Man For Himself

@SubliminalUser Have you managed to do any revision? Do you go into SATS easily?

I’ve tried revision, yes. It’s hard to tell if it worked in those cases, though.

I’ll admit, this has been a challenge. Especially with it somewhat challenging to fall asleep in general. (Hope DR can fix that.) Lately I’ve been doing something I call “Guided Affirmation SATS” where I keep repeating an affirmation that covers the essence of what I want as I fall asleep while trying to visualize the short scene at the same time. That’s part of a longer-term manifestation project.

Funny enough I haven’t looked the items since the day I wrote them down. This is partially because I know the scope of some items to be long-term.

2 Likes

I have problems with SATS and falling asleep too.

Thinking that deep sleep, dream traveller and harmonic singularity would help in a custom somewhat.

Unfortunately, in the long-run this hasn’t been that great of a module. Perhaps when it gets updated with latest tech it might be worth it…for now though, the hypothetical V2 of my custom isn’t going to have it.

1 Like

Hmmm can you explain why in the long run it wasnt that great of a module, also what the main idea being you v2 of you custom?

Have you notice any new benefits from your current stack?

@SubliminalUser big insight from Neville’s book on Awareness today. How do you escape a prison if you don’t know you’re in one?

Everything starts from awareness!

2 Likes

the greatest matrix is the matrix where you’re convinced you’ve escaped the matrix.

It did not work for my goals, which was to fall asleep much faster and not depend on any sleep supplement. This has been a longrunning challenge and I have been recording multiple years worth of data to see that the module did not do much. So it’s not going to be in V2.

V2 will be in Q+ and feature much of the same modules. A few of the smaller supporting modules will be replaced with something else.

1 Like

Deep sleep worked phenomenally for me, and now that I don’t have it, my sleep has been degrading like never before.

That sounds like the saying, “The greatest trick the devil pulled is to convince people that he doesn’t exist”

1 Like

I would hope for the updated versions of EF or QL to be more effective for me with regards to sleep.

1 Like

i dont know what to expect form Q+ and Ultima+ but its most likely going to blow everyone’s minds

how long did it take for this to happen after you stop using deep sleep?

@NinjaFox my sleep is stabilising now, it must have been the effect of introducing R.I.C.H in my stack rotation.

Deep Sleep works really well and I do feel that much of its benefits have stuck with me, because I deeply believe that I’m a deep sleeper! So the believe has been firmly engrained.

3 Likes

I do recall @SaintSovereign saying something to this effect. MFH v2 Q+ will be amazing.

Lucky you. For me, “Deep sleep” is just like “straight hair” or “eye color change” for me. I’ve yet to find any sub that actually works in this regard. Fingers crossed DR ST2 helps.

1 Like

Manifested:

• More people reaching out to me—one today asked me to hangout. Notable since I’ve become quite withdrawn so this is a great way for me to break out of staying by myself all the time.
  • A family member of mine getting job offers, including at a specified company.

It is clear to that my manifestation power continues to develop. One takeaway from this is that i won’t need many general manifestation modules in my next custom (whether that’s v2 of this or the social-oriented custom).

:+1: What manifesting modules are you running?

It’s what’s in my custom.

I see Yggdrasil is listed, are you running others? Perhaps you could point me to a link?

@RVconsultant all the modules are listed in the second post of this thread. To recap on what’s directly related to manifesting:

• Mind’s Eye Q
  • Yggdrasil
  • Omnidimensional
1 Like