Manifestation and action

Hi, I have a question regarding manifestation modules in subliminals and action. In a thread, @SaintSovereign said about Sex & Seduction:

but in the product description it says:

• Romance Manifestation
  • Sex Manifestation

Same goes for Mogul/Emperor, just with money. How does it work? I thought that manifestation means something just appears, without any action on your part.

I’m not saying I want to run a subliminal and the sky open and women and money rain down on me. I’m just trying to understand how it works.

Also is there a module to compel or motivate you to act in subliminals?

Thanks

1 Like

Of course, it won’t fall out the sky. What will happen though is completely unexpected situations that will lead you to money/women.

In SS, this can be things like:

• chance encounters with women,
  • friends introducing you,
  • women hovering around you (waiting to be opened),
  • encountering old female friends you lost touch with,
  • women eyeing you during your day-to-day activities,
  • women opening you out of nowhere,
  • friends inviting you out,
  • etc.

To help manifestation, it is important to have your avenues of manifestation open - meaning, go out in order to give your subconscious a chance to set things up in your way.

Manifestation will always be working, even when you aren’t going out - but you will only see the end result that is seen when you do go out or when the subconscious brought the manifestation to your door (for example a pizza delivery… that is a woman… rare, but happens :wink: ).

For this reason, go out and engage women. There isn’t a limit for the subconscious - it can work on multiple manifestations at the same time, but you have to create a place where these manifestations can occur. The more you do, the more manifestations you will see.

Similar process occurs with money - you will see more opportunities manifest, more people hitting you up, more chances to branch out and/or get promotions, even friends/family giving you money.

And again, it works best when you work at it - putting in the hours, making connections, etc.

Of course.

8 Likes

I feel when we resolve the blocks we have had we either become aware of or take advantage of opportunities that we might have missed or somehow sabotaged in the past

1 Like

For a while I was getting a bit frustrated from not seeing results as quickly as I may want but I now realize that because of my past and what I need to reconcile it may take some time. I know for a fact I have a metric **** ton of fear to work through.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, it cleared a lot of things up fo me.

2 Likes