28 December Day 2

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 76: 2: 131

• Stark Core Custom

• Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 22: : 60
    • Terminus Squared - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Day 22: : : 1
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 2 : 3 : 6

1 Like

Very consistent. Wow, congrats mate.

How’s HoM and Stark working for you? and how are they together, in your opinion?

I have HoM but I don’t know how to incorporate it yet with my stack, there’s just so much. Though I did consider HoM’s wealth (and luck maybe?) and social might be able to substitute for Stark in my EQ centric stack.

Bro! Home and Stark is the prefect stack!! I think this should be written in stone.

HOM adds alot of depth to the aloof character of stark! Probably the best alpha combination!

5 Likes

Man that’s music to my ears. I didn’t think they would synergize so well but if you think about it, yeah I see it. I think there’s discipline and perserverance in tactical HoM.

3 Likes

29 December Day 3

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 77: Rest : 131

• Stark Core Custom

• Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 23: 3: 60
    • Terminus Squared - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Day 23 : : 1
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 3 : 3 : 9

Update
I feel comfortable following the less is more principle

30 December Day 4 PMO

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 78: 5 : 132
  • Stark Core Custom
    • Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 24: Rest : 60
    • Terminus Squared - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Day 24 : : 1
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 4 : 5: 14

31 December Day 5

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 79: Rest : 132

• Stark Core Custom Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 25: 7 : 67

• Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 5 : 5: 19

1 Like

That’s very interesting. Will file away this information for future reference

1 Like

test week!
I’m testing that combo today-Stark and HOM !

2 Likes

OOOOHH!! can’t wait to hear your results!

1 Like

1 January Day 6 Rest PMO

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 80: : 132
  • Stark Core Custom Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 26: : 67
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 6: : 19
1 Like

2 January Day 7 Rest

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 81: : 132
  • Stark Core Custom Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 27: : 67
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 7 : 19

I really don’t feel like taking another rest night, but you gotta do what you gotta do
I didn’t even listen to any Ultima title today

On other news, My stock market porfolio is at $105 profit

My usual feeling of anxiety is non existent

2 Likes

3 January Day 1

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 82 : 2 : 134
  • Stark Core Custom Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 28 : 1 : 68
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 8 : 2 : 21

This week I will try the minimum loops as per recommendation of The stacking Article.

1 Like

Hey man!

I’m glad to see you sticking to your plan.

May this be the best year for you (to date)!

1 Like

Hey man!

Thanks for yout appreciation!

Wish you the best year yet too!!

1 Like

:champagne::+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 January Day 2

• Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 9 : 3 : 24

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 83 : 1 : 135

• Stark Core Custom Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 29 : 2 : 70

My productivity today has been off the charts!it’s actually low compared to an average productive person. But pretty high for me.
#noanxiteyoverhavingtogetworkdone

2 Likes

5 January Day 3 Slip

• Quantum Limitless Stage 1 - - - - - - - - - Day 10 : 2 : 26

• Emperor: House of Medici - - - - - - - - - Day 84 : 2 : 137

• Stark Core Custom Q - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 30: 1 : 71

1 Like

A little bit about my journey

Custom

I am Mechael Archie Stark, a distant relative of Tony Stark. I bask in fame and enjoy being the centre of attention .
My status is rising in rapidly and I am becoming well known for my best qualities even those i’m unaware of. i am becoming known as the best in my field and as a powerful and charismatic person.

My confidence is becoming unshakable and unmatchable everyday.

I am the man that enters a room and everyone whispers his name in awe of the acheivements. I navigate conversations effortlessly, regardless of the social status of the people I talk with. I leverage the power of other people to move ahead in life.

I have a magnetic presence and i can lead and inspire others to take on the most unimaginable, grandiose tasks, that can have far reaching benefits to humanity – and succeed, owing to my inspiring leadership.

I have intellectual competence and my intelligence and productivity is increasing everyday. I am becoming an unrivaled prodigy in my field. I am turning my business into a mega corporation.

I am making the world a better place to live in. Everday in everyway, I move closer to discovering my true self, Charisma and genius.

I am man who is truly in touch with his masculine core. every day i realise that i am more and more able to embrace my masculine qualities that I might have been afraid to accept before, and lI et go of the fears that bind Me from my masculine potential. With such potential unleashed, I see other men looking at me with a desire for leadership – they crave for me to lead them, and show them how a true man lives.

I am Calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated. I have a sense of relaxed mastery in me. in any situation I notice myself becoming so relaxed, but at the same time have an unshakable sense of power coursing through me.

I am always winning no matter what I do in life. This is because of my unrelenting motivation pushes through all failures that happen. Failure has disappeared from my reality. What exist in its place is a learning tool. I also let go of negativity, and everyday I feel as if success is inevitable.

I am developing the focus and desire to work to unimaginable degrees, as I turn myself into an absolute machine of productivity, allowing me to excel and master anything I wish.

everything that i feel limits me is Self created limit and is simply a matter of not seeing other options. I look beyond, and limits disappear.

After dominating my I, I come back home, spend time with family, have dinner and fall asleep quickly, easily and deeply, and wake up completely rejuvenated and ready to dominate the next day.

HOM

I have incredibly powerful ability to forge deep relationships with whomever I desire, be they family, friends or lovers. I intuitively be able to know who would make a good partner (in any area), how to get closer to them, and will easily have a deeper and deeper relationship if I soo desire.

I’m able able to consciously influence the depth of the relationship, and I automatically make that relationship a fulfilling one that fits me, my desires and my needs perfectly.

I organize and manage myself and those around me in the most efficient way possible, I am becoming a shrewd and sharp leader that is always prepared. I am a political, social and financial mastermind. My ability to understand the deep, hidden forces that drives societal changes and financial markets, then to proceed to analyze, outplan and outpace my opposition is legendary.

I can accurately predict the results of your stock trading and other financial deals. I am able to effectively close all deals

My analytical, mathematical and pattern creating abilities are becoming stronger and stronger.

Quantum Limitless

I can see the cogs of the machine, the lines of reality that make up events, chance, situations, people. I am able to learn anyything I desire.

I am free from limiting beliefs and emotional trauma

i am Creativie, I have high IQ, great memory and great learning, troubleshooting pattern forming, understanding and speed reading skills.

I notice a powerful streamlining effect of my thinking processes as development progresses. Less intrusive thoughts, faster thinking, more accurate connections, profound ideas…

My mind and body is prepared for anything and everything.

I find myself noticing how time has seemingly slowed down. What seemed like five minutes of studying can now seem like an hour to you, and I always have more and more time to study.

I am unable to get bored as I am always learn something

I

3 Likes

@GoldenTiger now what kind of narrative are you writing?

I think @mecharc can teach @GoldenTiger about writing success based narratives to tell yourself.

1 Like