Main Development Thread - New Dawn

It’ll be awhile. We’re working through the backlog of subliminals right now before going back to update existing titles. As for Unleashed, probably not. It’s an experimental bonus.

Sex & Seduction is outer game. You’ll only “notice” things if you’re going out an interacting with women. If you look at all the reports of people that have gotten results, they were either out on a date, or talked to a woman, etc. We don’t really believe in the idea that an aura can do all the work for you.

3 Likes

Yes. For example, Sex & Seduction + Primal + Sex Mastery X would be a good “romance stack.” OR, Sex & Seduction + Primal + Limitless. Limitless would boost the learning modules in Sex & Seduction, speeding up the process.

4 Likes

We want Primal We want Primal :blush:

3 Likes

So…the next one sub after Limitless is…Primal? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I have no idea what the status of Primal is however is there anyway you can add a script in to create more of a presence when walking into an environment with attractive women. That way it makes it easier for us to break the ice with the woman. I am just not seeing that with SS. Perhaps because its only been 10 days with SS maybe I am expecting too much ?

2 Likes

No, it’s not that you’re expecting too much – it’s just that Sex & Seduction is a different animal than I think people are realizing. Once PRIMAL is unleashed, I think you’ll see. S&S is a skills based subliminal built on the Weapon X platform. Basically, what it does is significantly shorten the amount it takes to LEARN how to seduce someone. There is less of a reliance on “auras” and the such, and more of a focus on having you experiment.

I’m reluctant to release too much information, because the way we scripted the subliminal is pretty unprecedented and others will soon follow, but I’d rather our customers know what to expect.

Having “presence” is as simple as changing body language, walking slower, but determined, etc. And when you try these things, your subconscious mind will process the outcomes, create a subconscious mental model of results, and then over time, do somethings (sorry, can’t reveal, lol) that will bring better results to the surface.

If anyone bought S&S under the pretense that they can just “sit back” and things will happen (I know you’re out approaching @TheBoxingScientist), please see me for a refund – it’ll never happen. The mind on S&S needs data to process. In my testing of it, I jumped on OkCupid and Bumble and just messaged around 80 women over the course of 45 days. I felt kinda bad, because I knew I wasn’t going to act on any of those conversations, but by the time I was finished, I had roughly 25 numbers and around 10 requests to go out. Didn’t pick up really until around convo 20, after I started calculating the response rate of my openers. The one with the highest percentage was sent to the rest of the women.

That’s how S&S manifested in that experiment – from the idea to calculate the response rate to the opener itself. It become a very highly honed process.

For those interested, this was the opener. Try it, you’ll get responses – how you respond is up to you, though. Not giving away my entire routine.

“If I printed out a million dollars from my computer and decided to make you the Kim to my Kanye for a weekend, how would we spend the money?”

This line is so effective because of the high number of what I call “conversation hooks,” things that will evoke some kind of emotional response from a person.

“Printed out a million dollars”
“Kim to my Kanye”
“How would we spend the money”

:wink:

6 Likes

Any estimated release date for primal? cheers

1 Like

Mid to late November if nothing comes up. Primal and S&S were meant to synergize, so we need to get more information on how S&S is performing before we lock the final script down.

2 Likes

Is Limitless still coming out in the next few weeks?

So I have been running Emperor for just short of two months and S&S for about a week and a half. Would running Primal with these two other subs be spreading the listening too thin or should Primal be a great catalyst for these two subs? I am figuring there has to be a strong alpha component to Primal and that would jibe well with Emperor and of course Primal is meant to go with S&S.

Yep. Pre-order coming soon. I tried to get the pre-order form up last night, but had troubles with the site and had to fix them instead.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Thankyou it makes sense what you are saying. One of the challenges I face right now is the fact that I am working over in Bulgaria where english is not the first language. Alot of girls I approach only speak broken english which means I have to resort to ghetto english and rely heavily on facial expressions and body language to get my point across. In western europe this would never be an issue as I could natter on with the girl with my usual banter and she would pickup on it very quickly. Hence me bringing up the subject of presence.

2 Likes

@dorfmeister

Emperor has created some radical changes in terms of my self esteem, organisationing my life, standing up for what I believe in.

5 Likes

To me, that was a breakthrough in my game. It was a very difficult time, lots of rejection, but it also forced me to not rely just on what I am saying to be attractive. I had to be attractive with my vibe, voice, body language, touch etc.

You may not realize it, but you’re in the middle of one great opportunity to get your game to the next level. But only if you make no excuses and take action.

Any news on the Limitless pre-order? My money is ready.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist did you run anything prior to Emperor?

@James Some other subs from a competitor company

Hmm… something we may try to address in future versions. @Fire

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be “spreading yourself too thin,” per se. But, Emperor isn’t the natural companion to Primal, S&S is. So, you’ll get results, just might take a bit longer.

1 Like

Ok. Well I am committed to Emperor for at least a year, and I’ve already started S&S so I can’t see stopping that for anything else. Will need to decide If running Primal makes sense in the near term, meaning the next year or so.

My priority is not to flit from one new title to the next or run so many titles that no results are forthcoming. But, without yet fully understanding what “Primal” will be, it sounds appealing from the initial hints.

2 Likes

S&S: Outer game
Primal: Inner game

1 Like