Man For Himself

Thanks man!

Oh man, I was ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you know about him considering your world-view.

I only recently discovered him as well, funnily enough aligned with my Khan ST1 journey, which I think is no coincidence (because they don’t exist).

Also @SubliminalUser what a FANTASTIC journal.
I did, in fact, read ALL of it over 3 days.

Took away a lot from my business time but it was well worth it. I am definitely considering a powerful custom healing Ultima like you did (see PM).
While it will f* me up, I think it also very necessary for the long-term path I am travelling!

1 Like

That is a lot of reading! Thanks for the read, I’m glad to know that the journal is valuable to readers.

To allay the concerns of those who were wondering what happened after my last entry, I moved onto the greatest healing sub so far, Dragon Reborn. In fact, I started the Dragon Reborn saga back in December, when I ran ST1. Man For Himself was slowly phased out as I went through the first stage, and by the end of that stage (last day of January) I knew that it was something I’d have to run solo in order to get the full benefits.

That’s not to say that MFoH wasn’t valuable. The longest-lasting effect from it has been my manifestation abilities which continue to grow every day. The concept of this custom is going to be around. I already have thought of a MFoH V2 which I would like to run in Q+ one day, as it is a great self-focused custom.

For now…my adventures continue in A SubliminalUser is Reborn.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate what you mean by slow and steady? Are you saying be patient?