Most essential masculinity stack?

@dorfmeister - yes, even though GM is included in these subs, my masculine quotient rose up after adding Godlike Masculinity. Totally worth the add especially if you want to focus on the masculine aspect.

6 Likes

Thank you, Raphael. I have Godlike Masculinity. I may try it. I guess I have figured that the stack modules probably offered the least transformative power for the listening time given them, but maybe I need to rethink that.

2 Likes

Hi Raphael when you say your masculine quotient went up. Can you please elaborate.

3 Likes

Ok, so now I have shifted my playlist to Spartan and Primal.

Thinking of adding Ascension Lite as I have never purchased regular Ascension.

I dropped Ultimate Artist as it had been in playlists since April and was the only Sub I was playing from mid Sept. to mid Oct.

I’ve mostly ignored the stacking modules, but:

3 Likes

Well, maybe, but I am going to stick to the full programs. I’ve never been too excited by the fact that a full program is usually 45 minutes long, but the stack modules, which deal with something far more limited, are still 30 minutes long. I guess I don’t see the stack modules as a particularly efficient use of my listening time.

3 Likes

I concur. I was thinking to add Sanguine to my playlist but 30 mins long doesnt worth the listening time since i already have 3 subs in my playlist

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - Please check my latest journal entry where I explain this. It is:

Day 11 and 12 Khan ST2 + Ultimate Artist + Spartan + Godlike Masculinity

3 Likes

While the stack modules are long(ish) in length, consider that they are WAY more focused. Programs like Godlike and Sanguine will reinforce very specific scripting repeatedly throughout those 30-40 minutes versus major programs which repeat their broad spectrum scripts a few times in their respective track lengths

6 Likes

Yes. I guess weighing everything, for me, the stacking tracks are not something I am particularly excited about using. If others find them more useful, then great.

3 Likes

Anything that is more specific is great since it doesnt give you much meaning your subconscious could use at is own way. I would love to try the God like masculinity with the Spartan. I guess it would be the extreme qualities of the alpha male? :smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GLM + Spartan would probably make you super alpha with the massive desire to get into peak physical condition

3 Likes

I am running Primal with Spartan as of today. Unless I am mistaken both contain Goldlike Masculinity, so that is two instances of it being repeated every 90 minutes or so. I guess I like the idea of it being integrated into a range of other ideas, rather than it being repeated multiple times in isolation over a 30 minute period.

I recall running Rebirth in a stack for a couple of weeks back when it came out and not noticing anything specific from it, and deciding to focus on full programs at that point.

There were a flurry of stackers that came out around Dec. 2018. I am not sure Sub Club has done a whole lot more with the concept since, which leads me to believe that they may not see it as the most effective subliminal strategy.

YMMV.

2 Likes

I am pondering adding Ascension to this stack as it is, I believe, one of the simplest of the major programs.

I think Primal, Spartan and Ascension would have many benefits. Waiting a bit and running the orher two for a while before acquiring Ascension.

3 Likes

Definitely thought you already had it in your stack! That was part of the original plan, no? If you’re going for peak masculinity then Ascension should be in there

3 Likes

I don’t have Ascension yet and need to wait a bit to buy it. I am also a bit leery of going beyond two major subs in a playlist. Spartan and Primal seem more essential right now.

2 Likes

Run emperor with rebirth

1 Like

Thinking about how Power Can Corrupt might catalyze a well structured masculinity stack.

1 Like

PCC is about rising to power or maintaining power against people who might be trying to take it away from you. It’s not really masculinity based, though it has some offhanded alpha-like scripting since being alpha is about being in power/control but it’s not the same as other titles like Ascension and Primal

2 Likes