Met this girl, want to improve my chances

Will Sure do brother, I will finish Khan st 4 then run this stack

See what happens

1 Like

Just heartsong and wanted? I might need that :joy: how long ago was it?

Wel with Khan st4 I do feel attraction has gone down, with this one girl. But still up with other girls. Maybe is because I feel a bit moody and needy, don’t know why.

One of my favourites is emperor as it attracts younger women not sure how old you are or whether the girl is younger or same age as you.

2 Likes

Reading this thread felt like a prime example of scarcity mindset.

Are you sure you’re running “Khan st3 + wanted + PS” ??? :joy:

When I was running WANTED I was swimming in girls I barely could keep up with the attention.

1 Like

@Monarch dont get me wrong I’m getting tons of attention from other girls. Khan ST3 + Wanted + PS is drawing a lot of looks, lots of interest from women, and sex.

It is def one of my favorite stacks, and will def run again. But like I said, this one girl interests me as one I’d like to get to know better and have sex with. Seems to me that ST3 worked better with her than ST4.

St4 like I said in my journal is making me moodier, like I am constantly in a bad mood.

wouldn’t that be heartsong’s domain?

Khan st 3 (total action) is lighter.
St 4 is [st 2 reprogramming + st 3]

No subs needed. You’ve got this!!!

Def might run HS + wanted + PS to see what happens next cycle just wanted to finish my khan journey first.

2 Likes

@AlfaX I’d recommend continuing the current stack you’re running but replacing Khan with Heartsong / Lovebomb. Keep the foundation of what attracted you both together (WANTED + Primal Seduction) but now if you want a relationship with her run Heartsong / Lovebomb but be careful as Heartsong will attract who you’re meant to be with / who your subconscious mind allows. So if you haven’t done the right healing work, she might not be for you.

Is this a custom? Or just a stack, how long have you been running it and was it all at once?

Just a stack, I ran Khan + Wanted on day 1, then PS on third day. Once a Week I add Libertine.

Do you know what each sub is doing? And how long have you been running it.

Also maybe replace libertine with love bomb.

I would say make a custom of wanted, love bomb, PCC, with a focus on focused arousal and long range seduction but have no idea what vision Khan is giving, and by vision I mean that a user reported the ability to peer into the personal reality of other people including strangers and knowing what to say and or do to come out winning. And to top it all of he also has ps along with Khan if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Oh no I just switched to the other tab and it’s primal instead of PS but still. Plus he has wanted as well so you’re stacks are completely identical

Well I’ve been running khan for a cycle each stage, I’m now on stage 4
Wanted for about 6 months
Libertine around the same
PS is my second cycle.

So this cycle I finish khan, and next one I am between emperor, heartsong and khan st3 again, paired with wanted + PS and libertine refresher or now that you mention it maybe love bomb.

Now that you mention customs I wonder if we can combine cores in custom, would you be able to run 5min of 3 subs and count it as one, supposing these are subs you have fully ran before? I wonder since you integrate them for one or two cycles before, the 5 mins would just keep them in place.

just a thought

I’m not sure on the whole 5 min thing, but why not run a stack of customs? Say in one you have Khan stage 3, since stage 4 seems to be too much especially for your goal, put PCC and love bomb as the other two cores for the 1st custom. PCC especially to boost the social ROI decisions with love bomb to ease things further.

The second would be wanted, minds eye, libertine

Though disclaimer most of my opinion is from theory crafting and studying other people’s posts, as well as trying to accomplish a similar goal like yours

Seriously guys i cannot recommend emperor enough it pulls young fit women.

Aye, what modules do you use?

Emperor by itself pulls the young women no need for modules i mean if you want a custom even better but not necessary unless you want real fire power :slight_smile:

1 Like