Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Ok. Well I am committed to Emperor for at least a year, and I’ve already started S&S so I can’t see stopping that for anything else. Will need to decide If running Primal makes sense in the near term, meaning the next year or so.

My priority is not to flit from one new title to the next or run so many titles that no results are forthcoming. But, without yet fully understanding what “Primal” will be, it sounds appealing from the initial hints.

2 Likes

S&S: Outer game
Primal: Inner game

1 Like

Ok. So I relate inner game to confidence, beliefs and attitude. A non-reactive strength, resourcefulness and flexibility in response to whatever the environment puts in one’s path. If it is about developing something akin to that, then I am in. Something akin to that should be pretty compatible with Emperor, I’d think.

I guess in the PUA game it would be the realm of “The Natural” rather than the realm of one who has learned and perfected routines, patterns and techniques, though if it is in place it could be an excellent base from which to launch game and technique.

1 Like

Waiting for LIMITLESS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup me to Dmitry bro :blush:

1 Like

We are writing the description for it right now, the page itself (for the pre-order) should be up sometime tomorrow.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

So did you choose the name “Limitless” because of the 2011 movie starring Bradley Cooper?

Limitless is going to be the most powerful and most talked about subliminal of 2018.

Yup myself and Dmitry bro are gonna become limitless like the movie :blush:

2 Likes

Some interesting updates…

Currently the place where I’m living is getting hit by severe weather conditions. It’s not red alert in my region (orange), but the region next to me is.

The copy is just about finished, so will try and get the pre-order page up for you guys.

Also, I have finished the scripting of Limitless itself, so now comes building.

You’re gonna love it. :wink:

7 Likes

Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I had to go look and saw this

3 Likes

I have never been as excited for a subliminal as I am for Limitless because for the first time ever, I don’t hope or think that it will work, I already know it does based on the incredible experience I’ve had with it as just a module of Emperor. And that wasn’t placebo because I didn’t think Emperor had anything for boosting intelligence or improving learning until another member pointed it out to me. I can’t imagine what I might have accomplished in life if I’d had Limitless when I was in high school. I can’t recommend this enough to anyone who hasn’t run a sub that has the Limitless module yet. I will definitely be buying another copy for my son later on as well.

The crazy thing is when I saw the movie Limitless I immediately wanted a subliminal that recreated its effects. A friend started giving me Adderall and while it increased my focus, I didn’t feel smarter or learn any faster. I thought about commissioning a custom from another subliminal maker but never got around to it, then another guy came out with a “maximum learning” sub that did jack shit for me. I felt no changes at all after using it for 4 months.

So you can imagine why I can barely contain my excitement over Limitless. I’m even excited to read the product description page!

4 Likes

@Yardbird you and me both. For all the desire and drive I have to become one of the top people at my job I feel I’m still learning things I should have learned in the first six months I was there. Some of or a lot of that is my own fault for thinking it would be far easier than it is. I let my ego get in the way which sabotaged any desire to work extra hard. Now I’m determined to catch up and exceed anything I thought possible.

1 Like

subconscious book reading

Ok this part alone got me excited, because I always thought that there would a better, faster way to read than what we are normally using.

I am not fully sure how the effects will manifest themselves, but I am beyond excited.

2 Likes

I am running Emperor and S&S, both of which contain a version of Limitless. Trying to determine if it makes sense to also running this standalone version of Limitless, and probably later also adding Primal.

I keep thinking that adding more Subs is probably mostly counterproductive for results, but both Limitless and Primal sound really compelling. I am committed to running Emperor for a year and have only started S&S a couple of weeks ago so that one is staying in the playlist but I am having a tough time determining if these new subs should start getting rotation, too.

1 Like

I have read the description page probably four times now

2 Likes

Limitless sounds great! Will there be a masked version? I have tinnitus so I’m not supposed to use headphones. I have children in the house and a baby if it’s just ultrasonic what is the distance that reaches? If I’m in a room with the door close at 20% volume or whatever would it affect them?

Just ordered and bought Limitless without hesitation.
It is interesting how standalone Limitless (with latest optimizations) will work. S&S and Emperor so far are pure superb.

Emperor + S&S + Limitless, hmm…:wink:

That’s one hell of a combinatiom Dmitry I will order my copy tonight.