Manifestation: Explained

Is there any proof that your observation, focus and intention can actually change the content of the influence you are having on the Quantum Entanglement (thoughts to find a lover → manifesting your perfect match)?

Schrödinger’s cat: Do we have any influence with our thoughts, focus and intention if the cat is dead or alive?

*With proof I mean anything scientific at least pointing towards that direction

Point 1:
I think Manifestation is like walking.

You should only think about it very much if:

1. you have a condition, disease, or injury that is making it difficult to do

or

1. you are specifically working to improve the technique and form of how you do it

(or (3) you’re helping someone else who is in situation 1 or 2. )

Otherwise, it’s better to just let it proceed naturally. Your mind is naturally configured to learn how to walk and to walk successfully. Your mind is also naturally configured to learn to manifest and to manifest successfully.

Point 2:

If you do find yourself in the position of having to think deliberately about how to walk or about how to manifest, accept–from the beginning–the fact that adding consciously-directed thought and analysis into this activity is going to necessarily slow things down and make them awkward for a while. That’s the sacrifice we make when we want to improve conscious understanding of a process that’s usually performed subconsciously or automatically. (Like when a professional athlete decides to change some aspect of how they approach their sport. There will always be an (at least) temporary drop in their performance. And sometimes the drop is permanent.)

This is the principle of:

Becoming a fool so that you can become wise
or
Investing in defeat so that you can attain victory

It’s a long-term strategy.

If you only have a week, then turn off the analysis and allow yourself to ‘just do it’.

4 Likes

What is your basis on that? How do you imagine one‘s mind actually manifesting things? How does it work?

1 Like

I’d appreciate any feedback or resources on how to improve manifesting further. I’ve gotten much better at it over the past year but I think I can do much more. I feel that this will be a key to success moving forward.

For example, I don’t even do much visualization-based manifestations right now.

Imagine a family: In this family there are 2 6-year-olds, 2 16-year-olds, and 2 36-year-olds. They all love each other very much.

They’re taking a road trip. It’s to go to an awesome waterfall and park, with rides, delicious food, great fun and music…. Everyone will have a good time. It will take some hours to reach that place.

After 15 to 30 minutes in the car, what do you think that the 2 6-year-olds may start to ask? (Hint: if they are like many children, they may ask it every 10 to 15 minutes until the destination has been reached?)

1 Like

When are we there?

1 Like

Why are my pants wet?

3 Likes

Okay. One more question. This one’s more open-ended.

By conventional legal standards in their nation, only the two 36-year-olds are permitted to drive the car without supervision.

What do you think the drive would be like if the two 6-year-olds were driving? How about the two 16-year-olds?

Everyone else would be pissing their pants :joy:

3 Likes

(It’s am meditation time; I’ll be back. I’m not being intentionally slow in finishing the point. Though it is probably fitting.)

1 Like

Hey @friday, so what do you think?

Sorry for my later answer…

Uhm, the 6 year old will not even reach the wheel or oversee the street and surroundings. So I better would not imagine that drive haha.

Well, I was driving with 16 and that better than my parents :wink: 16 years old would just be more tense and have more stress when driving than somebody who drives for 30 years or more.

1 Like

and then:

Okay, so as you noticed:

Whereas on the one hand, the 6 -year-olds are probably

1. the main ones talking non-stop about, “Are we there yet?”,

they are probably also

1. the ones in the car who are the least qualified to drive.

The teenagers as you said will probably be a bit more tense and stressed, but they’re also a bit more mature and can do better than the 6 year olds.

And the 36-year-olds, in this case, are the most experienced and the most accomplished at actually driving the car.

(continued in next post)

In this metaphor, the 36-year-olds represent the oldest and deepest parts of your brain/nervous system. The medulla, the basal ganglia, and such. Those very deep parts that are intimately mingled with survival and with what we think of as ‘instinct’.

This is the part of the brain that developed first, historically, and which has had the longest period of time to be around.

The 16-year-olds are the mammalian brain, the middle brain, the ‘limbic system’. It has also been around for a very, very long time and is the basis of our interdependent relationships, our interpersonal attachment, and our social survival strategies.

The 6-year-olds are, of course, the youngest. They talk a hell of a lot, but they haven’t really had many experiences. They’re extremely clever . But at this point, until they’ve gained some more wisdom and ‘flight time’, they’re causing more problems than they’re solving.

This is the cerebral cortex, which is the seat of our powers of conscious, intentional analysis. We like to think of the cerebral functions as ‘running the show’, but in truth, they’re quite new on the evolutionary scene and are basically the 6-year-olds in the car. We tend to identify, egoically, with the cortex.

The part of your brain/mind that is most natural, powerful, and skilled at manifesting is the survival level. The deepest level. From the perspective of our sense of “me”, that basal brain seems terribly primitive and old-fashioned. It can’t even read a book for goodness sakes!

well, that may be true. but it can beat a heart. it can breathe a lung. it protects and keeps safe.

Imagine your undisciplined cerebral cortex being responsible for breathing, blood circulation, heart beat 24 hours a day. It would get bored after a few minutes. Complain that it needs to take a break to do something ‘more important’. and then we’d drop dead.

Manifestation happens more effectively when the 6-year-old learns enough humility to communicate with the adult who is driving the car.

Manifestation happens more smoothly when our ego-driven ideas and analyses learn to respect the older parts of our mind, to consult them for their wisdom, and to pay the f*ck attention to what they have to say.

Which, by the way, happens to coincide pretty much precisely with good ol’ Med’tatin’.

(Good Ol’ Meditatin’)

9V4RTE

(which part of the brain do you think most closely controls the 1000 coordinated mental processes involved in taking one solid, well-balanced step?)

now,

(which part of the brain do you think is blabbing away all day about ‘fixing the world’ and ‘achieving my dreams’, but would pretty much suck if it had to take one simple step on its own?)

qwop simulator

In conclusion…

Humble the Intellect and respect the genius of the so-called ‘primitive’ deep mind.

and then…

Manifestation flows effortlessly.

meditating dog

9 Likes

That’s very interesting!

How to communicate with our older parts of the mind? Subliminals are sending them direct messages, but we kinda need to know what is going on at the same time right to see what help we can provide right?

1 Like

When dealing with someone wiser than me, the first principle is:

Listen more than I talk.

Let it talk to you. It’s already trying to. Every day, all day long. But we just won’t listen.

So, instead of trying to help it; let it help you.

As time passes, we hear the music, feel the rhythm, and start to get the steps.

Then we dance.

4 Likes

Yes, but that is not explaining why manifestation in general exist. Why should the old part or any part of our brain be able to manifest anything. What is the basis for that? How does it work?

1 Like

Proofs only exist in mathematics. 1 + 1 = 2 is an example of a proof. It will always be two.

Saying y = 3(x) + 2 will create a straight line if you solve for (y) using an integer, and chart the results on a Cartesian plane is a proof. No matter what integer you enter into the equation, this will be true. That’s a proof.

What you’re looking for is “evidence.” Now, while it may sound like I’m just playing semantic games, I’m really not. Language literally shapes your reality, and not in some weird esoteric way. Changes in language causes the form of an idea to change in your mind, and the form of an idea determines the kind of emotional impact it’ll have on you, and emotional impact directly influences the action you take.

By changing the definition and thus the form of a word, you literally reshape your reality. Without getting political, this is why you’ve seen a push by groups to redefine words in a way that benefits their agenda, as language is the programming language of the human mind.

So, to answer your question, yes, there is evidence that focus and intention can help manifest a perfect partner, and not even in an esoteric way. If you create a fast, not thought through dating profile, you’ll attract women that may not be aligned with you. Spend time and effort on your profile, and you’ll see results change.

10 Likes

What I am wondering is manifestation just having an intention, subconsciously/consciously looking for opportunities, and taking action on them? Or is there more to it?

Doesn’t really matter. Think of as a black box. Do what works, get the result.
I really don’t need to know how electricity works beyond safety stuff to use a switch and make light show up in the room.