Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Yes. That’s why I’m just sticking with Saint’s main suggested stack, Libertine.

1 Like

Guut guut :muscle:

1 Like

The more I think about Wanted Black the more I like it. I have no fucking idea how I’m going to get back to running my work/money custom with KBBC and WB in my stack. Goddamnit.

4 Likes

Let it get messy. A glorious blaze.

Messy is definitely one way of looking at it.

I just have so many ideas now related to relationships and romance, that I never thought of before. It’s really making me contemplate things in a completely different way, one that I would have even been shameful of in the past.

I just can’t believe that what I was looking for in KBBC, was ultimately in WB. What a twist. I wonder if the recon kicks in, how it will look.

2 Likes

The larger question to ask is how the mind processes these things anyway, especially with all the changes we make to the audio. We have our theories, but the answer is: who knows? What we know is that it works and because of that, it gives us a foundation to work from.

Microloops work. The explanation of why less important. We just know that the length of exposure very much changes the results and in some people – like myself – less is more.

Interestingly enough, we can actually answer this question. Just not going to do so. :slight_smile:
At the end of the day, there’s nothing wrong with testing a microloop and seeing if it works for you better.

Microloops actually seem to work better for hard gainers, because there’s less input to fight against. Hard gainers tend to be stubborn and will just reject the script outright.

From the time I wake up until the time I unwind at night (around 10p), I’m researching, writing, discussing these topics. Right now, it is the most interesting thing in my life – possibly THE most interesting thing I’ve ever encountered. @Fire and I both spend hours, and I mean hours in either deep meditation or deep thought.

So yes, the recommendations we make are well-informed, but everyone is free to experiment the way they want.

No, just letting my guard down a bit. I’m a walking contradiction that frustrates my colleagues so much. I literally will go from the most disinterested and dry person to a complete whimsical goofball to discussing the hidden mysteries of the universe, to shooting someone in Paladins in the matter of a few hours. I simply am what I am.

Here, since we don’t want to be thought leaders or pursue fame (hence why I don’t write more about subliminals, just make them) you mostly get the disinterested and distant version. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never ran more than 1 minute and 30 seconds of RoS or RoM. When it comes to microloops, we will not be sharing the secrets other than the fact that it works. Otherwise, the spying eyes of competitors will try and steal the method, botch it and possibly cause negative side effects in their customers.

That’s not a concern for us, because we invented the shit. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Fire :joy::joy::joy::joy:

But let me stop. @Fire does not like the spotlight. But he is suffering from this issue, rofl.

25 Likes
1 Like

Micro-loops work, the problem is the way 99% of us conceive of time. Hard to wrap my head around this, but reality is that we exist in a never-ending state of now. Y’all are too caught up on the beginning and end of the script, when the very presence of the script itself is what pushes these changes in our subconscious.

Or maybe I’m just talking out of my asshole. I swear it makes sense though.

9 Likes

Microloops are dope. I wish I started out with them when ZP first hit. Man the amount of recon I went through on 15 minutes of a title. Took me forever to even get it though my head to scale back to 3 minutes.

4 Likes

Wow that’s dope

1 Like

Any title for 30s? Is that even enough?

Probably those which hold our individual biggest sticking points

I can be a hard gainer but I believe I am good looking and I believe I can make larger amounts of money at the end of the year; coincidentally, those issues I have no difficulty with running subs.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have been so used to running hour long loops or whatever . I am trying to remind myself that this isn’t necessarily linear

What do you mean? Getting beyond our ingrained notions of how things work?

There are no limits to our subconscious.
WE do the limiting for our own protection.
And we set those boundaries up often when we were young.

2 Likes

I think I qualify as being hard headed

1 Like

I’m very stubborn

1 Like

I’m trying my best to be more open minded

You can try to imagine in a quantum fashion, another James just like you without any of your problems… I do this. And for all we know reality is just like this.

4 Likes

That’s what visualization is to me. Seeing the me I want to become