportunities and positive changes they can give you but you should move forward with one particular program and not just want them all at once. This is just not going to give you the results that you want.

3 Likes

For the purposes laid out in your first post, I’d definitely add Godlike Masculinity and even a loop or two of Spartan.

4 Likes