MALKUTH, Building : BUILDING, Malkuth

The Image

There are also Peace and Healing in the Shadow.

Allow the waters to submerge you.

Embrace it:

The Immersion

The Letting Go

The Emergence

As the pale moon lights your way…

2 Likes

Decent amount of sleep last night.

No early morning waking this time.

Woke at 8:30 AM, feeling reasonably well-rested. (Probably finally fell asleep at around 2 AM though.)

More dream activity and dream recall. This, which was previously unusual for me, has become a consistent feature over the last month or more with my current stack.

There was a very clear psychic event that occurred back in early September, but it was isolated. No repeats of such obvious clairvoyance since then. I’m thinking it may have been one of Simon’s Trailer Effects, or something similar.

Meditated today from 8:57 am to 9:57 am. The meditative feel is reminding me of Shinzen Young’s work, and so I’m thinking of returning to his work for some fresh teachings, guidance, and inspiration.

Now just for my gratification, I’m going to list the modules of my three programs. Then it’s time to get on to other tasks.

The Alchemist
Sage Immortal
Harmonic Singularity
Spiritual Reality Alignment
The Single Point
Khronos Key
Metamorphosis
Immortal’s Blade
Immortal’s Courage
Awakened Perception
Spiritual Freedom
Starfilled Night
Gratitude Embodiment
The Wonder
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
The Merger of Worlds
Ascension Chamber
Void of Creation

Emperor
Quantum Limitless
Entranced
Wisdom Personified
Eagle Eye
Empath
Mercy Protocol
Way of Understanding
Whispered Power
Chiron
Storyteller
Polyglot
Ultimate Writer
Trailblazer
Technological Prodigy
Instant Business Tactician
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Victory’s Call
Mountain Breaker

Ecstasy of Gold Complete
Emperor: The House of Medici
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Sultan
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Positive Being Attractor–Wealth
Secrets of Akasha–Wealth
R.I.C.H.
Dynasty
Secret Source
Mystery
Mastermind
The Lines
The Way of R.O.I.
Organization Perfected
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Purity Without

Okay, @Malkuth. You see what you did. Three programs. Exactly what you want. But…significant, substantial, and dense.

You’re lucky that they’re processing at all.

And since you’re committed to playing them together, then you also must be committed to Patience.

In view of the amount of content that you’re processing and integrating, the experience that you’re having is a cakewalk.

Keep it in perspective.

and keep walking.

3 Likes

walking the path

3 Likes

CHIRON result

Had a teaching/training meeting this afternoon. I’d been having an issue of challenges connecting with some of the participants. Long story short, I improvised some changes to the format and engagement went up. By the end of today’s meeting, people seemed more happily involved.

That was encouraging.

Now another meeting comes up. Need to do some last-minute preparation.

4 Likes

On an Open Road…

1 Like

The participants in the second group are now in breakout groups (in-person breakout groups).

I feel that today’s teaching and training really did go better.

It’s interesting because on a subjective, energetic level, I’ve been in a ‘lower’ space. Easy to feel discouraged and to project feelings of hopelessness. But it’s important to recognize, I guess, that the ‘missing’ energy is actually being used for growth and manifestation projects.

It’s like Saint said:

4 Likes

It’s interesting to me that my process of working with my subliminal stack right now feels so much more purely energetic and energy-related than in previous phases of my journey.

That entails some unique and specific challenges (and promise).

3 Likes

What the fool curses as bad luck, the wise one calls treasure.

4 Likes

Woke up this morning at 5:30 AM.

Wasn’t sure if I’d meditate before son woke up, but, yes, ended up doing so. Meditated from 6:25 to 7:25.

Today was an Exposure Day. Listened to the subliminals. Felt so smooth. Always feels smooth.

When I finished, was time to get son up so he could get ready for school. Did that, and, as usual, he managed himself well, and did what he needed to do.

After that, I walked a little bit inside of the apartment. Called to check on mom. Called and chatted with sister.

Eventually was time for first morning meeting. That seemed to go well. We’ve got a good rapport, I think. And I really enjoy exchanging ideas and insights with him.

Ate lunch, which I ordered. Talked to daughter on phone while that was on the way. When food arrived, I got off the phone and ate while watching some short clips of Ari Shaffir. Dude’s funny.

Afterwards, took a 6 minute power nap. Then it was time for two more afternoon meetings.

Switched things up in the first meeting because the person has been communicating in a kind of detached, mechanical way. I started to spontaneously interview her about some of her ideas, philosophies, and practices in her work. Ended up uncovering a topic about which she is extremely passionate. Suddenly the entire dynamic changed. She spoke with energy and focus and did not want to stop talking. That was interesting. And now as I type it out, I’m thinking ‘that smells like a Result’. (They come so naturally in daily life that you might not notice them.)

Afterwards, I had the second meeting, and that person usually has ongoing topics that she really wants to deal with. So we jumped right into those. I hope that it provided her benefit. She said it did. But time will tell the final tale.

Was tired after that. Didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.

But walked the three miles up to my office. We’ll be moving into new offices in a different part of the grounds. I was supposed to state my preferences. So I went up there, surveyed it a bit, and chose my top three preferred rooms. We’ll see how that goes.

Was preparing to walk home, but it was drizzling.

So I found a cafe and went in for a quick dinner.

By the time I was done, the rain had stopped, and I walked the 3-miles back home. Stopped in the park and did as much as I can remember, so far, of the Taijiquan form.

Came home. Smelling as bad as I should have by that point.

Eventually showered (for the good of mankind).

And now some time later, here we are, winding down and soon to head back down into North Slumberland.

And the wheel keeps turning….

4 Likes

Whenever you are framing your well-being as being primarily determined by the choices of someone(s) else other than you, something is very wrong with your view and needs to be addressed.

4 Likes

Plan.

Move Intentionally.

Sometimes I have to slow down in order to speed up.

3 Likes

‘Fake It Til You Make It’ is to Extraversion

as

‘Invest In Loss’ is to Introversion

They are both useful resting places for anticipatory thinking and evaluative thinking as one continues, consistently, working towards realizing one’s goals and aspired-to states.

4 Likes

This got my noodle cooking :rofl:

1 Like

Boom! :boom:

1 Like

A funny and interesting manifestation that has happened twice now.

I’ve been contacted to be interviewed by someone working on a project.

The first interview took place on Thursday 3 November.

The second interview (with someone else) took place on Thursday 10 November. That one just ended several minutes ago.

I think this will be the last one as far as I know.

But it was starting to feel like every Thursday someone would come to me and sit down for an hour asking me about my observations and experiences on some topic.

Definitely has that ‘Subliminal Processes and Manifestations’ vibe to it.

3 Likes

I’m continuing to benefit and gain insights from this experience/teaching/perception that you shared.

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

Trajectory and PATH

I’m experiencing parallels in the nature of my own evolutionary journey.

1 Like

I seem to work best when I am guided by (and oriented to) Principles rather than Goals.

2 Likes

Early morning meditation today.

There was a task I wanted to get done yesterday but did not. So now here I am at 6:15 about to take care of that.

We’ll see how today evolves.

2 Likes

:blush:
I remember that day like it was yesterday, closing my eyes and being taken away to bathe in a river of liquid gold… while being showered in ruby red sunrays. An orange sun grew inside my loins.

Very powerful and vivid experience. Those Golden Teachers are something quite special…

Now you got me traveling back in time again…

1 Like

If you grasp the creative power of mind and consciousness, and if you have the endurance to follow your own ideas to their logical conclusions, you will see that you cannot find any grounds for judging anybody.

Judgment itself is the act of a slave or a sheep.

And we are all slaves and sheep.

Can’t help it.

Still need to live a life. Still need to stand somewhere.

To pretend that THIS is great, and THAT is terrible.

And THESE ones are Winning, while THOSE ones are Losing.

Throwing away such categories? We feel lost without them.

Where would we go? What would we do?

And so you judge someone else and see them as a loser, because of your need to live in a neat and tidy world with clear categories.

But every category that you hold, that you argue for, that you strive to satisfy; will probably be irrelevant as you make that final exhale.

Who actually lost or won? You’re not even here anymore.

And so, it seems (to me) that there may be a more bona fide way to navigate and traverse this journey of life, and of consciousness.

These are my free thoughts. I’ll edit them the next time I need to communicate to somebody else.

These, here, are for me.

4 Likes