Minimum Age for listing to Subliminals

I’ll admit to having that same thought with a degree of frequency that should probably be a little worrying.

4 Likes

I suppose that depends on the direction of thought and the witnesser. You strike me as a more enlightened being than some, I’m sure those thoughts don’t derail ya :smiley:

2 Likes

Depends on the day. I’ve got a freaking lot to learn, and I’m grateful for every day that we stay on the rails. (Not sure if that’s the royal we, the familial we, or the species-wide we.)

2 Likes

I think it will work well. But myself, as a teenager, I would choose StarkQv2 and Renaissance Man. Creativity and charisma. He will become a genius

1 Like

Was that the friendly, inclusive customer service ‘we’ that gets everything included except the solution? :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Sometimes I imagine what subliminals I might actually advise my younger self to play. I think it’d be my 15 year old self. Not much earlier.

My answer has changed.

Today, interestingly, I think it would be Dragon Reborn and Emperor Fitness. Possibly for a good year. Ascension and Limitless would be next in priority. Those would be helpful for dealing with the life of a teenager.

But as crazy as it may be my starting priorities would be Wisdom, Emotional/Psychological Health and Resilience, and Physical Fitness.

Once I feel like I have that stable Emotional/Psychological Core established, then I start the flashier stuff.

The number one blind spot I’ve observed that people have in life that tends to f**k things up for themselves and others is excessive egocentrism/ego-fixation and an ego-shaped blind-spot. (The opposite is no good either. Got to find a balance.)

I think that problem basically comes from a deep-seated and subconscious fear and perception that ‘I Am Not Enough’. That then leads to desperation and defensiveness. And we don’t even know it’s happening.

I think to some degree this is unavoidable. No matter how fast you run, you can’t reach the finish line before the starting line. Wherever you start is, by definition, the starting line. And some lessons are only learned when you’ve passed a few finish lines and experienced what happens then.

So, no matter what some lessons will probably have to be learned the hard way. But I think that having a solid, resilient, and flexible emotional/mental foundation could go a really long way and smooth out some of those lessons. That would be my first priority with my young self. He’d probably be cool with it.

After Dragon Reborn, I’d want him to do Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. By that time, hopefully we are spiritually mature enough to be able to handle a little money and sex, and all the bullshit that comes with those. Then it’s creativity and innovation time.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time. Talk to your child about girls, his problems at school, finances and hobbies. It’s better not to guess and get to know him better, this will help you choose the perfect audio

1 Like

I’ll tell you, the number one priority for every teenager is the love. First love is the best and in my opinion it is in everyone’s interest to achieve it and build a good relationship. A broken heart at a young age is the biggest injury, everything must be done to prevent it. Regeneration and Ascension if he has any problems are the best

2 Likes

@Meng123 Have you linked this to your FAQ?

Yeah,i did.probably should put it in the other minimum age post as well though

Cause i have this one too but only limitless was recommended for under 18

I think if I were to go back, I would start with DR, tough as that would be.

1 Like

So is that a blanket statement, or confined to Limitless?

@Fire

Limitless I guess. Saint said the same to me

Thank you for your input man!