More sex in marriage

How did you survive :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I like to jokingly tell men that the men who say “I want a girlfriend who wants sex all the time” have never had a girlfriend who wants sex all time.

4 Likes

Dont worry bro im goog lmao

She doesnt really want to have sex ALL of the time, but its a lot, a lot more than before diamond.

1 Like

This is not a joke. Most men can’t handle this.

It’s wishful thinking because you haven’t gotten it in 3 weeks.
But once you shot it, usually 1-2x a week is fine for most :wink:

Still, exceptions confirm the rule :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell my guy this :joy: he wants it everyday and gets moody without it. If he does get it for a few days in a row he does seem to be okay for a little while though.

I’ve realized that since becoming more in tune with my body and cycle, that I naturally want it most during days 9-16 approximately & then I’m more content with other intimacy.

I realize where I used to equate sex with love & that if it didn’t happen enough there was a problem. I made it a chore. :flushed:

It’s great to be in tune and have healthy communication over this.

4 Likes

Likewise most women who say they want it all the time have never had a guy who hits it good all the time. They’re around. I used to date a girl whose ex was like that. And this girl was no saint. She quickly realized that daily sex isn’t sustainable even for her.

2 Likes

I’d just like to drop in and say how I love that this thread has continued from 3 years ago….

Especially when he has a thick stick and she has a very tight hole. Many factors play out here.

2 Likes

Not only that. But in this girl’s case, the dude literally wanted sex all the freaking time. Even when she was on her periods. “Can’t use that hole? I’ll use the backdoor for the time you have your periods”.
That’s the type of dude he was. The girl who used to brag that no man can match her sex drive found more than she could handle. They didn’t even break up. She ran from him. :joy:

2 Likes

I swear I would go ninja on him!!!

What the beep! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

LMAO!!!
That’s why I always tell people to be careful about the words they put into the universe. Nature has a way to test if you’re really about what you’re saying.

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for lol

The laws of the universe act accordingly.

2 Likes

When I was listening to seductress, the attention I got was so overwhelming. I thought I wanted to be seduced, to get male attention.

It brought back a myriad of memories of me asking for attention and to feel more wanted.

Definitely wasn’t fun for me. Things got weird really quickly.

This stuff is no joke.

Grateful for HoT 🫶🏼

2 Likes