More sex in marriage

What’s the best and most appropriate sub for having more sex and attraction in marriage life? my wife had a high stamina before she delivered our little one, and now it’s pretty low.
Would it be Primal or Primal Seduction? or maybe even ascended mogul?
Thank you!

2 Likes

Primal and Primal Seduction are solely created to enhance men’s seduction abilities. I mean you will probably end up so seductive and sexual that your wife can’t resist ripping your clothes off buuut this extra attention from all women could also harm your marriage :wink:

I would recommend Sex Mastery v2. You both can listen to it and it helps with any physical actions to increase pleasure in yourself and others. Also, it will increase your and your wife’s sex drive, which will motivate both of you to have astounding sex.

5 Likes

Thanks! Maybe i’ll mix primal seduction with sm2.
But which one? Primal or primal seduction? :wink:
Thanks!

2 Likes

Depends on your goals and experience with subs in general.

Because you will probably not go out constantly to seduce chicks, I would go for Primal. Primal has older tech but should be still very powerful… Let’s wait for @DarkPhilosopher’s reply.

3 Likes

Sex Mastery by far. You dont need anything else

7 Likes

** I agree with rising. Start out with Sex Mastery and see how it goes. Maybe you won’t need any else and you can always add it later to your stack.

3 Likes

Agreed, start there. If you want to add Primal Seduction you can. I’m assuming you have enough self-control not to accept the offers from women throwing themselves at you when you prefer your wife. It may make her try harder if she sees women throwing themselves at you though.

I do know of one case where a woman broke off the relationship because she felt she wasn’t good enough compared to the other women and she didn’t want to hold the guy back. That was really sad, she was absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Command her to do it with you. If she doesn’t comply, take away attention.

4 Likes

Thank you guys :slight_smile:
Will start with SM2 and maybe will later add PS

5 Likes

Sex Mastery

3 Likes

SM works like magic , it has given new turn to me n my women . I just enjoy her like anything and she has started relishing me !!
It has done wonders to my sex life , and ofcourse it didn’t tempt me to go out, I feel so complete with her . Also she is now game for even twice everyday .
Best of luck , it’s good choice !!

3 Likes

To do what? The sex or the subs?

3 Likes

That person is banned, lol.

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Just looked.

Jeeezus!!!

I would like to recant my question. Lol

3 Likes

LOL, yeah, unfortunately the internet is an anonymous place and anyone can come here…

That includes really weird and edgy traumatized people with mental illnesses or pathologies.

They usually either get ignored, flagged or banned if they start causing trouble.

In my experience, most people here are level-headed, genuine, respectful and give sound advice.

5 Likes

Diamond specifically has scripting for dead bedrooms in relationships!!

Had great success with that!

6 Likes

My partner and I ran Chosen which helped TREMENDOUSLY.

Previously, we’d ran Diamond, and I’d ran Emperor.

All of which were helpful.

Chosen is an underrated sub for sex in a partnership, because really, sex comes from positive communication and an overflow of positive regard for one another. WIth that base, then you need seduction… but it’s hard to have sex if you’re always kind of short with each other and a little annoyed, a little peeved, a little bit frustrated by the person and holding it in.

The best way to have a deep sexual conversation in a partnership is to have a deep normal conversation, and then turn it sexual. (Contrary to new relationships, where, you start more sexual right away.)

You’d do well listening to Chosen, Diamond, and SMX with her (any or all)… and for yourself, any masculinity sub will do… GLM, Wanted, Emperor, Ascension, Khan, all would work.

3 Likes

If I was in a marriage and wanted more sex with my spouse:

Heartsong (I find if a woman is ecstatically happy with the relationship, she’s much more likely to crave sex with her partner.)

Diamond
SM
Libertine
LB
LBfH

3 Likes

Add HoM to that. It focuses on family therefore helps marriage (and sex within a marriage) a lot.

1 Like

I use diamond and its making my gf horny more frecuantly and she want to have a lot of sex.

Almost every day sometimes twice a day.

5 Likes