Mind's Eye and New Emperor - I don't know what I'm doing šŸ˜˜

Well, I already changed my mind about the purpose of this journal, so now I gotta edit my little mission statement.

Iā€™m running New Emperor and Mindā€™s Eye together.

The goal is to rebuild and master my visualization and manifestation abilities.

The goal is also to explore the New Emperor.

Emperor was my primary program last year, and after a long year of sub-hopping and experimenting, a return is needed.

Letā€™s dive in.

7 Likes

Day 1 - 1 Loop Mindā€™s Eye 1 Loop New Emperor - 11/30/2023

While listening to my loop of Minds Eye, I saw an adult gif that Iā€™ve seen more than once :rofl: in my mental space. I saw it with such intense clarity (open eyes, standing outside in the snow) that it was clear to me immediately that this IS A RESULT. It wasnā€™t a projected visualization, it was still in my internal mental space, however, the clarity was unreal. I then tried to bring to mind the face of a girl in the gym thatā€™s checked me out a few times. I could never quite remember her face. BOOM! Her face was there. Then, still listening to my loop, I started to recall the faces of my mother, my brother, and another gym crush. All with insane and vivid clarity. Clarity so vivd that there was no doubt in my mind that THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK.

As the loop started to fade out, I also felt a lifting of my recon anxiety, and I felt a strong sense that Iā€™d made the right choice by starting this solo journey. I suspect I wonā€™t need to deal with recon, Iā€™ll just need to be mindful of exposure.

Thenā€¦

I looked out into the expansive snow, and tried to project the image of gym crush #1 out into the snow. I wasnā€™t able to project her into the 3d, but I did start to get some mild visual distortions implying that I should be able to gain this power in time. Probably faster than I think given that Iā€™ve been training visualization daily (with few exceptions) since early October and had already seen improvements prior to starting ME.

And with that, weā€™re off.

Iā€™ll edit this post later if any other results appear today. Time to go do a meditation and visualization session.

Later.

edit

Yup, ran a loop of New Emperor and as anticipated, while running the loop the old Emperor innertalk came back while still listening.

ā€œletā€™s fucking go baby! Iā€™m back! Letā€™s fuck it up!!! You think 6 mill is gonna be enough for you? Give me a break, dude, 6 mil is step 1 man!ā€

I smiled to myself as I walked into the gym, the loop still running through my first few sets.

Strength was unlocked instantly. Upped my single arm lat pull downsā€¦really upped the weight on all my lifts today. It was like turning a key, the strength was already there, just dormant.

Had a consultation with a brand consultant today whoā€™s gonna help me fix my social media game. I suck at it, no skill, no online charisma at all.

The dude went through my insta, tore it to shreds, then kindly explained to me WHY my content matters. One word, status. In the same way that my womanizer reputation makes women more attracted to me, the status I project online has the same effect. Doesnā€™t matter if the status is ā€œfakeā€ itā€™s subliminal, man. Itā€™s subliminal. People see the signs and their subconscious does the rest.

Ultimate power is the ability to communicate without words. Projecting status is how its done.

5 Likes

Damn, nice Avatar. Reminds me of Little Finger from Game of thrones.

1 Like

Day 2 - Rest - 12/1/2023

Woke up a little over an hour ago from my first subliminal nightmareā€“I feel so special like Iā€™ve cleared a right of passage.

The Dream

I was standing upstairs in my house, it was night and I felt this sense that there was something evil outside my house, some dark presence. I needed my lighter though and it was in my car. I had my cigarettes but no lighter. I walked down the stairs quickly, the house was alive with the sounds of a videogame from the living room. I assumed that my roommate was playing it, but I didnā€™t check as I walked quickly past him and toward the front door. My roommate was entering and I made some comment like ā€œdonā€™t shut the door yet,ā€ with the intention that he would wait for me to run to my car and come back, I was scared of whatever it was that was outside.

I ran past him to my car, it was my old car, a car I drove for years and years. I opened the door and bugs flew toward me, I was worried they were hornets. I found my lighter, but was too scared of the bugs to reach for my pack of cigarettes. Then I realized that I had cigarettes upstairs and that I didnā€™t need them. I shut the door and ran back inside, past my roommate and the mysterious person playing video games in my living room, and back upstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror, was disgusted by my appearance, andā€¦

Woke up, lying awkwardly in bed and still feeling the sense of dread that hung low over the dream.

When I woke up, it was very, very obvious to me that the dream was about quitting smoking. I didnā€™t even need to ask, I just knew that as I awoke. I have reason to believe that my dream was also about letting go of my dietary habits also.

This dream is a pretty amazing sign, tbh, this is the first time that Iā€™ve gotten confirmation that a subliminal is digging into my deeper habits and having an effect on them.

As I sat down to write my dream down in my journal, I had a thought ā€œI miss her,ā€ it came with a totally different energy than Iā€™ve felt toward her in the past 2 months. No anger, no sadness, no weakness, just a kind acceptance of how I feel. The feeling was, I miss her and thatā€™s okay because itā€™s already happened.

So far, Emperor is looking very promising.

I would expect nothing less from the program that changed the course of my life.

2 Likes

Lol thanks dude, itā€™s space Goddard, my invention. :joy:

1 Like

I was thinking of doing something similar for mine. My IG is pretty dead so wanted to see how I can grow a better one. Where abouts did you find your consultant?

I found my dude through an Instagram ad.

Day 3 - Mindā€™s Eye & New Emperor- 12/2/2023

Had another extremely vivid dream last night. Very vivid, and extremely symbolic. The faces of people I knew in this dream were exact. Not only does ME work, itā€™s quite shocking just how much it works and how quickly. Iā€™m in love.

I finally started getting girls replying to me on dating apps, this is a first for me and it happened right after my first Emp loop.

Wanted is probably off the table now. Emp just works for me, always has and this new version seems to be working even faster and more seamlessly. I guess Iā€™ll just build a new physical shifting custom and run Emperor forever lol.

Iā€™m kinda serious. Maybe Iā€™m just limited, but Emperor works, feels good, and doesnā€™t come with any downsides. Feels like it was made for me, itā€™s like a glove. So, Iā€™m just gonna run with it.

Sorry Wanted, we had some good times, but the shoe never quite fit, which is why running you was always so painful and the results always so hard won.

No regrets, Iā€™m glad I explored that side of myself with Wanted, but I think the journey is probably over. Could just be bloom, time will tell.

Everything just feels better today. Itā€™s like a ray of hope was injected into my consciousness.

I think Iā€™m just more congruent with Emperor, and it makes sense when I look at myself with some objectivity.

Onward.

2 Likes

New results

Instant mental math
Instant attention from girls without changing anything about the way I present myself on dating apps.
More charismatic.
Motivation.
Determination.
Self belief.
Reframing the past.
Accepting the past.
Faster learning.
Increased strength.
Better intuition.
Better intuitive social skills.
Increased photographic memory ability (like I actually low key kinda have it now).
More loving and accepting of others.
More allowance for others mistakes.
Improved relationship with my brother (also on Emp with me, so hype, I finally sold him on it).

Brother observations
Brother seems happier, better spirits, more talkative, more receptive to my feedback, laughing more, talking about dating girls.

Holy hell, this is IT.

1 Like

Day 4 - Rest - 12/3/2023

4 days into Emperor, 4 girls respond to me on dating apps with me changing nothing about my profile (all my profiles are actually cringe as shit in retrospect) so this is the epitome of ā€œeffortlessā€.

Spent the night with a girl last night. Sheā€™s cool, much higher caliber than my normal fair. Yup, Iā€™m an Emperor not a Wanted man, so be it.

Gonna see her again tomorrow, definitely the single most romantic sexual experience of my life. It was like the shit you read about in romance novels.

Made some money damn damn close to my financial goal, Iā€™ll clear it tomorrow for certain.

Got tipped in cash way more than I expected several times.

People were cool as shit to me all day.

Had a distinct feeling that Iā€™ve always been this way and that I just didnā€™t see it. Distinct feeling that life has always been so beautiful.

More hyper vivid dreams.

Protection scripting seemed to kick in. Found myself in a potentially dangerous situation tonight and was safe.

Manifested a girl that rejected me just so I could see that Iā€™ve emotionally moved on and feel nothing toward her, positive or negative.

4 Likes

Day 5 - Mindā€™s Eye & New Emperor - 12/4/2023

Noticed today that I can hold clear visualizations in my mind with open eyes and while doing other tasks, very interesting.

Visual clarity continues to improveā€¦markedly also.

Really wanna gain the ability to project, but I gotta actually train that ability, something I havenā€™t done too much. Pretty confident that once I start training it, Iā€™ll be able to make it happen.

Ran into another celebrity orbit today. Met someone that works for/friends with a famous musician. Really cool guy, we had a great conversation about books and spiritual stuff and I gave him some advice that he seemed to really appreciate.

Made some money.

I had the opportunity to clear my goal, chose to see the new girl instead. Only a few dollars shy of the target, lowkey, itā€™s a huge win.

Things are good with the new girlie. Sheā€™s really sweet. Sheā€™s working on some stuff on her laptop as I write this.

This is a new dawn.

1 Like

How this different from daydreaming?

You are turning into a superhero :slight_smile:
For several months I did some sort of visualization. I went to the alpha state, alpha brain waves, and one by one I was imagining my goals.
Unfortunately, nothing came to be true.

1 Like

Because THIS BOI has never been able to do it before. Normal for you, this is new for me brother.

Nothing??? At all???

What types of things were you visualizing?

I have a big goals so maybe that is why :slight_smile:
Or my vibrations are too low for successful manifestation.
Maybe I will try Mindā€™s Eye in the future with the same ritual.

1 Like

Just usual stuff, money, women etc.

1 Like

@Deadpool

I started really, really small when I first started. First thing I visualized and manifested was a hug, then a tennis ball, then climbing a ladder. Iā€™m still building confidence and trust slowly, but this sub is a game changer for sure.

1 Like

Those are too small goals for me but good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually Iā€™m at the other end of the spectrum. I daydream way too easily. I want to improve my already good visualization skills without my mind randomly wandering. I might look into Mindā€™s Eye. I bought it but I never ran it. Maybe I should.

1 Like