Met this girl, want to improve my chances

Just my two euro cents.
From the module Instant Seducing Tactician
“You will also know whether this person is compatible with you.”

3 Likes

Hello @AlfaX as someone has already mentioned heartsong might be a good option. Other then that you might want to consider a custom and adding in long range seduction.

3 Likes

This.

That’s it.

It’s not broken, so don’t fix it.

6 Likes

Thanks guys will keep my current stack and go for Khan St4 + PS + wanted and run libertine 1 a week.

This ME for 3 minutes sounds interesting. Anybody else tried it? why 3? and do you restart it or next time you start from min 3 to 6?

4 Likes

I’m curious about this too @lrw care to elaborate on how you’ve been running it and some results you’ve noticed?

3 Likes

This is still a 4 title stack. Hope you are taking care to see whether this works for you.

I got the idea to run it just for three minutes from Saint who said in his journal that he was doing this. Also, a high flyer on the forum includes ME in his stack to get even results. I just run it for the first three minutes at the end of my stack. I try to do it every other day, but if I can’t do it then no biggie.

I’m seeing that my results just keep getting better every week. I’m seeing a lot of growth in different areas. I had a life long problem that was rooted in childhood and now that has finally been cleared. People are responding to me so differently now. My partner tells me that I have tipped the scales.

I also have a ZPT2 build. I hope no one feels bad about that. I know that not everyone has one. I just use the modules that I had already licensed in the past, this keeps the cost down, but this build is worth every penny. We are worth the investment. I highly, highly recommend this build.

I do see how using ME improves my results. It’s very noticeable for me. Sometimes I see something that I don’t like, so I say what I want, and I believe it, and it happens. Other times I get an idea in my head, an image that I don’t like, so I turn it into what I do want.

5 Likes

Just wanted to clarify that the Mind’s Eye I use is a ZP build, not a custom.

1 Like

Yep, running Libertine as a refresher once a week to keep the aura strong. Seems to be ok, no recon or sides from this.

Well I’m gonna do this too, let’s see how it works for me

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good for you for trying something that might make a big difference. I don’t know how many other tittles you’re running. It’s really none of my business, you’re an adult and capable of making decisions for yourself. I’m sure you will use wisdom if you start to feel recon. As for AC, you can run it once a week as a booster. I didn’t get to run it this week, but it’s a really good sub.

1 Like

Thanks man.

I’m running kind of 3.5 titles. Since Libertine is only used once a week, to keep the aura. I asked how long the aura lasted and it is strongest when running the cycle so I want to keep it running.

I haven’t felt much of bad sides tbh and this is the second cycle I’m doing it, and feel like I’m getting better results. I was actually thinking of rerunning khan st3 instead of jumping to st4.

I did the 3 minute thing and feel very tired today, let’s see what tomorrow brings.

I don’t really understand what’s so bad about recon, yeah somedays I feel tired, I just push through it, sometimes moody, well I’m aware I’m in a bad mood and I’m careful how I react.

My first sub was emperor, I got flu like symptoms that was aweful, but hell I just pushed thorugh them.

2 Likes

Everytime I run Emperor, my girlfriend’s reaction reminds me that the paradox of focusing on myself (self-improvement, healing, hobbies) more than I cater to what she wants (attention and a little more attention) makes her want me more.

When my girlfriend sees that other women want me and that I’m only becoming more desirable, she in turn steps up her game. For the most part, I don’t even play on this one.

And more.

There’s definitely merit in what everyone including you is saying.

1 Like

You and your reports add such a unique element to this forum. I’m not sure I’ve thanked you before. So, thank you.

The paradox of women…

Awesome point man. emperor will def be on my next next cycle, Have you ran Khan? What do you find more powerful? I’ll consolidate Kahn with st4 next, and then emperor. I have begun washout.

But who knows I’m very curious on what a wanted + HS + PS might do.

1 Like

Nope. That will be sometime in the next 6 months :slight_smile:

Based off of accounts I’ve read, for the objective of dominance and sexuality, Khan.

I’ve done Wanted and Heartsong in a Qv2 custom and had I been single, I’d have a respectable harem right now :slight_smile: even as it stands now, women are throwing themselves at me (and my girl. I suspect her female coworker is trying to steal her from me)

2 Likes

I’ve always felt like this would be an exceptionally powerful seduction stack.

Manifesting women who are just your type (HS) that want you (Wanted) while improving your skills to make things happen with said women (PS). It seems like the perfect trifecta for someone who wants to focus on this area of life.

I’ve never personally run this stack but am very curious about it. If you end up running it please tag me in your journal @AlfaX

2 Likes

Are you running the rest of your stack at 15 min? Every other day?

1 Like

Yes, sometimes I end one at just 12 minutes to include the 3 minutes of ME. It all depends on how I’m feeling.

2 Likes

Exactly! It’s great that you see it this way. Recon is nothing more than a learning tool for me.

1 Like