Microloops in a stack

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

I would like to test out micro loops, with one of the subs in a stack.

For 30 sec ones is it important to get the full script first, which would require listening to at least 3 minutes of a new sub to start with?

At what point has your subconscious received the full script which can be recalled after just a 30 sec exposure?

I believe Saint just clarified that you can start with 30 seconds without having listened before.

I don’t think you need to listen to three minutes if you don’t want to.

1 Like

So does this mean the full script is obtained within the first 30 seconds now? Otherwise, how can it be recalled?

1 Like

no, start from 30 seconds. if you have no any results (including recon) from it, go up to 1 minute and so on.

1 Like

Ok so it’s not important to get the full script? but if I want to it would be good to know if that’s a 1 minute listen or 3 min. Else I might not get all the benefits or process and execute all of it?

1 Like

yes, if you are having a massive recon with the full script. apparently, the point is that when you get less recon and see more positive results, it makes you to keep your stack stable and don’t give up because you see positive changes rather than having a massive recon and seeing no or few positive results and thinking like “I’d better choose another title” and changing your stack every cycle by that being inconsistent, hence no permanent good changes from using subs.

1 Like

So starting with 30 sec is more to test result response or reaction in terms of recon, and if no recon or result, can increase to 1 min and so on. But 3 min is around the mark where the full script is complete?

1 Like

Lol sorry @Starman it’s not directed at you but I find it hilarious how this topic of micro loops keeps looping in the forum.

Saint had said he only listened to RoS for 1min and 30sec and never moved beyond that. They can’t divulge the info but you know if Saint is running it like that there’s nothing to worry about as far as getting the whole script goes.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a waste of script if your subconscious never got the full sub even once?

It would just be nice to know when I’ve heard the full script.

Saint’s comment there was specific to Rom and Ros, and it was more than 30 seconds.

1 Like

yes, exactly. In case of Wanted Black, 30 secs are replaced by 1:30 minutes.

1 Like

I can’t confirm that. But I guess this must go deeper than traditional subliminal input patterns.

1 Like

Who said you needed 3 minutes to get the full script? Just start with 30 seconds and then increase. Don’t worry about “getting the full script” or not. At 3-5 minutes, you’re definitely good. But, the goal with microloops is to minimize recon in and some cases, improve results. You’re just ramping up exposure over time to test what your limits are and how you respond.

11 Likes

Tomorrow is my last day of Genesis + RoM + Sanguine The Elixir.
For the next round, I’ll drop SE and run just Genesis + RoM. Only 5 minute loops for the whole round. I’m curious to see what would do in terms of results and integration.

3 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

do we use microloops to start with only intense titles or with any? say, if I want to run Mogul for the first time ever, may I start with 30secs or will it be too short/not enough loop for Mogul?

1 Like

Any. If there is no reconciliation, you can increase the runtime the next time you play it.

2 Likes

what time to take to see if it takes me into recon? one week is enough?

1 Like

You can know in a day or two. If you experience no reconciliation and see results, increase the time to 1 minute the next time you run it. No need to wait a week.

Very subjective though. Trust your intuition.

2 Likes

thank you, appreciate it

2 Likes