Mastering Wealth & Making Billions - (EOG ZP) + (HOM, AM, Executive, PCC Qv2 Sales Custom) 2x per week listening schedule, NO WASHOUTS

I think Machine: Rest could potentially be removed since your focus is on action taking and being as productive as possible. As well as Vortexdive Crucible - not really sure how this fits into your vision.

vortexdive crucible and machine rest

So vortexdive crucible is a pretty interesting one… it’s to stay productive even when I feel like turd. To solve the problems im angry about instead of useleslly ruminate or avoid them. To use any bad days as fuel to work harder instead of a justification to slack off. To never let my mood indicate how hard i work, but instead have all my emotions contribute to my workflow instead of only the good emotions.

Machine rest is actually a good recommendation to remove. So is vortexdive, but i also see reasons to keep it on. Im thinking that with all this productivity i’ll need to have “off time” thats regenerative… but with eye of the storm this might be redundant

1 Like

I think Machine Action will cover this fully as well. From the description it says

“Machine: Action focuses on optimizing your whole day, all 24 hours. It will help you optimize your sleep, work, eating, fitness, etc. It will do so in a way that helps you attain maximum results with the least amount of time spent.”

custom talk

Oh beauty. Yeah i need to read these again.

Im wondering if its helpful or a bit much to have productivity unleashed, machine action, natural winner, unrelenting wealth energy, and carpe diem all in one sub.

Furious ascent and virtue temperance are also in the same vein but at least sufficiently differentiate themselves

Made the biggest sale of my life yesterday.

how?

Dramatically changed our offer and it was an instant success. It’s 5x more than we’ve ever chsrged before, but the VERY FIRST PERSON who i pitched it to said yes and paid already.

We basically changed the way we fulfill on the product to make it cheaper for us to run indefinitely, and then we changed the promise to make it MUCH more compelling.

Got one or two more interested prospects who might buy as well. Wooh hoo.

2 Likes

Productivity has been good. I’ve been listening 2x a week, and returning mogul to my driver of the stack. HOM and EOG are beasts. I’ll be listening to them as much as I can without sacrificing productivity.

1 Like

Alright, I finalized my custom. No more feedback needed, I just looked at it and thought to myself “mm this is perfect!”

the 20 modules

20 modules.

Mogul
Rich
Sanguine (module)
Organization Perfected
True sell
Divine will
Tyrant
Furious ascent
Virtue temperance
Carpe diem
Joie de vivre
Productivity unleashed
Machine action
Machine rest
Natural winner
Overdrive
Vortexdive crucible
Way of roi
Raikov
Financial success reality shifter

And 21… Jupiter…

I’ll sort it out somehow lol.

The logic

Modules I chose""

Im calling this subliminal BILLIONAIRE FOUNDATIONS.

I asked myself three questions.

1. Will this change my life.

2. Will this help me take massive action

3. Will these be foundational to becoming a billionaire

Self explanatory modules included…
mogul
Rich
True sell
Furious ascent
Virtue temperance
Carpe diem
Joie de vivre
Productivity unleashed
Machine action
Machine rest
Natural winner
Overdrive
way of roi

As they all focus on productivity or wealth very directly.

Sanguine seems to also be good for productivity.

Vortexdive crucible to stay productive no matter how angry sad or exhausted i am… all negativity will be transmuted into motivation.

Divine will and tyrant prepare your mind for conscious ventures and subconscious manifestations… so they’ll consciously power me up and later down the line make yggdrasil, HOM, EOG , Aand even mogul and rich thst much more effective. Not bad for a sub that should also make my mind stronger and more productiv3 and pliable.

Raikov because if i want to be a billionaire i need to learn from them.

Organization perfectd along with the rest of the stack to target my adhd

Machine rest stayed in because i really do feel guiltuy taking breaks and then usually half-work and half-procrastinate during a scheduled break instead of enjoying my life and recovering during the break. You need breaks when working 14 hour days. This is one interesting thing about emperor… i feel like machine rest was in emperor but not mogul.

1 Like
Modules I said no to

There were a lot…

The spotlight would help me become a millionaire but not a billionaire, and didnt seem eternal enough… maybe one day my business strategy would change

Alpha of alpha and leader of men and call of honor sound great, but this sub is about pure action taking, not what others think of me

Yggdrasil is amazing, but i plan on making my own luck by taking action, and improving manifestation abilities with divine will and tyrant before switching to pure manifestation with hom and eog.

Almost all the wealth subs didnt make the list because I just dont think theyre all that powerful. Sultan, positive being attractor, source 1 and source 2…

Instant business tactitian seems like its covered in mogul, and this custom is about taking massive action, not necessarily the right or perfect actions.

Ares woul remove doubt which would remove procrastination, but its healing… so there could be worsening of productivity before improvement

Unrelenting wealth energy and motivation felt like it was covered by other subs.

Wealth limit destroyer seems covered already

Deus and omnidimensional and naturalizer all seem good, but overdrive does a similar job, and overdrive is a pairing with natural winner.

HONESTLY I SHOULD ADD JUPITER… INCREASE MANIFESTATION POWER… DANG IT LOL. Added to the list.

And all other subs seemed like they had a social element or werent directly related to individual work ethic. Torchbearer seems good but that should maybe be in a custom with HOM rather than this foundational one.

Rogue felt like it was a good internal voice one but ultimately didnt fit the vibe

Submodel alpha is genuinely fascinating, and could’ve easily taken raikov’s spot, but is already covered by raikov (kinda) and seems enticing but not quite enticing enough to be in the top 20

Can you expand on this?

I know you’re in SMMA, so am wondering how you changed the offer to make it more valuable while also cutting down the cost of fulfilling.

That’s amazing, like some Alex Hormozi stuff haha

You’re right. I’m deeply inspired by Alex Hormozi. His content inspires our content and his book 100M offers is how we came up with our offer and knew it would be gold. Also everything he says. Our business meetings between my cofounder and I are often just Hormozi quoting competitions, whoever can find the most hormozi quotes to support their argument is the one that wins the debate.

1 Like

Wow… this whole thread is very pro commander. And status + productivity + anti procrastion + conflict solving + better decision making sounds like exactly what im looking for.

Will probably buy this and add it as a booster to my stack… if I really like it, I could even consider it for the billionaire foundations custom.

Going to be replacing the Qv2 custom in this stack with a ZP custom.

My first decree as arch alchemist was making the following custom…

Mogul core
Rich core
True sell
Carpe diem
Natural winner
Furious ascent
Machine action
Machine rest
Unrelenting wealth energy
Debt annihilator
Omnidimensional
Financial success reality shifter

Keeping it super light and fast acting! Just 13 modules, 2 very light cores, I’ve had most of the modules in my other custom anyways. Looking for a fast acting low recon experience!

1 Like

Quote from other journal

I’ve learned a few things…

1. My qv2 custom is a little dense. And the “plateau effect” of zp has passed, so i’ll go back to full ZP. However I do think adding in a QV2 title every once in a while would still be effective to balance out ZP. However, I would only do that the same way you boost a car… you only do it when the car is dead.

2. Eog is way too dense. I’m going to slip in a loop of EOG once every 2 or 3 weeks to give myself some exposure to it, but I don’t want the recon.

3. Mogul and rich are short term results. Hom and eog are long term. Im going to start by focusing more on short term right now and then once I have everything I want and Im out of debt and im living in my own place, THEN i’ll transition into heavier more long term subs.

4. I fucking LOVE BOXING CLASSES. I found a really hardcore gym. Everyone there is athletic, scrappy, and comes to fight, but is super respectful. My cardio is way out of shape and I’m going to work on that. The classes are good cardio and I can do other things on the side too. Its really building my confidence because I have a lot of martial arts experience so im not totally out of my element, but this is all pretty new to me. I think im good enough that everyone likes/is fine with having me as a partner.

1 Like

Wow. Zp customs hit fast. Im instantly feeling the effects of carpe diem and mogul and the overall productivity focus of the custom. Im waking up early, working all day, the idea of procrastinating is literally foreign.

Even when I do go on youtube because thats literally what I always do at certain times of the day, when Im on youtube I have thoughts like “why does anybody watch this crap?” Then immediately turn it off.

2 Likes

New journal on my custom stack. Mogul/rich as one custo., Emperor/Chosen as another

1 Like

Hence why I love the EoG RICH combo, but I agree, EoG is pretty dense, especially later stages!

My bad, just saw the new journal!

I am really interested in your journey and your idea of those customs seems amazing. I will watch how it goes and copy the idea/parts of the custom that seem fitting for me and adapt the rest suitable for me.

Also thanks for all the value that you always put in your posts!

Thanks man! Check out my new journal. Just one or two posts above this.

Interesting reading this journal, i noticed way less produtivity when i removed AM from my stack.

I am also having procnastication issues, maybe is EOG1 recon?

My stack is : HOM - EOG - Choosen - RiCh