Main Store Titles Requests

@Eric something called Sex Magnetism perhaps a multi stage program. Is that what you mean ?

1 Like

i wish for an aporachable auras sub you know? that are in subs

where i live you cannot approach women, at all, not everyone is open minded about it its a taboo (arab country)

but women can approach men if they want too, sometimes theres like nice loving friendly people and i would love to have convos maybe share interests also, but where i live its not as friendly as europe or maybe the us (my arab habebis they know how it feels)

they dont take it as friendly as europe and the us, you know? you cant just have small talks in the park with someone sitting next 2 u, its a taboo

would love to have remakes maybe on StarkQ with some poteintal in auras and people approaching you and saying hi!

or maybe just a small aura subs just like a dlc very very very light

4 Likes

oooooooooooo ‘someone got excited muhahaha’

im gonna make my custom probably at the end of this year, and i forgot that theres Q auras muhahahahhaha i think theres an aproachable aura or something like that muahhaaahaaa im excited

1 Like

ya like WANTED but multistage for making woman aproach you and aura to lower their inhibition
so to basically make women do the work, aproach you and chase you
insted of men doing all tha work :star_struck:

but i dont think subclub will make anything like this :sob:

and muultistage will have everything indepth to make you most sought after, sexualy desired and craved man like khan but only in smv/sex

2 Likes

assassin ninja sub so i can be john wick plz

1 Like

@Eric I believe SC in the past explicitly pointed out a competitor who tried to make a sub like that. Obviously it doesn’t work for whatever reason and what SC has is better. Who knows why, but SC never made a sub like that.

1 Like

I know the competitor you are referring too. They made a 4 stage product which worked very well. Unfortunately it could not be stacked.

I think Eric is looking for a similar product from SC.

1 Like

@Budewr there is an approachable aura module in the customs.

Are you living in a muslim country like Dubai ? i know there are strict laws which prevent men from from talking to women in public.

@Eric i dont think SC will ever go down the path of creating an assassin product I guess you are planning to become a sniper in the military ?

yeah i saw the aproachable aura module, might consider it or just leave it with the regular aura module cause i think it does the work

i live in a islamic country yes its saudi arabia, but now its getting more open minded slowly slowly
but even if it opens up its a taboo you know? you wont get in any trouble at all if you talk to women in public its not the case

the case if the person herself is not open minded about it and might cause you some trouble (but that rarely happens)

3 Likes

My man, often times it’s about confidence you’re projecting, I live right next door to your country and if I told you about the stuff I have done, you might not believe that I live in Qatar :wink:

3 Likes

R.I.C.H. Internet? Make money off of videos, social media, streaming, etc.

2 Likes

Isn’t that possible already by using starkQ with rich?

1 Like

Lol good point

1 Like

I am.planning to hit Dubai to game the girls might bump into you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stark with RICH i believe are a good combination.

1 Like

oh man dubai is a whole different place, it’s the most open-minded middle eastern country and pretty much running PS with maybe libertine would be more than enough

3 Likes

i would say qatar too, i think its more open than where i live and it has less taboos

dubai is weird its more open but still islamic. hahahah i remmeber trying to get some sex from a prostiute and my hotel wouldnt let her in up my room hahahah :joy: back when i wanted to smash anything

3 Likes

AND THIS JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA

IMAGINE a title…
Where you are the most badass person to ever walk on the face of the earth, but even with every little thing you do, you’re a complete phantom to the society and it’s laws, no law can touch you, no one dares to defy you, just like r.i.c.h helps manifest “lucky” situations for me, this title would do the same by creating the safest route for you to do what you would like to do, an ultima that would become your cloak, or a Q title that would make you a true phantom

6 Likes

Isn’t that RICH already? It isn’t really narrowed down to a specific thing.

I run an internet business and RICH has been doing great making me more money and opportunities FROM that very business. Currently sitting at about $20,000 manifested from RICH.

I’d say the title you seek already exists :wink:

2 Likes