Million Dollar Luther 🤑

I have tried ChatGPT for the first time.

You
How to increase your personal wavelength

ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I am not sure what you mean by “personal wavelength.” If you are referring to increasing your personal energy or vibration, there are a few things you can try:

1. Practice mindfulness and meditation: Taking time to quiet your mind and focus on your breath can help you become more centered and present, which can increase your energy and vibration.

2. Surround yourself with positive people and experiences: Being around people who uplift you and doing things that bring you joy can help raise

You
How to increase your vibration

ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I assume you are referring to personal vibration or energy level. Here are some ways to increase your vibration:

1. Practice gratitude: Focus on the things you are thankful for and express gratitude regularly. This helps shift your energy to a more positive and high-vibrational state.

2. Meditate: Meditation helps calm your mind and connect with your inner self. It can help you release negative energy and increase your vibration.

3. Spend time in nature: Spending time in

1 Like

Seems like Chosen, CWON, Sanguine Elixir, LBFH, and LB are made for this.

And after reading CWON, this one has the best to offer.
It has gratitude, positivity, and nature.

Same here, never really cared for any religion and never been exposed that much to any of them. But as I started self-development and started reading books, Hinduism and that part of the world came into my awareness, and I realized just how advanced some of the concepts and traditions actually were.

I’m still not that knowledgeable about these religions, but I take small pieces here and there and apply some wisom into my daily life. Altough I’m doing a Buddhist meditation daily now and just follow some basic precepts to the best of my ability, and my results with life and subliminalas has skyrocketed ever since. I’ve come to realize that the Buddha was more like a ancient form of neuroscientist than anything else lol. Because how would the end of suffering (his ultimate goal) be anything other than a full understaning how the machanics of how your mind actually works…lol

2 Likes

You said self-love many times and for this would be the best LBFH, Sanguine Elixir, CFW.

1 Like

Yeah these are all beast options, good point lol

1 Like

You are a nice fella to chat with :slight_smile:

1 Like

ZPv2 = smol recon, lorge results

recon = hecc

overexposure = heckin’ hecc

finally figured all this shit out

3 Likes

What is hecc?

1 Like

ask chat GPT LOL

2 Likes

one of my cousins is trying to be one of those pet influencer people on IG/tiktok etc and they mess around with all this type of stuff

now got me talking like this, lmfoa

LOL
Heckin’ / Heck / H*ck / Hecc
Heck is a dog’s favorite swear word – although they don’t really know any others.

1 Like

Generated by AI
Look for Slovakia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stunning pictures, that’s pretty cool lol

Are they based on real people?

1 Like

You can look at what part of the world you want.

And I honestly do not know how it is done.

I’m pissed off right now, actually.

I did not know that all of my girlfriends consented to having an A.I art generated in their images.

I will need to have a chat with them.

(LOL)

5 Likes

Yeah, tell them to Hecc off!

1 Like

They have for men as well. One could probably use some of them to consciously guide Legacy of the Spartan.

1 Like