MALKUTH, Building : BUILDING, Malkuth

Imagine that you’re receiving 10-15 pieces of mail every day. You live in an interesting country where your mail happens to be color-coded.

Most of what comes to you is junk mail and routine announcements (e.g., bill payment reminders, etc.). These are in grey envelopes (junk mail) and white envelopes (routine announcements).

Most of what comes to you is in white and grey envelopes, and most days you don’t bother to open them. In fact, most days you don’t even take them out of the mailbox. You’re somewhat embarrassed to admit that you are actually in the habit of ignoring the mail that comes to you.

Recently, however, you joined two special societies. One is a prosperity society that gives people many great tips for investment and growing wealth. It works and most of the people who are able to join achieve great wealth in 1-5 years by following the tips and advice. The other society you’ve joined is a Lifestyle Design society. They share life hacks, resources, and mutual support and, similar to the first group, people tend to emerge 3-5 years later really loving life.

It took you a while to locate and successfully apply to these societies, but you’re in now.

They communicate with members by mail.

For the first year or so, it’s like a correspondence course. They send a letter, you take the advice, write back with your results, and then they send more advice that’s tailored to your own situation.

Pretty convenient.

The financial letters come in red envelopes. The lifestyle letters come in golden envelopes.

Well, now you’re motivated to check your mail.

So, you set up some boxes at home and you start to go through your backlog of 5000 accumulated letters. haha.

It takes about a month to clear all of that (you’re a busy person).

And once they’re all cleared, you stay on top of it. You check your mail each day. When announcements come, you read them quickly and then throw them in the white box. When junk mail comes, you confirm that it’s junk and then throw it in the grey box.

As a result of this, when the first red envelope comes (yay!) you’re able to see it within 1 or 2 days. (You weren’t quite done clearing away all that backlog, but you had cleared enough to glimpse the red envelope.)

Excitedly, you open it up, get your first piece of basic financial advice and, yes! You’re in business.

As the months go on, you’re pretty active in going through the financial and the lifestyle courses. As a result, over time you’re getting a lot more red and gold envelopes, and actually, it almost feels like you’re getting much less of the white and grey ones.

Nice!

This to me is like results from subliminals.

Journalling and expressing your thoughts and observations is like going through your old mail.

As a result of airing out my thoughts, I’m more easily able to recognize when a new potentially useful change, insight, or influence is coming in. Then I can make use of it. This tends to lead to an increased flow of results.

Anyway, that metaphor was in my head, and I wanted to get it out.

(Get it out!!! Get it out!!!)

4 Likes

I just fed my Polyglot module. Found a great YouTube channel with subtitled dialogue in one of the languages I’m working on.

This is enjoyable, easy, and convenient. I think I’ll just watch and rewatch these 10 short videos until I’ve internalized them. Then I’ll find more.

2 Likes

I’ll order the Naissance ZP custom next week, and I’ll start playing it on 7 September (next play period).

1 Like

Today was another subliminal play day.

2 weeks with Sapiens ZP. (Tomorrow will be day 14.)

Customs are denser than major programs. The average custom will have 1 or 2 major program cores, plus 8 to 18 additional modules.

I’ll give things up to 2 months to really get flowing.

On top of that, I’ll be playing a stack of 3 customs. There is a lot of synergy between them, but that’s still dense. On the other hand, ZP is the density antidote.

Either way, it might be wise to allow 4 to 6 months for things to be really online and flowing.

That means December 2022 to February 2023 or so. And from there, it’s only going to build and grow even stronger.

Hmm…so sounds like this:

I’ll take Fall and Winter as my build-up and On Ramp months.

And who knows? Maybe as the world around me is being reborn in Spring 2023, I’ll also experience a beginning birth of the subliminal effects of my 3 programs.

In the meantime, I am more than able to work from my current capacity.

And I will continue to do that.

2 Likes

Well, today is 24 August, and as I said, I’m about 12 days into using my custom Sapiens ZP.

I’m starting from a baseline of being not very productive and not very focused vis-à-vis work tasks.

Emperor builds drive and focus. I also included the three modules: Carpe Diem Ascended, Productivity Unleashed, and Victory’s Call.

Context for Action and Pathways to Manifestation are not a question because my job calls on me to be productive on a very regular basis. So when I start to integrate those modules, it should be very clear to observe.

And now, we continue.

1 Like

Finally getting into a more productive state of mind.

2 Likes

Woke up late today. Schools and offices closed due to storm. Still have an online meeting with two colleagues. Enough time to meditate and shower first.

Feeling a certain frustration about my lack of focus. This may indicate that I’m processing those relevant modules.

2 Likes

More manifestations happening:

A colleague just contacted me out of the blue to ask if I was interested in getting involved with helping to run a project space. It’s related to one of the main areas around which I want to center my Empire.

This was happening with Dragon Reborn too, and maybe even before that. I would notice external manifestations, even though I was not yet strongly aware of an internal shift.

3 Likes

As I was reviewing the modules for my customs (I find that soothing. Like how some people enjoy counting their money. haha), I gave myself a reality-check.

As I’ve said, my plan is to be running three Terminus2 customs by this October. And again, they are Sapiens (currently running), Naissance, and PATHS.

But the fact is this:

Sapiens ZP had about 19 out of 20 modules that were new to me. So that’s been quite a bit of new content that I’ve had to process and express.

Not so with the other two.

In contrast to Sapiens, Naissance and PATHS combined only have about 22 out of 40 modules that are new to me. There are 18 of them that I’ve already listened to for a significant period of time. And by that I mean at least 4 months and as many as 16 months.

What was striking me was that I have done a lot of pre-prep work for the stack that I’m about to be running. And I just thought about that for a bit.

And not only that, but as regards Terminus2 build, I’ve done around 14 or 15 months (maybe a little more) of regular Terminus2 listening in the past.

In other words, I was thinking, ‘You know what? You might just be ready for this.’

Well, we’ll see. Surprises and challenges can and do happen.

4 Likes

I knew I wasnt the only one that does that :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh.

The number of times I’ve repeated these modules.

:joy: :joy::joy:

There have been times when I was meditating and I used my module list to count breaths because it was easier than keeping track of numbers.

I’ve used it when jogging or hiking.

When unable to fall asleep.

Yes. It’s a little crazy. haha.

4 Likes

Those are great ideas!! (taking notes) I somehow find it very soothing to read the module descriptions while I listen to my custom. Also on rest days to be more aware of every little thing that might be different or changing…

You know there are a lot of things to keep track and Im easy to forget what was once a problem when it gets ressolved, so I like to remind myself of the growth Ive attained.

Isnt that what makes it fun? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Smart.

and wise.

2 Likes

I’m still not productive. But I think I’m going to push through it this time.

I want to stay with the same listening schedule. I’ll see if I can adapt and pull it together.

Have a meeting tonight. I’ll walk back home from the office.

1 Like

X3! Have to give this a shout since I love doing this too :joy: I screenshot the modules list and read it to prime my mind for meditation and whenever I feel like it, especially during recon. It is indeed very soothing :relieved: the q store website is probably my most visited site lol

3 Likes

I’m continuing to notice a subtle, building assertiveness in my interactions.

Am guessing that is related to Emperor Program Core in my Sapiens custom.

I’m glad that it’s gradual. I’d prefer that my boldness not outstrip my competence.

1 Like

Penultimate play-day of this first play-period of Sapiens ZP alone. Last one will be on Thursday 1 September. 6 days after that, on Wednesday 7 September, I’ll introduce Naissance ZP and begin playing the two customs together.

In today’s meditation, I found that my mind was relaxing more and accessing (somewhat) an experiential insight that is quite slippery for me:

Remembering to get some perspective on the “I” itself.

Accessing experiential insights is like surfing. You catch a particular insight and then you try to ride with it and stay with it long enough to get a little sense of its Feel. Then you hold onto a vague sense of that feel and draw on that sense to inform your evolving awareness and understanding.

Eventually that sense will fade, so you go out into the waves of experience and just try to stay exposed and stay engaged. You try to cultivate skill in recognizing, connection with, and riding the waves of experience and insight.

Today my awareness was able to remember the “I” a little bit more than usual.

To feel the phenomenon of being a Feeler. It’s one important part of the phenomenological foundations for Empathy, and the recognition and accommodation of experiences outside the sphere of just “me” or “mine”.

2 Likes

Emperor Pro-Tip:

While first integrating (i.e., reconciling) the Emperor script, beware of dispensing harsh little nuggets of unsolicited truth-telling or ‘tough wisdom’ that may, in fact, be neither true nor particularly wise.

Rein it in, big man.

3 Likes

Between May 12 and June 15, I was running two customs, a Terminus2 physical healing custom and a Terminus build inner healing and evolution custom.

For that month, although I was running two Terminus builds, I chose to experiment with sticking to the standard ZP listening guidelines for 2 standard ZP programs. 1 loop every other day.

I found that it was manageable, but nevertheless felt a little bit much. Unnecessarily intense. It was a useful exercise.

Then from May 26 until July 11, I added in a third program Chosen: The Way of Nature. I kept up the experiment and switched to the standard ZP listening guidelines for 3 programs: Day 1: play program A and program B, Day 2: rest a day, Day 3: play program C, Day 4: rest a day.

My two Terminus customs were programs A and B. Chosen: The Way of Nature was program C.

So now I was playing the two Terminus customs once every 4 days. But I was still playing another program within the three rest days, rather than just having a complete rest.

Predictably, the intensity and force that was built up from the first month never really dissipated. I think this effect may have been even greater because of how intensely Healing oriented the two customs were. (one of the program cores was Dragon Reborn.)

As a result, when I did a month-long washout from July 12 to August 11, I think that for most or all of the month, I was still processing and restoring from all of that stuff.

Now, since August 12, I’ve been running 1 Terminus2 custom (not Healing-focused). And I’ve been following a 1 day on, 3 days off schedule.

It has felt pretty good. And I seem to be experiencing manifestations and beginning results from my custom.

After my next 5-day washout, from September 2 to September 6, I plan to introduce the second Terminus2 custom. I intend to maintain the same listening schedule. 1 day on, 3 days off.

We’ll see how my continued adjustment goes.

2 Likes

Don’t wait for your results.

Make your results.

I don’t mean some aggro, gladiator thing.

Big steps, small steps, creative steps, methodical steps. Hard steps, soft steps, aggressive steps, peaceful steps.

It doesn’t matter.

Just do what you can.

Remember where you’re going.

And do what you can.

2 Likes