MECHARC - Marathon to the top

After alot of shuffle and reshuffle, I am close to a final version of my new custom. I have rated each module according to my preference for them to be in my custom. Everything rated less than a 10, I am slightly unsure what to do about them, and i have left a small note as to why i am unsure. Any suggestion in the favour of the modules or any suggestion of other modules not mentioned here will be highly appreciated.

Core:

1. Quantum Limitless Stage 4 (10/10) - Sharp Mind, Continuous Learning, Unlimited Productivity

Business Savvy Modules
2. Instant Business Tactician (10/10)- Self Explanatory

1. Way finder (10/10) - Find out the way to get things done, even if it seems impossible now.

2. Furious Acsent (10/10) - Prioritise taking action over sitting back in fear.

3. Trail Blazer (10/10) - Innovate to Improve people’s lives

4. Secret Source (10/10) - Find out the earning potential from innovation.

5. Mastermind (10/10) - Efficient Management

6. Submodel Alpha (10/10) - Play all possible outcomes in mind

7. Sacred Words (10/10) - Be persuasive with words in my writing.

8. Fenrir (10/10) - Be ruthless yet kind

Tech Savvy and Tech Skills
10. Index Gate (10/10) - Programming

1. Technology Prodigy (10/10) - Technology

Superb Netwroker
12. Transcendental Connection (10/10) - Form strong connection with anyone I like l.

1. Troch Bearer (10/10) - Be a leader.

2. Dragn Tongue (10/10) - Verbal Wit

3. Eagle Eye (10/10) - Read people

Productivity -
16. Stress Displacement (10/10) - Work through stress

Other still Uncertain of these modules:
17. Raikov (8/10) - Model other successful Organisations / Entrepreneurs
18. Alpha of Alpha
19. Potentiator
20. Total Non Chalance

Let’s see if module pack 5 can cement my decision

@Simon @TheBoxingScientist @Palpatine @remarkable @Azriel @King @Malkuth @NinjaFox @Hoppa

thank you so much!

2 Likes

I think this is solid mate!

2 Likes

Large snip.

Don’t you have more pressing problems, like erm, I dunno, a family business going bankrupt.

I realised that we are at the mercy of our customer…so let’s see how it goes day by day… meanwhile…diversify anyway possible.

How catastrophic will it be if the business goes bankrupt?

No need to tell me, but evaluate the true situation for yourself.

Whatever happens, reframe it in a way that it actually was a blessing.

For example, there will be no need to be putting any energy into thinking about it, if the worst happens. It frees up your mental capacity and time.

Find any silver lining possible. And start taking action.

3 Likes

Thanks man for the helpful insight and supportiveness!

What does this even mean? Sounds more like a negative state than anything real.

Not only businesses, most people think money will be the solution to all their problems.
Isn’t always true, because most have no real ability to use that money even if they had it.

Anyway, I’m not sure if you have any say in these decisions, but you should pivot the business such that you’re selling your Strengths, not your Weaknesses.

What do you have that competition doesn’t?
What are your excess capacities?
Where can you partner with competitors?
What markets worldwide would still buy your products, because they’re not on the cutting edge?

4 Likes

It’s really complicated… but that is unfortunately reality… I really don’t feel going over it. But It truly is like that

2 Likes

Too much of a “Hard Work + Student” feel in this Custom. :sweat:

My style is way too lazy. I wouldn’t build anything that doesn’t have Manifestation enhancers like Yggdrasil, Jupiter, and more.

(Or Mood enhancers like Joy of Living, for eg.)

:blush:

Edit:

Within that vibe, I hope you have considered Informaticon, Information Releaser, and Omnidimensional.

I’m not well-versed with the Q Modules (and now there are like 200 of them :sweat_smile:), but somehow I remember these names - my brain must’ve noted people’s comments on them. So, please look them up, if you missed them somehow.

Good luck. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@mecharc How has R.I.C.H been working on you?

For me i feel like index gate would have some math scripting in it for coding that can be leveraged but thats just me

Eagle feels like the better fit for that purpose

You can probably consciously guide it in that direction

Have you looked up:
Financial sucess reality shifter
Fenrir
Sultan

Iq and cognitive booster
Raikov
Unlimiter

I am not really fond of manifestation enhancers… But mood enhancers are worth looking into

1 Like

Could you please give me slightly more of your insights about this?

cause they take up space or any reason in particular?

Cause I don’t really understand what it means, and probably that’s why I feel it’s just a waste @Azriel

cool, I get that, in a nutshell if it offers anything- they enhance the ability and chance of you getting results and solutions through ways that either come into your life obviously or through having you see and act on things you couldn’t see before, sometimes stuff that is right under our noses.

The above is not of my interest

The above is ofcourse of my interest. What would you suggest for this?

Well all seeing is more on the spiritual and physical changing side with just sense but eagles eye looks like it was built from the ground up to to help understand reading people also the nlp part helps too

1 Like

20 Feb 2

1. Quantum Limitless 2 - - – - - - : Day 12 : 0 : 49
  2. Ascended Mogul - - - - - - - - - : Day 13 : 0 : 24
  3. Power Can Corrupt - - - - - - - - : Day 6 : 0 : 9

Optional Booster

1. Love Bomb Ultima - - - - - – - - : : 17
  2. True Social Ultima - - – - - - - -: : 1
  3. Iron Throne Ultima - - - - - - - - - - : :
  4. Beyond Limitless - - - - - - - - - - -: : 9
  5. Paragon Ultima - - - - - - - - - - - - - : :
  6. R.I.CH Ultima. - - - - - - - - - - - - : : 18
  7. Masculinity Ultima - - - – - - - - -: : 1
  8. Commander Ultima- - - - - - - - -: :
  9. Sanguine Ultima - - - - - - - - - - -: :

not sure for modules/subs-I’ll give it some thought and get back to you. A big one for this has been recon, soon as I take a couple days off, I see new solutions, pathways to action that have been there all along. I also see I’ve had resistance to doing certain things and therefore ignored them.

What also helps is to consciously adopt an attitude of curiosity about what you don’t know…it’s automatic for people to see things through a filter and think its reality, and then be a ‘fight’ for ‘I know that already’ / ‘I’ve tried everything’ etc. This will kill obvious solutions.

1 Like