Masculine Energy

There is lots of talk about masculine energy.

How does this type of energy feel?
Can someone describe the feeling of it?

3 Likes

There might be more ways it could feel depending on what kind of archetype you are exposed to. The best way for me to “feel masculine energy” whenever I want to, is to go and watch certain youtube videos that leak of it. Consume that kind ofcontent. There are many other ways ofcourse.

1 Like

Give me an example of what you mean.
Like the content.

Also how do you feel within you that tells you it’s masculine energy.

Smooth, controlled and unperturbed. Full ability to respond. Certainty. Grounded power. Fullness, as in feeling like nothing is lacking. Mastery of self, full command.

Willingness, energy rising to face challenges vs waiting to react to something. Going first. Capable, masculine energy makes you feel capable.

These are some ways I feel on Glm anyways.

6 Likes

sure here

1 Like

For me it’s firstly grounded, calm, relaxed, analytical, expanding, taking charge, resilient, unwavering, doesn’t care about others opinions, disciplined and methodical.

A feeling of being unstoppable, unfuckwithable, you can do anything because you have the divine on your side. Action taking comes natural to somebody who has a lot of yang energy, it’s their expression torwards life.
You basically become like a mountain, the eye of the storm.

Emperor was amazing for this, very calm and grounded, rooted in internal power, father like energy, but still steady forward movement.

I have a feeling Khan will be more fiery and dynamic in the way it expresses.

2 Likes

Great description.

The only thing I would add is the sense of responsibility and a desire to do good for others. It’s about wanting to protect and improve the world. This definition of masculinity seems to have faded in this new world. Some people, especially in the redpill community, view masculinity as being a lone wolf, hating women, and only pursuing your own interests. That perspective has always felt very insecure to me.

Oh I forget, my favorite Quote

“A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control”

In my opinion, that is a true description of masculinity.

3 Likes

I think it’s a pretty umbrella term that people will project their definitions of masculinity on to.

You can have a David Deida, loving, spiritual, grounded, unperturbed, living in light (Chosen + RoS) style masculinity. You can have a Jocko Willink, indomitable, extreme willpower/discipline, (Emperor/Spartan) style of masculinity. You can have lots of others.

I actually think Sub Club has done an incredible job of categorizing many of the most relevant & common “archetypes” possible within masculinity and creating products around them.

Chosen, Khan, Emperor, Stark, GLM:CO, Spartan, Ascension/AM, Wanted, all of those are someone’s definition of Peak Masculinity, and the thing is, they can all be right. Someone who wants to be the masculine CEO can run Ascended Mogul, someone who wants to be the Masculine David Deida type can run Chosen, someone who wants to be the Masculine Warrior can run Spartan. All that matters is they have an ideal of their highest masculine self and work towards it. It usually always contains self-control, impulse-control, a level of discipline, purpose/goals, taking action, making an impact, living in the future/making the future better, being a leader… while the feminine is usually focused on love, relationships, family, nurturing, support, living in the present moment. And you do need both. A “masculine” man without the ability to love, nurture, live in the present, will be a miserable tyrant.

@Prioritas tagging you because you recently “realized” the power of a foundational alpha title and I thought you might get value off this - TL;DR - run any alpha title so long as you have an “ideal” type of masculine, work towards it with that, and then use other subs to eliminate any blockages to your “ideal” personality.

Running Emperor, but struggle with productivity? Emperor + LE.

Running Khan, but you’re such a d*ck that you’re turning everyone away? Add in Love Bomb (just an example, any other softening sub works) or PCC, or Inner Circle, or whatever

2 Likes

Why is that when ever I run a Masculine title I’m sidelined at work. I’m not given opportunities etc.

What you guys think ?

What’s the “masculine” title that you’re running that’s causing that?

1 Like

Primal
Ascension did that too and Khan

Masculine energy may be the silent resonance of mountains, the calm strength that speaks through actions. It’s the stoic wisdom of ancient trees, rooted deep yet flexible in the winds of change. To feel its essence is to stand firm like the oak, to know when to be the gentle stream and when to be the unyielding cliff. It’s an understanding beyond words, a flow with the universe’s rhythm, embodying both power and grace. It’s a dynamic interplay of polarity; strong yet gentle, decisive yet receptive.

1 Like

Khan and Primal don’t surprise me. Ascension does. You might already be a very dominant person and need a different approach. You seem to have a resistance to Chosen - probably all the more reason why it would be good for you :joy:

1 Like

Its a good idea to know our dominant emotions. We all have both masculine and feminine energy in our bodies, they are not gender specific.

The masculine energy is stable and predictable. This energy likes to create and rules, loves to apply logic in different ways. You can see it on this forum where some would compare various titles based on their experiences. The masculine is as knowledge, the feminine is knowing. When we talk about knowledge as a static with dimensions, etc, while knowing is forever changing. He has clarity, he knows what needs to be done to achieve something. And also protective. He stands up for the right things. He is very frank. This is the energy for shaping your fate into destiny.

Feminine energy is dynamic and always flowing, that’s why women having this energy is very unpredictable, she explained things with a rational mind. She follows no rules rather she follows the beat of her heart.

“You need to love a women even if you can’t understand her, You have to understand a man even if you don’t love him.”

She has this frequency of that which she wishes to experience and puffs it like magic. A magnetizing nature. Her strength comes from her soul and knowing who she is. She can see possibilities that are invisible to the masculine energy, create opportunities that are in contradiction to logic or had been previously known to be impossible. Thus when we create this feminine energy, we tap into their intuition like being connected to a supercomputer.

The feminine bend the rules and create paths that previously hadn’t been thought possible. But they need to be express and created, to let go of the old self. It knows when it’s time to slow down and nurture new projects, ideas, or self. It never suppress emotions. She recognizes that emotions and feelings are valuable messengers, and she listens to their lessons. She is not afraid to feel, and dives deep into her soul and reemerges stronger than before, it lives in accordance with the natural rhythms of death and rebirth.

She thinks in a circular motion and everything is interconnected and moves through its own cycles. It doesn’t follow a map like the masculine does.

2 Likes