Meditation and subliminals both?

Hello I have been doing some serious meditation work from Dr.Joe… (not wanna tell anything more).
Let keep this short.
Suppose I am using a meditation for manifestation of things I want and it’s working
But will listening to subliminal like stark can hinder my progress with meditation?
Because it changes the state of mind.
So pls anyone has any opinion on this?
Can meditation and subliminals be used at the same time so that they are complimentary to each other?
@Malkuth @Sub.Zero @Lion etc…

2 Likes

I must admit that I have mixed feelings about Dr Joe Dispenza’s Meditations. I won’t list them here but will link to another thread at the end of this comment.

But in short, they are not “supposed” to be contradictory and most likely will be complementary. I do wish it is so.

Here’s the link as promised:

2 Likes

@raphael Oh since this topic was already raised once. Let me be more specific.
I was talking about tuning into new potential. Doing it for the last 10 days 2 times. Tbh my thoughts towards my future changed for better and I am feeling like everything gonna work out. Tbh I felt this emotion when I manifested something big in my lyf last time through law of attraction and his meditation helping me to align myself again. I was using stark T just as a help for my exams . So manifesting for good marks in exams through meditation + using stark is most probably complimentary since there is a module for spirituality in stark too

2 Likes

In brief, I’d expect a temporary slowdown of results, followed by an augmented response afterwards. You’d need to give your system time to integrate the two influences.

2 Likes

Ya that’s I was expecting

Reality is often surprising. You’ll see what happens.

1 Like

If if works for you, you got your answer :+1:

1 Like

I’ve always allied meditation and now more recently subs
What I can say is that for it to be complementary it does need to be done in such a way that it goes in the same direction.

Obviously you have only this much of couscious & uncounscious focus you can direct at things. So it only depend if you meditate towards your goal along with the sub.
Because yes meditation isn’t only closing your eyes and watching your thoughts as you probably already know by now it’s a really powerfull tool. but because of that it can pull in the opposite direction too.

So in short : do whatever visualization you need but focus it to fit your goal, don’t hesitate to much about changing or add a few stuff in it to do so, really don’t hesitate, you’ll be rewarded in the end !

2 Likes

Thank you for your encouraging thoughts.
I have made a routine
Meditation ×2 once in morning and once at night

Stark T - Once a day for 4-5 days a week

I am emphasizing on the Meditation because after a long time I really felt that I can live without subliminal and detachment also results in fast change from subliminal :grin:

1 Like

What is the best sub to meditate to?

Yeah.

A sort of reconciliation of its own kind.

1 Like

For me, DIAMOND and Ascension. Both together and respectively.

Interesting, thank you.

Diamond… oh wait, you said meditate… nevermind. :rofl:

jk.

Sanguine has been pretty effective during meditation for me for being calm, I’ve also meditated (Z-Technique visualization stage) with Stark and have come up with some pretty good creative solutions to problems I was pondering.

1 Like

They are all suitable and really great for meditation.

1 Like

Meditate to Diamond with a boner :joy: