Minimum Age for listing to Subliminals

Hi,
I am planning to buy Limitless for my daughter who is 15 years old and is preparing for a major examination, just want to know whats the minimum age and which one is better or her masked or ultrasonic. Is there any other title which can be referred for her success. Regards

7 Likes

Hello, welcome to Subliminal Club.

We wouldn’t recommend exposing children under the age of 13, while for children over the age of 13 it is fine with parental guidance.

Masked or ultrasonic is a matter of convenience. Masked has the sound of water playing, while ultrasonic is silent.

For studying for a major examination, Limitless is perfect.

Ascension for Women might be helpful to improve her confidence generally and for the exam, but Limitless is definitely what you’re looking for.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

12 Likes

Hello @Fire, I got a question about Limitless. I understand Limitless will help a person learn better and faster if he has the desire to do well in school. But will Limitless also influence someone who has no desire to get better grades get the inclination to study?

2 Likes

Hey @Fire, I bought Limitless some weeks ago for my sons (13 and 15 yr old). It is played through speakers and only for bed time, so that’s about 8 hours. So far the only thing I’ve told them about it is that it helps with improving their learning. But I’ve always wondered what you meant by parental guidance. How should I guide them in this case?

2 Likes

Make sure they are taking action towards the goal so as to ensure maximum effectiveness of the subliminal and be wary if they start experiencing anything negative related to their ears, such as ringing, as well as reconciliation.

4 Likes

I’m re-opening this topic. I’ve been playing Limitless for my son since approximately January 2020. We have a routine of listening to some audio fiction together at bedtime. So I just play 1 loop then. 1 loop a day, limited to 4 or 5 times each week.

I would like to have more titles for him. I don’t want to overstimulate/overload him, and I would probably not play more that 1 or 2 loops a day of anything. But I’m finding my mind once again going in this direction.

I think that the important thing is that it should proceed from a careful review of his values, his commitments, and his goals. And he should have the right to refuse and say ‘no’, if he is not comfortable with it. I just want to have some resources available to benefit him, if he is willing.

6 Likes

Hello

I’ve been using subliminals for a year now with positive results and have considered switching over to subclub using Emperor.

I am 16 yrs old, would you recommend me to use it?

1 Like

I would start with limitless honestly and maybe regen then move out to something else after awhile.

1 Like

There are other members who are under 18. @Atul and @fazzzy

I get that the scripting for the titles and modules are intended for an adult audience with mostly fully-formed neural structures.

Legal liability concerns aside, is it feasible to script subs that would be effective for children?

I will give my daughter every single advantage I’m able to, and that includes access to appropriate subliminals as early as possible. Personally, I’d have done anything to get my hands on stuff like this when I was a kid.

3 Likes

Can you imagine running Spartan, emperor fitness, emperor, stark, or QLA in middle/ high school? That would be crazy awesome especially if you got into sports and ran Spartan or got into science club or stuff like that and ran stark or QLQ

Not to mention stark and daredevil could probably turn any socially awkward teen into a master at being social and making friends.

2 Likes

Would if I could. The next best thing is giving that opportunity to my daughter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, has your son had a lot of change? (intelligence, grades, confidence, memory etc…)

1 Like

I would do the same for my son, when he’s older.

Objectively, yes.

But…

There’s an inherent ambiguity to pediatric development. If you have any experience with children then you know that, in general as a group, they have an amazing level of plasticity and adaptiveness. They change very quickly and sometimes unpredictably.

My son was already quite brilliant, in certain areas. He has a particular and unique way of communicating that I sometimes find difficult to capture because 1) it’s different from me and 2) it’s more about the style than the particular word choices. But the other day, one happened that was so easy to remember that I made sure to lock it into my mind.

I don’t remember what we were talking about, but I was saying some idea or an other to him. And he decided to give me his full attention. He said:

'What exactly do you mean?

Elaborate."

I looked at him like, ‘uhh… okay, Captain Picard.’ And then…I elaborated. But he’s always communicated a bit like that. hahaha.

Anyway, I say, yes, there was an objective improvement, because I actually have the results of his schoolwide and nationwide aptitude testing comparisons.

Yes, the numbers were higher than the previous year’s. Yes, this year’s scores were also in the upper percentiles compared to others who had taken the same tests.

Would this have been the case without exposing him to the stimulus of Limitless? I think you’ve talked about intelligence assessment in some related topics, so I’m sure you know that this is not an adequate grounds to establish any conclusive interpretations, right?

His performance before on that test was pretty good too.

There is one class (foreign language) that he really does not enjoy and with regards to which he tends to have low motivation. I think he was half-hoping to score low enough that he would be placed in a less demanding level in the next year. His performance is getting better in that class too. Though he’s still not that into it. On the other hand, his mom’s really into it and she spends time with him working on it 2 or 3 times a week. So… You know what I mean?

Anyway, to make a long story short, I think that my son could be taken as a reasonably valid example of positive supporting evidence of Limitless’ efficacy with a child.

You asked about intelligence, grades, confidence, memory. They’re developing well, and I’ve seen nothing to make me think that Limitless is either ineffective or negative. As a person, though, I tend to defer judgment for a bit of a long time (as in several decades sometimes).

A subliminal program that I think could show much more dramatic results for my son might be something like Ascension. Or a title for having more calm, easy enjoyment of people. That’s an area where he could really use some help. He’s assertive with his friends, but super-withdrawing with pretty much anyone else. But I need to think for a long time before deciding whether to try any other programs with him. I’ve used two so far: Limitless and Regeneration. He knows about both of them and has approved them but also doesn’t care very much (or openly express any care, to be more accurate).

4 Likes

Wait so, doesn’t the program say that it can dramatically increase iq and give you eidetic memory? It doesn’t appear that your son has gotten these benefits, unless he already has them. Perhaps if he is already very intelligent as you said in some area’s, they won’t improve as much. I am unsure, but I don’t think I will listen if these benefits are not guaranteed, or even if something close to that can happen. Again though, it may be different with younger kids or something.

1 Like

I have two reactions:

1. Due to how subliminals work, there will be individual variations and unpredictability in the specific expressions of a subliminal. This is simply a fact. The subliminal focuses on bringing about a particular result, but the precise means or path by which you get there can be highly variable.

2. Conscious intention. As @Fire was bringing up a lot in the Module Pack #5 discussion. Subliminals are a mental technology. They work with your mind. This is key to remember. So, your areas of consistent focus and priority guide and influence how they unfold.

My son has no particular interest in eidetic memory. In his case, it may possibly be strengthened, but might not. In your case, if you’re valuing it highly, and expressly trying to develop it, I’d say that would increase the chances that you’ll see a result in that area.

Those are my 2 cents, as they say.

3 Likes

I wonder, what affect Ascension would have on a child that hasn’t gotten to puberty yet? (Open ended musing)

Without knowing the scripting, it would be difficult to estimate the effect on a growing boy but I wonder.

2 Likes

Just noticed this for some reason.

It’s too late for my guy. haha. The pubes have been released.

But I don’t think I’d have played it for him before anyway. Would seem too much like experimenting on him. But I am seriously considering integrating some Ascension into the mix for him at some point in the not-too-distant future.

3 Likes

If you do, I hope I’ll come across the post! If I had these titles prior to eighteen, my life would have been a bit different I’m sure.

2 Likes