Manifestation: Explained

I was just about to link that document. That’s legit. You can find the whole document on their website. Crazy stuff

related: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

2 Likes

The gateway process?

Monroe Institute (astral projection), but gets into some other deep nature of reality stuff as well, assuming that’s the document I’m thinking of! It was the only cia link in my browser history so I assume it’s the one I read.

Could be interacting with the “out of body” near death experience.

In a more simplistic sense, the basis to manifestation is that thoughts create reality. If a person is able to harness his thoughts and completely focus them towards his goals, he’d be the creator of his own reality.

Meditation is very helpful in this case, it helps you to lessen the excessive thinking within your brain and enables you to be more mindful of your thinking. Try this little trick; whenever you think something undesirable and you notice it – say out loud or in your head “I reject this thought”, now make a habit of it. See your life change in a positive manner while you implement it, a powerful technique and it works great.

8 Likes

No religious debates, everyone. Already see it coming.

6 Likes
1 Like

Taking everything said in this thread into consideration, what‘s the best way to manifest?

We should ask some other members, like I have had some good manifestation examples happening in my life and I can tell you it works (I don’t know how, it just does hahaha), but I never had some super specific manifestation happening to me… I do know that mindset will influence a lot.

@honeymonster told me a story of a time where he manifested his perfect type of girl, and he did something specific before, I would say he is a lot more experienced than me, but there are other members who are also experienced at manifesting situation into their life!

2 Likes

Manifestation in my view, must come from the understanding that consciousness creates/influences matter and that there is no separation, there is only the illusion of separation as we come from one universal substance. Nobody doubts that they can move their hand by just willing it to be as the hand is part of their body. In that same way, I as a person am able to influence anything in this world as we are all part of some divine “body”.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

Spider-man (The Individual) exists as a creation of Stan Lee (The Divine), yet he physically exists in the comic book world (The Material Universe) as well as in the mind of Stan Lee (The Spiritual World). Sometimes in comic books, the characters are able to break the 4th wall and communicate to the reader (Spiritual Work). If Spider-man realizes he can do this, he’ll communicate with Stan Lee to give him what he wants (Manifestation). If he doesn’t realize he can do this but “knows” he’s going to get something, it will come to him all the same. You know in comic books, the plot has to make sense? So our protagonist here is going to get his car that he manifested through some kind of seemingly normal event. It also has to take time leading up to that event. (Panels/Pages). Of course Spider-man exists in the mind of Stan Lee, the fact that he even asks for it is because Stan Lee wrote it down! So there is no true separation of Spider-man from Stan Lee. Hence we are both the author and the character.

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. - Genesis 1:27

This analogy can be extended further to explain how time works. It is merely a progression of events from left to right in a comic book. There is no true space to speak of either, it’s 2D to his perception. You can draw a character and the entire universe in a panel of the same size. To our author here, he can read it backwards, randomly jump between pages, edit a scene, change the plot, add new pages and so on. He can write even write a new comic book (parallel universe).

This is just a mental map of how I view creation. I used to be a skeptical atheist until I was able to manifest a specific sum of money through Neville Goddard’s methods.

As an ENTP as well, a book that might interest you might be “My Big TOE (Theory of Everything”). It’s a very interesting book that I would highly recommend. Unifies Physics, Philosophy and Metaphysics.

6 Likes

For me i use to visualize and feel what it was like to have or be somewhere. For example I pictured my perfect looking girl what she would look like and where i would meet her? guess what it happened.

8 Likes

You met totally different girl in another place :D?

1 Like

I just want to talk a little bit about the different ways I’ve learned of manifestation. full disclosure I haven’t gone all the way on the second method.
the first way of manifestation is with the brain. It has 3 basic parts, your emotional, mental, and physical body. it you aline all 3 of these together you will get what you intend to manifest but since the brain is a polarized instrument, you will also generate the equal and opposite force (coming from the direction you can’t see (we can see in front but not from behind us)). Also, since the brain is logical (male) what ever you generate will come to you logically (ex: you want more money → your stocks go up) I’ve found this to be true through direct experience.

The other way is the original way and it uses the heart. The heart is female and is in unity (oppose to polarity). This way is achieved by centering your consciousness in the tiny space (aka where the electromagnetic field of the heart is generated). once you find that spot, you have to configure these beams of light around your head and put your tongue on a very specific spot of the roof of your mouth. Then you wait for this green light and spiral to link to the external chakra in front of your 3rd eye. Then go back into the tiny space. With your attention & intention, you can pick an image from the heart and since its linked to the 3rd eye you can send it out into the reality. Oppose to the brain, the heart is in unity and it only generates things that are good for all life everywhere. And since the heart is female, it doesn’t use logic so you can have things appear out of nothing. There is a bit more to this method but it"s a general overview.

4 Likes

Never read the Neville Goddard method, or any method of manifestation, sounds interesting!

@honeymonster Feeling, yeah, when I used to try and visualised I never focused on feeling and other senses!!

@Grasping_infinity I feel like I am missing some parts in my manifestation experience!

1 Like

More attention, intention and focus on what you desire.

Less on the opposite.

The most basic way I can break it down is that.

1 Like

@honeymonster took a lot of action.

3 Likes

Are animals able to manifest?

2 Likes

I sometimes feel like pets have psionic manifestation powers.
Suspect them using thier powers get my food, and they often succed. Sneaky creatures with thier jedi mind tricks…
:thinking:
…or their auras are sandwhich-shaped.

2 Likes