Major Programs in ZPT and ZPT^2

It would be great if Major Programs were available in ZPT and ZPT^2. I would gladly pay say 40$ to run Stark in ZPT or 80$ to run it in ZPT^2. I’m aware that it could be dicey for SC to let inexperienced users use those power levels but it could be done with “elite” users at first. If I’m not mistaken this possibility was mentioned in the past.

@Fire @SaintSovereign @DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero can you possibly move this to the questions category (if the right one)?

If not, @RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher that would be helpful.

2 Likes

You mean Varuna actually picked the wrong category?! That is hilarious in so many ways (inside joke between Varuna and us).

It’s changed. I’ve also left a note for Saint and Fire so they can address the question.

2 Likes

I’m guessing @Sub.Zero is Voytek?

2 Likes

Yes……

2 Likes

Not anymore :wink:
What do you think about the idea, James? :blush:

1 Like

I remember SaintSovereign saying something similar to this. As in maybe test or able to provide an option for veterans to have access to higher powered subliminals.

If I wanted this, I would just message SaintSovereign or Fire and ask them if it is possible to allow you to test drive one title in ZPT/ZPT2. If they say yes, they will provide you your requested title in the requested build and you test one title out and see.

2 Likes

I think this is a good idea to test.

Would you please enter a support ticket to register your request?

2 Likes

I was wondering about T squared in modules. If someone like to have a custom, they can choose option T squared?

And give newbies (not just veterans) a chance to listen to it. You never know what transformational experiences they had gone thru.

Yes. Anyone can make customs in Terminus and Terminus Squared builds. Those options are already available in the Q Store.

2 Likes

Great! That is top notch reason for me to having my very own custom/s. Thanks!

1 Like

I was thinking AsC, ME, SG, RICH cores in Terminus Squared custom. I will listen for a 3 minute loop, once a week.

This custom goal is for manifestation of wealth.

What do you guys think?

Please read this post:

1 Like

I read it already, but this time I will it read thoroughly. thanks for reminding me.

On another note, I read it somewhere on a thread here on subclub, that 2 core custom is recommended but you can do upto 4 cores? If I am not mistaken.

1 Like

2 Cores is recommended. More than that, the custom is less likely to work. It’s explained in the link I shared.

1 Like

I will do 2-core-custom then. and add some modules. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve just done that. Thank you.

1 Like