Long time lurker/user, 1st time posting.
This journal will be my fortress of solitude, although I’m clearly not alone here. I don’t have many friends on the subliminal path and that makes it difficult at times to express what is fully going on in my life even with those closest to me.
I will occasionally post here with updates, thoughts, etc on my current journey using a custom I’m calling Medici the Golden Khan ZP(MGK) along with Limit Destroyer ZP (LD). Although, I may occasionally play other goal related ZPs, those two are my long term usage programs.
Since many will ask, what’s in the custom here’s the breakdown:
Medici the Golden Khan modules
House of Medici
Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4
Khan Stage 4
Carpe Diem Ascended
Leader of Men
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Secret of Akasha - Wealth
Wealth limit destroyer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Instant Business Tactician
I’ve been using my custom any old way I want for the 6 weeks, but over the last two weeks I’ve settled on listening to Limit Destroyer and MGK at least once a day Monday-Friday, sometimes more than once a day. Sometimes I listen more often, but either way, I use the weekend as a soft break. I am also very tuned in to when I’m processing and will take extra time off if needed, but that was only necessary when I added too many loops of Primal and Libertine 2 weeks ago. I won’t be doing that again any time soon.
My overall goal is to wake up my healthiest, wealthiest, most primal and powerful version of myself. ***
Overall, I have reached a comfortable cruising altitude for my life, and I am ready to take it to the next level. I’m happily married with kids. I have a comfortable albeit stressful job. I genuinely have nothing to complain about and so this journey is all about taking everything up to a higher level of existence.
Since the beginning of June, I’ve been back on my workouts using the X3 bar and bands 5-6 days a week. The last month has been 6 days a week. The workouts are less than 30 minutes but intense as hell. My body is transforming before my eyes. I easily have 20 lbs of fat to discard. Since starting my weight has stayed the same but I am much more muscular. Ideally, I would like to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle while cutting the 20 lbs of fat. That would put me in the 10-15% body fat range and the best shape of my life.
I have another professional certification to attain that would put me in a position to earn 25-33% more than I am now. So I have to make time to study for the exam, pass the exam, and submit my application, preferably before December.
Long term, I see a way to spin my professional experience into a company that uses video and ai to provide solutions for my industry. That means I have to either learn to code or get really good at hiring and leading coders, probably a little of both, to really grow it and escape the rat race. All in due time.
Things that have come up over the last 5-6 weeks of using MGK and other ZPs:
- I had a week where everything was sexual. It was as if the sexual spark of Khan was starving for fuel. I was in savage mode, not that I acted on it with anyone other than my wife, but I could feel the lustful energy oozing off of me and I had trouble concentrating on much else. Thankfully this passed. And now that it has, I can see it for what it was. I was drawing up my sexual energy, but I didn’t have many ways to transmute it. Now that I am channeling it into working out, I feel much better.
- What has increased is the amount of attention I am getting from women. For a week I felt conflicted, like maybe I should stop listening to anything with Khan in it, but I plowed through. The attention still exist at an elevated level, but I don’t make it mean anything, because it literally has zero value for what I am up to.
- Thankfully my wife has also increased her attention, which is all that matters. Even though Khan has me like an Eveready battery, on nights when things don’t happen, it’s no big deal. I’m not thirsty or hurt because my wife is too tired.
- I also had a week of processing a lot of anger / rebalancing my emotions, reactions, and responses. A little bit of LBFH / CWN helped sort this out. CWN is a beast and after a few months of LD, I may switch just to enjoy the clarity that comes with it.
- I’m paying more attention to my grooming.
- I’ve increased my supplementation. I’ve been taking essential amino acids after my workouts. 50,000 IUs of Vitamin D once a week. And recently I started taking a teaspoon of pine pollen in the morning after my workouts and at night to balance my hormones and increase my testosterone. Also started taking ZMA before bed to increase my magnesium intake and support deeper more restorative sleep, which helps my body recover from these workouts. I may do a 4 month cycle of mk677 in the future. But for now, I don’t want to add anything else to my regimen. I’ll consider it more seriously in 2 months.
This is not a full list of benefits or results, just what’s top of mind as I write this post.
I’ll add that LD is doing something, I just can’t put my finger on it yet. It’s only been 2 weeks of use and for now I think it is clearing away the limits to MGK. I feel lighter after listening to it.