Mogul V2 Six Months Experience

I’m curious it would be obvious but does Mogul help improve work ethic? Decided not to add Limit Destroyer at this time

3 Likes

Yes, Mogul increases productivity in obvious ways.

4 Likes

@AMASH I figured. If it wasn’t I was seriously considering adding Godlike Masculinity to my playlist which I still may do anyway. Just to have that extra edge. Especially with all the shit I’ve had to deal with lately and some of the people trying to dominate me or knock me down. I need to stay focused and disciplined. Not let some jabronie douche bag get to me

3 Likes

Yes, God Like Masculinity is perfect for solving this.

HOWEVER, do share how many hours can you listen per day, and what is your playlist now?

Based on how many things are in your playlist, and how much time is available to listen, priorities can change. Some things need to be more important than others.

1 Like

Being impatient I know as my brain is constantly confused by and curious as to how people afford things . May be a sign I have a while to go before things start clicking. I have made the mistake in the past of often comparing the financial situation my wife and I are in to that of other people. Assuming they make the same amount, close or like us only have one income. I forget how different things were when my wife was still able to work and we had two good incomes coming in. I know a lot of it is envy in some way because I’m tired of struggling

4 Likes

hey @James how’s progress?

6 Likes